Very First Time Husband Feelings

About 5 years into our marriage the wife and I started talking about a MFF 3-some. It never happened and after thinking about it more we talked about MFM 3-some. We never pushed the idea on each other at this point, It was better to just let it happen.
It was maybe about 6 months later. We were drinking at our local hangout, and we met a new guy in the area, he was our age, 25 or so and my wife and I both enjoyed his company. The Bar closed and none of us wanted to end our drinking yet. Our new friend accepted our invitation to our house for a few more drinks, music and chat.
Once we were home and the stereo was on, we all continued with chat. I asked my wife if she felt the same way I did and maybe a 3some. I got a big smile and a whisper in my ear "Yes".
Things moved fast and we were soon naked, my wife and our new friend in an embrace as I watched. His cock was almost twice my size. I am small, about 4 inches. He was maybe 7 inches long and a little bit bigger around. I must omit that I was worried at this point. No turning back now. We ended up in our bed and I was doing my oral on her. She was kissing and sucking on his cock. I Moved up between her legs and rolled a condom on my throbbing cock and slipped right into her wet pussy. A few trust and I blow, only lasting a minute or so. I got a smile from her as I left the room to toss the condom. I soon could hear my wife load moans as walked back. Once back I can see her sitting on him grinding down hard, moaning out loudly as she moved back and forth faster and faster. Her back arched; his cock buried deep in her as she experienced her first orgasm from a cock. Maybe 10 minutes later they are at it again. This time my wife is on her back, our friend between her legs, his cock buried in her as he is fucking her slowly with long strokes then grinds down hard into her with his hips moving side to side. Each time he grinds into her she starts to moan out. Almost like he was hurting her. They fucked like this for 30 minutes before she cried out and he let out low grunt. I was a bit worried as any guy would be. Our new friend could fuck.

It was exciting when it all happened but jealousy and worry set in after our friend left. Our new friend could fuck, omg could he fuck. I was my wife's first and only sexual partner up until this point so I was very nervous. I had good reason too, our new friend started to pursue my wife. She admitted she had given some thought to hooking up with him after our 3-some but never did.

Last edited:
DIId
About 5 years into our marriage the wife and I started talking about a MFF 3-some. It never happened and after thinking about it more we talked about MFM 3-some. We never pushed the idea on each other at this point, It was better to just let it happen.
It was maybe about 6 months later. We were drinking at our local hangout, and we met a new guy in the area, he was our age, 25 or so and my wife and I both enjoyed his company. The Bar closed and none of us wanted to end our drinking yet. Our new friend accepted our invitation to our house for a few more drinks, music and chat.
Once we were home and the stereo was on, we all continued with chat. I asked my wife if she felt the same way I did and maybe a 3some. I got a big smile and a whisper in my ear "Yes".
Things moved fast and we were soon naked, my wife and our new friend in an embrace as I watched. His cock was almost twice my size. I am small, about 4 inches. He was maybe 7 inches long and a little bit bigger around. I must omit that I was worried at this point. No turning back now. We ended up in our bed and I was doing my oral on her. She was kissing and sucking on his cock. I Moved up between her legs and rolled a condom on my throbbing cock and slipped right into her wet pussy. A few trust and I blow, only lasting a minute or so. I got a smile from her as I left the room to toss the condom. I soon could hear my wife load moans as walked back. Once back I can see her sitting on him grinding down hard, moaning out loudly as she moved back and forth faster and faster. Her back arched; his cock buried deep in her as she experienced her first orgasm from a cock. Maybe 10 minutes later they are at it again. This time my wife is on her back, our friend between her legs, his cock buried in her as he is fucking her slowly with long strokes then grinds down hard into her with his hips moving side to side. Each time he grinds into her she starts to moan out. Almost like he was hurting her. They fucked like this for 30 minutes before she cried out and he let out low grunt. I was a bit worried as any guy would be. Our new friend could fuck.

It was exciting when it all happened but jealousy and worry set in after our friend left. Our new friend could fuck, omg could he fuck. I was my wife's first and only sexual partner up until this point so I was very nervous. I had good reason too, our new friend started to pursue my wife. She admitted she had given some thought to hooking up with him after our 3-some but never did.
Did she ever see him again even in a frend sort of way, and did you ever let her play with others, or was this a one time thing,?

Reactions: toolman2c
The experience was honestly overwhelming. When we got to the room, to watch him kissing my wife as he began touching her body, and her responding was so intense I thought I was going to hyperventilate. As things moved forward, clothes coming off, my wife sitting on the corner of the bed in her panties and bra sucking his cock, things got so unreal I felt like I was watching a movie. I was so hard my cock was stretching my pants like a tent pole. At the point of her spreading her legs and seeing her pussy puffy and wet opening slightly I felt precum wetting my cock. When he entered her, and the moaning grunt she made, made me cum like crazy. When he came in her and the sound of her satisfied moan was amazing. After he was finished with her and left, I got sloppy 3rds and felt so close to my wife. The next morning was a little awkward, so while at breakfast we talked about our feelings. I let her know I thought it was amazing and how much I loved her and how honored I was that she fulfilled our fantasy. All in all, the beginning of a wonderful sexual awakening that has lasted for years.

WOW! Did you felt like a punch at the stomach when you saw that happen in front of your eyes? Did you lost your erection with this guilt feeling?
4hrs for.the first time is something lol did you listen it all? Since you were at the kitchen and them in the bedroom. It was in your home?

What did happen after he really finish with her?
Yes, exactly. Something very similar to what you described.

My first thought was "shit, what did I do?? This is finally happening"

And there was a moment I was very close to stop it. I felt terrified.

We were together in the living room having some drinks. She was very nervous and I think she didn't want to do the step if I was there, so I went to the kitchen for preparing another cocktail and when I came back they were already kissing. She looked at me and he took her to the room. I saw them undressing and I started to have the mixed feelings. I was not inside the room but looking from the door.

I was really close to stop it when he started fingering her and I heard her moaning. But the worst moment was when I saw him over her in missionary and she took his dick for taking it. I thought she was going to have more considerations or maybe she wasn't ready for sex in the first date. But she obviously was. When she opened her legs for him, I was so scared that I lost my hard and I wasn't excited anymore. I was terrified.

I asked her to stop, but she didn't hear me or she heard me but she didn't want to stop. And I cried when he was inside her. I couldn't see from that angle but I clearly hear her first moans. I couldn't accept what was happening until I calmed down and then after a while I jerked in the guest room.

That's the whole story of our first time.

Maybe there are some guys who are prepared for this, but it was really hard for me. Now I stay away most of the times. I enjoy more the conversation with her after the date. She explains me everything in detail.

Nico

This is definitely one of the better threads and is informative for the couples that are genuinely unsure of what to expect.
Our first time was a lot of years ago now. My wife is very conservative and a bit prim and proper. We'd been together for about 10 years and the e3x life had become a bit boring, so I suggested thinking about swinging. Big surprise was that she was very receptive to the idea. Looking back at it now, I guess she wanted to feel a different cock in her, simple as that. So I found a couple that fitted our requirement. They came round for a meal which went very well. The ladies were appropriately dressed for sex. All agreed to go ahead and we went into the lounge. No sooner we'd arrived and the other wife grabbed my wife into a deep kiss while she unzipped her dress. Her husband went behind and peeled it off. They laid her down and she went down on my wife. My wife is not bi, but went with it. He stripped off and my wife grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth and sucked for England. Me, well I was too mesmerised to do much until the husband encouraged me to lick his wife's pussy while she was kneeling over my wife.
He then pulled up my wife onto the sofa and grabbed both her ankles high into the air and pushed his cock into her. He pumped hard and fast and my wife grunted on every stroke. At that moment I was left feeling somewhat inadequate as she didn't grunt on every stroke that I gave her. When we were pretty much spent, I f8ngered my wife in front of them and she squirted. She'd never done that before. She was that turned on.
It was next day that I was full of remorse. I'd opened 'Pandora's box'. What had I done? We discussed the events and I explained what I felt. My wife laughed and told me not to be so silly. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself much to my surprise. But a couple of days later, I realised that it was in fact, the most erotic scene I'd witnessed and couldn't wait to do more.
Very soon I became aware that I really preferred MMF, scenario. I had no idea until we ventured into this World. So we've had many encounters where I would find the 'right' guy and she my wife would get fucked in front of me. That's the dynamic we both enjoy.

Update:
This morning, I was feeling a bit “frisky” so I slid my way down and licked my wife’s pussy until she came. I was rock-hard so I knelt up and lined my hard dick up against her pussy and she said:
“What do you think that YOU’RE doing? Don’t you remember the new rules? You can’t enter me unless I’ve just been filled by someone else.”
“Come on” I protested. “You just came.”
“And I appreciate that” she said. “And if YOU want to cum, you can certainly jerk yourself off… and you can even do it all over my pretty pussy… but you can’t put it inside and you must lick me clean after.”

(Yes, I then did all of that and yes, she seems to be sticking to her new rules)

I did ask her when she plans to see her new BF again. She said “so… you want me to see him again soon?”

I nodded yes. “I do… specially if that’s the only way for me to get some myself.”

I’m sure that’s what she was going for. My encouragement.
Totally agree, she is forcing you to assume that. If you agree with that, she is on command now!

• Love
My wife, Candy, got fucked by another man in front of me for the first time at Club Trapeze in Atlanta Georgia.

The anticipation of that night, watching my beautiful sexy wife prepare herself for a night of sexual desire and adventure was such a turn on. I’d fantasized about watching her kissing and being fondled by another man for years. Going out to a swinger club had super charged our sex drives!!
We went with another experienced swinger couple we had met online, Frank and Linda.
We had booked rooms at the same hotel, met earlier that evening for drinks and then dinner at the Club. We all felt a sexy connection with each other. Rare, but it does happen.

Fast forward to after dinner and a few more drinks at the club.

I looked across the crowd and there she was, my sexy hot wife on the dance floor! My heart was pounding out of my chest. She was rubbing and grinding her ass against our new friend’s bulging crotch. Frank had his hands on her hips pulling her tight and grinding back. She glanced in my direction, stared into my eyes, licked her lips, winked at me, and turned to face Frank. She was teasing me!

Oh DAMN! I could hardly stand it! I was flush with emotions; excitement, jealously, passion, desire, fear, lust, all at once!!
I watched as she locked her arms around Franks neck and started French-kissing him. I could see their tongues touching and teasing each other. He had his hands under her tight skirt firmly gripping her ass cheeks. I watched as he felt his way to her pussy. I was breathing hard, my mouth was dry, I could feel my blood boiling. I felt excited, angry with fear and lust at the same time. I felt so very alive.

My cock was rock hard thinking about her pussy being fingered by him, knowing how wet and turned on she was.
I watched as my wife looked deep in his eyes then closed them as pleasure washed over her.
She backed up against his body. Opened her legs allowing him easier access to her wet pussy. I watched, mesmerized, and saw her rocking and rolling her hips as he fingered her. Candy opened her eyes to see me staring at her. She mouthed the words, “Lets Fuck, "Lets Fuck N.O.W.”

Linda, Franks wife, turned to me and felt my hard dick straining to be free. Linda announced; “ Lets go get a private play room!”

We got naked in a flash in the locker room, grabbed some towels and found a empty play room. My wife got down on her knees and deep throated my cock! Linda and Frank came in the room and Linda joined Candy sucking my balls !

My wife, Candy, took that as a que and went to Frank. Linda continued to suck me and in no time I felt my dick start to pulse. I stopped her, helped her up on the bed, and went down licking her sweet pussy.

I looked up and saw my wife on the bed next to us. She was on her hands and knees and backed her pussy up against Franks hard cock. The look of lust on her face and hearing her call out, “ Fuck me Frank, fill my pussy!”

Knowing my wife wanted another man was an excited high feeling. Frank grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her. My wife gasped and started bucking, working Frank in deep. I watched her big tits violently jolt with each smacking thrust of his cock. It was a gut wrenching experience watching my wife enjoy being fucked like a whore. It felt like she was being rapped. No caressing no sensuous love making like we did together, just pure animal lust! She was being FUCKED! and Fucked Good and Hard!

I heard my wife's distinct moans and cries of pleasure and that excited me. I was completely mesmerized and ignoring Linda who was now just watching them with me.
I felt sad, horny, jealous, excited, depressed, angry, full of lust, all at the same time.
Linda, Franks wife, whispered into my ear, “Watch your wife fuck him, watch your wife fuck him good”. Candy, my loyal monogamous wife did just that. Frank remained still and Candy rocked back and forth violently empaling herself on his fat cock. In and out of her pussy she forced his cock. In and out of her wet, creaming swollen pussy lips she worked Franks big cock. The wet, sloppy, sucking sounds her pussy made fucking him were grotesque to my ears, yet I wanted her so strongly right then for myself!

My wife cried out “Oh god damn, fuck, me you mother fucker!” as she climaxed. Frank, balls deep inside my wife called out “Oh Fuck!” He gripped her hips hard, pulled her onto his cock, thrust with all his might emptied his balls into my wife. Quivering and shaking he spurted again and again into my wife!

Time stood still for me at that moment.

I felt sick, like I was going to throw up!
I could not believe my wife had just let another man cum inside her. She more than just let him, she wanted it, desired it, loved it, had a big full body orgasm from it.

My wife cooed in pleasure “Oooooo Yesss” . She clamped her pussy down and was milking Franks cock of every drop like she had milked mine thousands of times before. I felt sick and angry.

Watching my wife orgasm pushed me over the edge. I got on top of Franks wife, Linda, and pounded my cock deep into her wet pussy. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and thrust as deep and hard as I could.

Linda climaxed quickly in a great shuddering orgasm. It felt so good. I grabbed her ass, pulled her onto my cock even deeper.

My own wife cheered me on; “ Fuck Her Baby! Fuck Her Good!” Hearing that I let loose a terrific spurt of cum deep into Linda. Again and again I pumped load after load into her.

I couldn’t wait to get my slutty wife alone in our hotel room! We thanked Frank and Linda, got dressed and headed back to the hotel. Candy and I fucked each other like animals in heat like never before. We fucked each other for hours until we collapsed, exhausted, totally spent, in each other’s arms.
Thanks for your incredible statement

My wife, Candy, got fucked by another man in front of me for the first time at Club Trapeze in Atlanta Georgia.

The anticipation of that night, watching my beautiful sexy wife prepare herself for a night of sexual desire and adventure was such a turn on. I’d fantasized about watching her kissing and being fondled by another man for years. Going out to a swinger club had super charged our sex drives!!
We went with another experienced swinger couple we had met online, Frank and Linda.
We had booked rooms at the same hotel, met earlier that evening for drinks and then dinner at the Club. We all felt a sexy connection with each other. Rare, but it does happen.

Fast forward to after dinner and a few more drinks at the club.

I looked across the crowd and there she was, my sexy hot wife on the dance floor! My heart was pounding out of my chest. She was rubbing and grinding her ass against our new friend’s bulging crotch. Frank had his hands on her hips pulling her tight and grinding back. She glanced in my direction, stared into my eyes, licked her lips, winked at me, and turned to face Frank. She was teasing me!

Oh DAMN! I could hardly stand it! I was flush with emotions; excitement, jealously, passion, desire, fear, lust, all at once!!
I watched as she locked her arms around Franks neck and started French-kissing him. I could see their tongues touching and teasing each other. He had his hands under her tight skirt firmly gripping her ass cheeks. I watched as he felt his way to her pussy. I was breathing hard, my mouth was dry, I could feel my blood boiling. I felt excited, angry with fear and lust at the same time. I felt so very alive.

My cock was rock hard thinking about her pussy being fingered by him, knowing how wet and turned on she was.
I watched as my wife looked deep in his eyes then closed them as pleasure washed over her.
She backed up against his body. Opened her legs allowing him easier access to her wet pussy. I watched, mesmerized, and saw her rocking and rolling her hips as he fingered her. Candy opened her eyes to see me staring at her. She mouthed the words, “Lets Fuck, "Lets Fuck N.O.W.”

Linda, Franks wife, turned to me and felt my hard dick straining to be free. Linda announced; “ Lets go get a private play room!”

We got naked in a flash in the locker room, grabbed some towels and found a empty play room. My wife got down on her knees and deep throated my cock! Linda and Frank came in the room and Linda joined Candy sucking my balls !

My wife, Candy, took that as a que and went to Frank. Linda continued to suck me and in no time I felt my dick start to pulse. I stopped her, helped her up on the bed, and went down licking her sweet pussy.

I looked up and saw my wife on the bed next to us. She was on her hands and knees and backed her pussy up against Franks hard cock. The look of lust on her face and hearing her call out, “ Fuck me Frank, fill my pussy!”

Knowing my wife wanted another man was an excited high feeling. Frank grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her. My wife gasped and started bucking, working Frank in deep. I watched her big tits violently jolt with each smacking thrust of his cock. It was a gut wrenching experience watching my wife enjoy being fucked like a whore. It felt like she was being rapped. No caressing no sensuous love making like we did together, just pure animal lust! She was being FUCKED! and Fucked Good and Hard!

I heard my wife's distinct moans and cries of pleasure and that excited me. I was completely mesmerized and ignoring Linda who was now just watching them with me.
I felt sad, horny, jealous, excited, depressed, angry, full of lust, all at the same time.
Linda, Franks wife, whispered into my ear, “Watch your wife fuck him, watch your wife fuck him good”. Candy, my loyal monogamous wife did just that. Frank remained still and Candy rocked back and forth violently empaling herself on his fat cock. In and out of her pussy she forced his cock. In and out of her wet, creaming swollen pussy lips she worked Franks big cock. The wet, sloppy, sucking sounds her pussy made fucking him were grotesque to my ears, yet I wanted her so strongly right then for myself!

My wife cried out “Oh god damn, fuck, me you mother fucker!” as she climaxed. Frank, balls deep inside my wife called out “Oh Fuck!” He gripped her hips hard, pulled her onto his cock, thrust with all his might emptied his balls into my wife. Quivering and shaking he spurted again and again into my wife!

Time stood still for me at that moment.

I felt sick, like I was going to throw up!
I could not believe my wife had just let another man cum inside her. She more than just let him, she wanted it, desired it, loved it, had a big full body orgasm from it.

My wife cooed in pleasure “Oooooo Yesss” . She clamped her pussy down and was milking Franks cock of every drop like she had milked mine thousands of times before. I felt sick and angry.

Watching my wife orgasm pushed me over the edge. I got on top of Franks wife, Linda, and pounded my cock deep into her wet pussy. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and thrust as deep and hard as I could.

Linda climaxed quickly in a great shuddering orgasm. It felt so good. I grabbed her ass, pulled her onto my cock even deeper.

My own wife cheered me on; “ Fuck Her Baby! Fuck Her Good!” Hearing that I let loose a terrific spurt of cum deep into Linda. Again and again I pumped load after load into her.

I couldn’t wait to get my slutty wife alone in our hotel room! We thanked Frank and Linda, got dressed and headed back to the hotel. Candy and I fucked each other like animals in heat like never before. We fucked each other for hours until we collapsed, exhausted, totally spent, in each other’s arms.
Thanks for your incredible state
Oh wow, if i think about it, the first time i was very excited, afraid, anxious, and still is to tell you the truth. the feeling i get knowing that my wife is enjoying another man's penis is incredible, especially knowing that he is much larger than i am. After i cum at the beginning i used to be thinkish, asking my self if i should let her again, days afterwards sometimes i used to be very Jealous, however when i used to know that she will be meeting him again i used to feel the same excitement. Nowadays i am no longer jealous as long as i know when and where she is meeting him.
Did you want or she just told you the details?

Yes, exactly. Something very similar to what you described.

My first thought was "shit, what did I do?? This is finally happening"

And there was a moment I was very close to stop it. I felt terrified.

We were together in the living room having some drinks. She was very nervous and I think she didn't want to do the step if I was there, so I went to the kitchen for preparing another cocktail and when I came back they were already kissing. She looked at me and he took her to the room. I saw them undressing and I started to have the mixed feelings. I was not inside the room but looking from the door.

I was really close to stop it when he started fingering her and I heard her moaning. But the worst moment was when I saw him over her in missionary and she took his dick for taking it. I thought she was going to have more considerations or maybe she wasn't ready for sex in the first date. But she obviously was. When she opened her legs for him, I was so scared that I lost my hard and I wasn't excited anymore. I was terrified.

I asked her to stop, but she didn't hear me or she heard me but she didn't want to stop. And I cried when he was inside her. I couldn't see from that angle but I clearly hear her first moans. I couldn't accept what was happening until I calmed down and then after a while I jerked in the guest room.

That's the whole story of our first time.

Maybe there are some guys who are prepared for this, but it was really hard for me. Now I stay away most of the times. I enjoy more the conversation with her after the date. She explains me everything in detail.

Nico
Thank you very much for your courage. Was a thing like that I expected read from someone. Maybe you though you were prepared but maybe you wouldn't. Probably the line is too thin to know! I only read something like you described 2 or 3 times, I think most of husbands who experienced the things like you did, don't share their experiences for guilt or shy. Probably is more common to happen than most people think and the beginners must know that can happen to them too. Can be a really turn on, but can be really difficult when finally happens.
Watch your wife, legs open, allowing other guy penetrate her... WOW and WOW!!

Did you speak with her about what you had experience? The feelings, the way you though she, maybe, could no do it so fast? How did she felt? What did she think about that?
Was he larger than you?

This is definitely one of the better threads and is informative for the couples that are genuinely unsure of what to expect.
Our first time was a lot of years ago now. My wife is very conservative and a bit prim and proper. We'd been together for about 10 years and the e3x life had become a bit boring, so I suggested thinking about swinging. Big surprise was that she was very receptive to the idea. Looking back at it now, I guess she wanted to feel a different cock in her, simple as that. So I found a couple that fitted our requirement. They came round for a meal which went very well. The ladies were appropriately dressed for sex. All agreed to go ahead and we went into the lounge. No sooner we'd arrived and the other wife grabbed my wife into a deep kiss while she unzipped her dress. Her husband went behind and peeled it off. They laid her down and she went down on my wife. My wife is not bi, but went with it. He stripped off and my wife grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth and sucked for England. Me, well I was too mesmerised to do much until the husband encouraged me to lick his wife's pussy while she was kneeling over my wife.
He then pulled up my wife onto the sofa and grabbed both her ankles high into the air and pushed his cock into her. He pumped hard and fast and my wife grunted on every stroke. At that moment I was left feeling somewhat inadequate as she didn't grunt on every stroke that I gave her. When we were pretty much spent, I f8ngered my wife in front of them and she squirted. She'd never done that before. She was that turned on.
It was next day that I was full of remorse. I'd opened 'Pandora's box'. What had I done? We discussed the events and I explained what I felt. My wife laughed and told me not to be so silly. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself much to my surprise. But a couple of days later, I realised that it was in fact, the most erotic scene I'd witnessed and couldn't wait to do more.
Very soon I became aware that I really preferred MMF, scenario. I had no idea until we ventured into this World. So we've had many encounters where I would find the 'right' guy and she my wife would get fucked in front of me. That's the dynamic we both enjoy.
Wonderful! Look like, to you, it was very simple to convince your wife. Better to you. Anyway, maybe she was a little more prepared than you. That is great! Would you like share a little more about the first moment you saw her suck his cock and when he starts fucking her?
Do you normally watch or participate?

This story is so hot. When me and my wife separated for awhile she denied having sex with anyone. Then she admitted she had sex with a long time boyfriend. I pressed her because I couldn’t see a relationship going on that long without sex. She finally admitted it. But then a friend of hers told me she had sex with three men. It still turns me on to think about it. That’s why we are here. I want to see it for myself.IMG_0364.jpegIMG_0368.jpegQUOTE="SmallHubbyTexas, post: 949409, member: 49832"]
When my wife made me a cuckold, I learned after the fact. It was my birthday and she informed me while we were waiting for our food at a restaurant. I think she did it in a public place to help control my reaction.

I had lots of emotions going through me, when she told me. Upset, jealous, denial, surprise and excitement. I had to remind myself that I had asked for this and it was honestly an incredible gift from my wife to fulfill this fantasy. I wanted to ask her a lot of questions, but all I asked was if she had enjoyed herself.

Later we talked and I told her it was ok to be with him again, if she wanted too. All I asked was to let me know after the fact that she had been with him. It wasn’t very long before she was with him a couple times a week.

A few months later, on Valentine’s Day, I got to watch the first time. Watching them kiss and when she took his cock into her mouth, I was jealous but mesmerized. When I saw his cock disappear into my wife’s pussy, I was speechless. My wife gave a low grunt as it disappeared into her. Then as he slide it in and out of her, the way she squirmed and moaned and groaned, it was incredible. In order to watch, I had to be caged, and my cock was straining and crying ‘tears of joy’ as she enjoyed his cock. I was euphoric when I heard him grunt and I knew he was depositing himself inside her. It was one the best things I had every watched.
[/QUOTE]

The very first time - I was not present, we had sort of an odd start but I did have a first time with the 3 of us. We didn't know how to get started, she had already been with him prior so this was the 3 of us. I opted to send them in the bedroom to just get it going as I was anxious as hell, it was my idea to do this not hers but she did cooperate. I let them get well into it before I came in, I did watch for a few minutes before joining. It was a mixture of feelings, obviously the erotic oh my god this is so hot to watch feelings but also a bit of the wondering if I had made a huge mistake to acting upon my fantasies and pushing her to have sex with another man. I had wanted it for so long it was a bit of a relief to have it actually happening and I did join them and we had a hell of a night. We were at his place and didn't leave. We spent the night and had several rounds with no talking about what had happened until almost a day later when we left. Of course right afterward my mind was spinning. It was the first time ever having a real threesome so I was on a high note but also rethinking everything instantly. I kept thinking maybe I made a mistake, she would not have sought this out on her own, what will the fallout be, have I hurt my marraige, will she want him instead of me, etc etc.

I feel like having open communication with her afterward helped. We had a 2 hour drive home and I was determined not to just put on the radio and not talk about it. We talked about it the whole time. I was as honest as I could be, I had a small amount of jeleously watching them and also self loathing as I caused it to happen but I also looked forward to it for a long time and was super pleased with what had happened. She was a biit reserved about talking about how she felt at first but opened eventually. She said she loved performing for me and she enjoyed how it made her feel to act this out for me. I pushed a bit more as it was great to hear what she did for me but what did she get from it? She did admit she found it so hot and the sex was not what she had asked for but was amazing.

In the days following I thought about it a lot and at first had more of a what have I done mindest that eventually gave way to that post party weekend feeling from my 20s like I had done some crazy stuff and maybe it wasn't technically the right thing to do but damn it was fun and I should not do it again but when can I do it again?

Its not for everyone. I will be the first to state that. Not every relationship is able to withstand it. Be ready for unpredicted turns in the road. I was after a MFM for her while I watched, did not intend to be part of it, also though it would be a one time thing. Here we are 6 months later and she is spending a lot of one on one time with him in addition to the 3 of us time. I didn't see that coming but I was open minded and we are happy.

The very first time - I was not present, we had sort of an odd start but I did have a first time with the 3 of us. We didn't know how to get started, she had already been with him prior so this was the 3 of us. I opted to send them in the bedroom to just get it going as I was anxious as hell, it was my idea to do this not hers but she did cooperate. I let them get well into it before I came in, I did watch for a few minutes before joining. It was a mixture of feelings, obviously the erotic oh my god this is so hot to watch feelings but also a bit of the wondering if I had made a huge mistake to acting upon my fantasies and pushing her to have sex with another man. I had wanted it for so long it was a bit of a relief to have it actually happening and I did join them and we had a hell of a night. We were at his place and didn't leave. We spent the night and had several rounds with no talking about what had happened until almost a day later when we left. Of course right afterward my mind was spinning. It was the first time ever having a real threesome so I was on a high note but also rethinking everything instantly. I kept thinking maybe I made a mistake, she would not have sought this out on her own, what will the fallout be, have I hurt my marraige, will she want him instead of me, etc etc.

I feel like having open communication with her afterward helped. We had a 2 hour drive home and I was determined not to just put on the radio and not talk about it. We talked about it the whole time. I was as honest as I could be, I had a small amount of jeleously watching them and also self loathing as I caused it to happen but I also looked forward to it for a long time and was super pleased with what had happened. She was a biit reserved about talking about how she felt at first but opened eventually. She said she loved performing for me and she enjoyed how it made her feel to act this out for me. I pushed a bit more as it was great to hear what she did for me but what did she get from it? She did admit she found it so hot and the sex was not what she had asked for but was amazing.

In the days following I thought about it a lot and at first had more of a what have I done mindest that eventually gave way to that post party weekend feeling from my 20s like I had done some crazy stuff and maybe it wasn't technically the right thing to do but damn it was fun and I should not do it again but when can I do it again?

Its not for everyone. I will be the first to state that. Not every relationship is able to withstand it. Be ready for unpredicted turns in the road. I was after a MFM for her while I watched, did not intend to be part of it, also though it would be a one time thing. Here we are 6 months later and she is spending a lot of one on one time with him in addition to the 3 of us time. I didn't see that coming but I was open minded and we are happy.
As long as I sites both of you go for it,congratulations, 👍

• Love
Thank you very much for your courage. Was a thing like that I expected read from someone. Maybe you though you were prepared but maybe you wouldn't. Probably the line is too thin to know! I only read something like you described 2 or 3 times, I think most of husbands who experienced the things like you did, don't share their experiences for guilt or shy. Probably is more common to happen than most people think and the beginners must know that can happen to them too. Can be a really turn on, but can be really difficult when finally happens.
Watch your wife, legs open, allowing other guy penetrate her... WOW and WOW!!

Did you speak with her about what you had experience? The feelings, the way you though she, maybe, could no do it so fast? How did she felt? What did she think about that?
Was he larger than you?
You are fully right, I fantasized a lot with that before. I probably created a perfect situation in my head, but when the moment came, it wasn't as I imagined. I was terrified thinking about what was happening, because it was HER admitting him to do it. I wasn't part of the game anymore.

So I don't understand when I read some guys talking about this, because for me was a very traumatic situation. Very painful.

I did talk to her after that. And she was a bit annoyed with me. She told me she didn't understand my behavior. So many time pushing her in that direction and then acting like that. She was really mad with me. Because she obviously enjoyed a lot in the first date and I cancelled the second one.

We organized a 4 consecutive days dates, and I cancelled immediately everything because of my first day feelings.

She said I couldn't blame her for going fast after all my pushy behavior with her during months.

She felt bad. Because obviously she took care of my feelings, but she was mad.

Yes, the guy was much larger than me, almost twice my size and thick. He was around 21cm, wich is slightly above 8 inches.

I really don't see why you behave like that 🙄

So many time spent convincing your wives and after that you cried like babies.

It's normal your wives think you have pussy and they need a real alpha male taking care of them. Your personality is so weak they need to find a real man for feeling like a real woman.

You are fully right, I fantasized a lot with that before. I probably created a perfect situation in my head, but when the moment came, it wasn't as I imagined. I was terrified thinking about what was happening, because it was HER admitting him to do it. I wasn't part of the game anymore.

So I don't understand when I read some guys talking about this, because for me was a very traumatic situation. Very painful.

I did talk to her after that. And she was a bit annoyed with me. She told me she didn't understand my behavior. So many time pushing her in that direction and then acting like that. She was really mad with me. Because she obviously enjoyed a lot in the first date and I cancelled the second one.

We organized a 4 consecutive days dates, and I cancelled immediately everything because of my first day feelings.

She said I couldn't blame her for going fast after all my pushy behavior with her during months.

She felt bad. Because obviously she took care of my feelings, but she was mad.

Yes, the guy was much larger than me, almost twice my size and thick. He was around 21cm, wich is slightly above 8 inches.
I'm sorry to tell you,
You can't just stop what you started just like that,
She has taken another guys thick cock and enjoyed it do you really think she will stop just because you don't want it to happen,
She will find a way to get what she wants with or without you,
Sorry man you have opened the box and you can't get the lid back on,👍

I'm sorry to tell you,
You can't just stop what you started just like that,
She has taken another guys thick cock and enjoyed it do you really think she will stop just because you don't want it to happen,
She will find a way to get what she wants with or without you,
Sorry man you have opened the box and you can't get the lid back on,👍
Hello, I know. That was not the conclusion of the story. I was just answering the other user questions.

I cancelled the de second date, but she was very mad and I understood she was enjoying this, so we continued with the original plan and they dated the third and the fourth day.

Hello, I know. That was not the conclusion of the story. I was just answering the other user questions.

I cancelled the de second date, but she was very mad and I understood she was enjoying this, so we continued with the original plan and they dated the third and the fourth day.
How did you feel after that,did she continue to date others cuckold angst is very real and it is something we men have to learn to live with,
If you love your wife you will always have some regrets but through time you learn to control your feelings,
I would love to hear more about you and your wife,
My wife and I call it our adventures because that is what it should be an adventure for both of you,👍