Very First Time Husband Feelings

We talked a lot about it but the first time kind of just happened when she was out with colleagues after work and she and a colleague ended up alone at a bar. She texted me that she thought he was horny so I just texted back to her saying she knew she could do whatever she wanted.

She sucked his cock outside behind a hotel and got a throatpie. It happened so quick but I felt excited.

They fucked at work 3-4 times after this. I cleaned her every time when she got home. He always came over her pussy or in her mouth.

It was a struggle with the emotions sometimes. You have to be strong minded to take it. But the overall cuck excitement is worth it over the cuck angst.

We talked a lot about it but the first time kind of just happened when she was out with colleagues after work and she and a colleague ended up alone at a bar. She texted me that she thought he was horny so I just texted back to her saying she knew she could do whatever she wanted.

She sucked his cock outside behind a hotel and got a throatpie. It happened so quick but I felt excited.

They fucked at work 3-4 times after this. I cleaned her every time when she got home. He always came over her pussy or in her mouth.

It was a struggle with the emotions sometimes. You have to be strong minded to take it. But the overall cuck excitement is worth it over the cuck angst.
So true you have to be strong and have a strong relationship to survive,
After time the cuck angst and the cuck excitement seems to roll into one and you can't wait for your next kick out of it, it becomes like something you want and can't do without at the same time ,👍

The very first time - I was not present, we had sort of an odd start but I did have a first time with the 3 of us. We didn't know how to get started, she had already been with him prior so this was the 3 of us. I opted to send them in the bedroom to just get it going as I was anxious as hell, it was my idea to do this not hers but she did cooperate. I let them get well into it before I came in, I did watch for a few minutes before joining. It was a mixture of feelings, obviously the erotic oh my god this is so hot to watch feelings but also a bit of the wondering if I had made a huge mistake to acting upon my fantasies and pushing her to have sex with another man. I had wanted it for so long it was a bit of a relief to have it actually happening and I did join them and we had a hell of a night. We were at his place and didn't leave. We spent the night and had several rounds with no talking about what had happened until almost a day later when we left. Of course right afterward my mind was spinning. It was the first time ever having a real threesome so I was on a high note but also rethinking everything instantly. I kept thinking maybe I made a mistake, she would not have sought this out on her own, what will the fallout be, have I hurt my marraige, will she want him instead of me, etc etc.

I feel like having open communication with her afterward helped. We had a 2 hour drive home and I was determined not to just put on the radio and not talk about it. We talked about it the whole time. I was as honest as I could be, I had a small amount of jeleously watching them and also self loathing as I caused it to happen but I also looked forward to it for a long time and was super pleased with what had happened. She was a biit reserved about talking about how she felt at first but opened eventually. She said she loved performing for me and she enjoyed how it made her feel to act this out for me. I pushed a bit more as it was great to hear what she did for me but what did she get from it? She did admit she found it so hot and the sex was not what she had asked for but was amazing.

In the days following I thought about it a lot and at first had more of a what have I done mindest that eventually gave way to that post party weekend feeling from my 20s like I had done some crazy stuff and maybe it wasn't technically the right thing to do but damn it was fun and I should not do it again but when can I do it again?

Its not for everyone. I will be the first to state that. Not every relationship is able to withstand it. Be ready for unpredicted turns in the road. I was after a MFM for her while I watched, did not intend to be part of it, also though it would be a one time thing. Here we are 6 months later and she is spending a lot of one on one time with him in addition to the 3 of us time. I didn't see that coming but I was open minded and we are happy.
Great share of your feelings here. That’s for this.

How did you feel after that,did she continue to date others cuckold angst is very real and it is something we men have to learn to live with,
If you love your wife you will always have some regrets but through time you learn to control your feelings,
I would love to hear more about you and your wife,
My wife and I call it our adventures because that is what it should be an adventure for both of you,👍
Thanks, you are right my friend. Totally right.

Is my job to get used to the idea of dealing with those feelings. I had sex with my girlfriend hundreds of times without success of making her having an orgasm with me. And when I heard her moaning and cuming with that guy, I realized that was the last time I had control over her.

And indeed, she changed a lot since that moment. Now she is fully independent sexually speaking. She organize the dates by herself and she doesn't ask me for permission for that. She just take what she needs.

You can DM if you want to share our experiences.

Nico

Thanks, you are right my friend. Totally right.

Is my job to get used to the idea of dealing with those feelings. I had sex with my girlfriend hundreds of times without success of making her having an orgasm with me. And when I heard her moaning and cuming with that guy, I realized that was the last time I had control over her.

And indeed, she changed a lot since that moment. Now she is fully independent sexually speaking. She organize the dates by herself and she doesn't ask me for permission for that. She just take what she needs.

You can DM if you want to share our experiences.

Nico
That is a great point, they can find things in the experience they have not had or not currently having. In our case we had a pretty good sex life to begin with but once we started this new chapter things have really fired up for her sexually. She has a younger, better hung lover and she does a lot with him. We also doe MFM quite a bit and really gets into that a lot (so do I) We are still sexually active ourselves as a couple but I do realize she has new high water marks for her sexual range.
I believe I am fortunate in that she has a lover that is steady, she is not out looking for anything.

That is a great point, they can find things in the experience they have not had or not currently having. In our case we had a pretty good sex life to begin with but once we started this new chapter things have really fired up for her sexually. She has a younger, better hung lover and she does a lot with him. We also doe MFM quite a bit and really gets into that a lot (so do I) We are still sexually active ourselves as a couple but I do realize she has new high water marks for her sexual range.
I believe I am fortunate in that she has a lover that is steady, she is not out looking for anything.
You are living a dream,lol it sounds like you and your wife have got it spot on,👍

The very first time - I was not present, we had sort of an odd start but I did have a first time with the 3 of us. We didn't know how to get started, she had already been with him prior so this was the 3 of us. I opted to send them in the bedroom to just get it going as I was anxious as hell, it was my idea to do this not hers but she did cooperate. I let them get well into it before I came in, I did watch for a few minutes before joining. It was a mixture of feelings, obviously the erotic oh my god this is so hot to watch feelings but also a bit of the wondering if I had made a huge mistake to acting upon my fantasies and pushing her to have sex with another man. I had wanted it for so long it was a bit of a relief to have it actually happening and I did join them and we had a hell of a night. We were at his place and didn't leave. We spent the night and had several rounds with no talking about what had happened until almost a day later when we left. Of course right afterward my mind was spinning. It was the first time ever having a real threesome so I was on a high note but also rethinking everything instantly. I kept thinking maybe I made a mistake, she would not have sought this out on her own, what will the fallout be, have I hurt my marraige, will she want him instead of me, etc etc.

I feel like having open communication with her afterward helped. We had a 2 hour drive home and I was determined not to just put on the radio and not talk about it. We talked about it the whole time. I was as honest as I could be, I had a small amount of jeleously watching them and also self loathing as I caused it to happen but I also looked forward to it for a long time and was super pleased with what had happened. She was a biit reserved about talking about how she felt at first but opened eventually. She said she loved performing for me and she enjoyed how it made her feel to act this out for me. I pushed a bit more as it was great to hear what she did for me but what did she get from it? She did admit she found it so hot and the sex was not what she had asked for but was amazing.

In the days following I thought about it a lot and at first had more of a what have I done mindest that eventually gave way to that post party weekend feeling from my 20s like I had done some crazy stuff and maybe it wasn't technically the right thing to do but damn it was fun and I should not do it again but when can I do it again?

Its not for everyone. I will be the first to state that. Not every relationship is able to withstand it. Be ready for unpredicted turns in the road. I was after a MFM for her while I watched, did not intend to be part of it, also though it would be a one time thing. Here we are 6 months later and she is spending a lot of one on one time with him in addition to the 3 of us time. I didn't see that coming but I was open minded and we are happy.
Great statement! How did that first time, when you were not there, happen? Did she tell you details later? What did you feel?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Very interesting! Of course, more experiences and feel different things and sensations make some changes on their mind and probably body. You push a great point, would you like talk a little more about what you just said "new high water marks for her sexual range". Is a very important thing I believe 😅

So true you have to be strong and have a strong relationship to survive,
After time the cuck angst and the cuck excitement seems to roll into one and you can't wait for your next kick out of it, it becomes like something you want and can't do without at the same time ,👍
Excellent point! The cuck angst control must be crucial to keep things ok, I think. How do you feel about it after you cum?

I have often wondered what my feelings will be after our first experience, I know what I think I will feel but thinking about it and doing it are probably two different things. Marie is my top priority I want her to be happy and satisfied to the nth degree. That's why I'm not pushing her, she has my hall pass and knows she can use it when she wants to. I think I will be excited, nervous and turned on at the same time. Probably a little jealous too. I'm looking forward to finding out.
Wonderful, just let us know when that happens and talk about what you feel!

Well, that is interesting 🤔 It would be interesting to develop the topic further. Why do you think that? What did you experience that made you have that thought?
Anyone else have the same opinion?
In my experience it’s usually the other way around. Although I am the bull in that situation so not fully caring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jsking31
That bridge between desperately wanting it to happen, and the moment it's about to happen and you can't stop it is huge!.

I went years wanting my wife to sleep with other men, it's all I could think about.
But that moment you know it's about to really happen is almost gut wrenching.

Maybe it's knowing a stranger is going to use your wife as no more than an easy fuck and a cum bucket.
Maybe it's because your questioning her loyalty to you.
Maybe it's guilt,you being the one that pursueded her to break all her marriage vows, vows that she didn't want to break.

Maybe you will hate yourself for letting him have your wife, maybe you hate him for making your wife his.

Maybe you hate yourself for being a wimp of a husband, sitting there alone as he gets your prized asset.

Maybe your angry with your wife, knowing at that moment she wants him, his cock and his seed ....not yours.

As husbands, we are meant to covert our wives, celebrate what's ours and only ours, yet you will be standing there, wondering why the fuck have you given her to a stranger, gave him the use of your marital bed to pretty much breed your wife,whilst you keep out the way like a pathetic loser.

All the above my dear readers,are emotions , feelings and thoughts that I went through in a space of sixty seconds,I was raging!

But,I transitioned into knowing it was too late to stop it,straight into sheer delight as the sound of his hard cock pounding my wife's cunt came from our bedroom..

I had expressed my desire to see her fucked by a big dick. So we had role played and talked about it while fooling around for months. She had asked me if I could really handle seeing g that. My response was you were with other guys before me and this would just be fucking for both our pleasure. When she actually arranged it, I was slightly nervous at first as to how to start (and didn't think she'd ever follow thru). But once it started it was the hottest thing I'd ever se3n. Her face and her moas/grunts as he pounded her. Couldn't wait for the next encounter

The first time another man fucked my wife was very unexpected.
We had meeting another couple just for the two wives to play together and afterwards the wives would suck off each other’s husbands
The one night while my wife was sucking off the husband, he asked her if he could fuck her and to my surprise she never hesitated and said yes she would like that.
His wife stopped sucking my cock and she went over to my wife and started sucking on her tits. I went to my wife and began kissing her. She said she loved me so much
She asked me for my cock and she sucked me off while the husband fucked her
On the way home she said she wanted to meet other guys if I was okay with that and I said how much it turns me on thinking about it

I loved every second of it. She and I were well prepared because we discussed it and role played it a lot. I loved the role play. My wife was maybe too hesitant to reveal all her pleasure because she was worried about me, but I was definitely fine. I watched her take a crazy 10" cock, and it was mind blowing to see it split her open and push all the way into her. We didn't know she could take all that. I loved it. For me, I think the thing I like most is hearing her express her pleasure. Her moans made me lose my mind, but in a good way. I wanted to watch her get fucked all day. I watched her take it in four different positions that first time, and I didn't want her to stop. I want to see the guy completely own her. I want her to submit to him and deny me. Im' not a typical cuck though... I love to be tortured like that, but I can still be dominant with her and do other twists on the role play... sometimes when we are alone I'll roleplay being jealous and angry, and she'll roleplay feeling guilty and apologetic... and other times she will be brutal and destroy me... telling me he owns her pussy and she wants his baby. I a lot of diversity for us. I guess I am a masochist... I love to be psycholocially tortured, to watch her experience things with another guy and tell me that she can't feel that way with me.

Yes, my wife shared the events of the evening, in what I would say was riveting detail.
To back up, the way that I knew that she was with someone else was because my wife left the house to go to a winery with her sexy GF. And hour later, I got a credit card alert that a room had been charged at a local hotel. The next morning, my wife invited me to said hotel and as I willingly licked her clean, she described all of the details.
So yes, she shared the details and my reaction was one of a very excited man!

The most difficult words to hear, out of her mouth was “in the beginning, as I stood there naked and he passionately kissed me, I almost came right there in his arms from his kisses.” That was a total shock and gut-punch.
My wife's brother is in the media industry in California. He makes over two million dollars a year. His wife makes over three hundred dollars a year. She completely controls him. They dated in high school and split. He met a beautiful blond woman and was going to marry her when she (something of a doe) ex showed up with a kid from her new bf, claiming she had no where to go and needed help. After a couple months she told him to get rid of her or she'll leave. She left. When they come back to NY, she takes off for a few days to fuck her kids dad. I'd tell her to hit the road.

This is a good question and a little complicated to answer. There is a big difference between wanting to see your wife with another man, and seeing you wife with another man. Once it happens it can’t be taken back, you can’t un-see what you have seen, and your wife can’t be un-fucked. Even though I wanted to share her I admit those first few experiences I felt many mixed emotions. Everyone has an ego, and it was normal to feel jealousy, insecurity, and just being uncomfortable seeing some other guy buried balls deep in what at the time was my soon to be wife.

Our early talks about the lifestyle was supposed to be us and other couples. The wife ended up with another man or us in a MFM scenario was not the plan and caught me off guard when it happened. The first time actually was a three part thing. The short version is finding the wife outside a bar holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand and this strange mans hand inside her shorts exploring her pussy with his fingers. This was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise. I stayed cool because a part of me was also very turned on. The next night he came over to our house for what supposed to be just a hand job. Once the wife got in to it, she began to playfully lick the head a couple of times tasting his pre-cum that had been oozing from the tip while she jerked him. It was one thing for her to have stroked another man’s cock but now she had one in her mouth and I was dealing with a new set of feelings. Even though a part of me wanted them to stop, another wanted them to keep going.

The next get together was to go all the way. We had made silly rules which did not last long in this case, it was about using a condom. Different reasons for this but one was to protect my ego and that a part of me did not want to share the “real feel” of her pussy with someone else just yet. In an odd way, it was a sort of compromise. Another man could fuck her, but only I could feel her pussy without out a condom which every man know feels completely different. No matter how thin the condom is the sensations are deaden and you do not quite get the feeling of a hot, wet snug pussy. Anyway, in the heat of the moment the wife kind blew off the condom rule, at least temporarily because she said she had to “feel” him. Before I could object she had this guy lay on his back, and she climbed on top of him straddling him she grabbed his big cock and slowly guided it in to her pussy, taking a little more each time as she lowered herself on to it. Eventually she had him all the way in and for the first time since we were together; she felt another man’s cock skin on skin.

So now, we had reached the point of no return, and I had to make a decision on how to handle it. I assume this is what every man in the lifestyle has to face, the first time. Sure she has sucked this guy’s cock and he had gone down on her but for me, this was a much bigger deal than oral sex. As my jealousy rose and mind raced, I could feel it in my gut as a strange thrill that sort of comes over you as you watch another man enter your wife. I stood silently by while my wife guided a stranger’s cock into her pussy and made no objections. Now that his cock was already balls deep in her pussy, what would have been the point of stopping it. To my surprise, my jealousy quickly faded once I saw the look on her face, and what his big cock looked like sliding in and out of my wife’s tight pussy. The ego I was trying to protect faded away, and from that point on I was hooked, and incredibly turned by what I was seeing.

Over time, it did not take long for me to get over these strong emotions and feelings of that first time, and today I am completely comfortable with it. Over the years as we tried new things and each time I had experienced some apprehensions, but those feelings did not last long. Now I am very much in to sharing my wife with other men and look forward to seeing her “explore” her sexuality again and again whenever possible. I know what the wife and I do is unique and not for everyone. If you want to get the most out of an open marriage it has to be strong, built on trust, communication, openness, and you both must have the right attitude.

It was 6 years after it had happened when I found out and it was also before we were married. I kind of already knew and suspected when it was happening, but hearing he confess that it wasn't once or twice like I I had suspected, but weekly over months that he had fucked her and that "he had a huge cock" was a shock. My reaction was also a shock to me, because there was no anger, only intense arousal. She expected me to yell and instead I pulled her hand over to my erection and confessed that it turned me on. That night was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. The following week I felt hurt, but aroused. I would feel shame and hurt, but then get hard and jerk off and once I came i would feel more shame...

When we had sex I would want to hear about it, so much so that it became the only way I cum. and once I do I still feel shame about it, but she seems to enjoy it so it's okay.

The first time she went away and fucked him again was also a mix of emotions and worry, but always turning me on... it's a see saw with the lust always winning and the shame being suppressed...

This is a good question and a little complicated to answer. There is a big difference between wanting to see your wife with another man, and seeing you wife with another man. Once it happens it can’t be taken back, you can’t un-see what you have seen, and your wife can’t be un-fucked. Even though I wanted to share her I admit those first few experiences I felt many mixed emotions. Everyone has an ego, and it was normal to feel jealousy, insecurity, and just being uncomfortable seeing some other guy buried balls deep in what at the time was my soon to be wife.

Our early talks about the lifestyle was supposed to be us and other couples. The wife ended up with another man or us in a MFM scenario was not the plan and caught me off guard when it happened. The first time actually was a three part thing. The short version is finding the wife outside a bar holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand and this strange mans hand inside her shorts exploring her pussy with his fingers. This was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise. I stayed cool because a part of me was also very turned on. The next night he came over to our house for what supposed to be just a hand job. Once the wife got in to it, she began to playfully lick the head a couple of times tasting his pre-cum that had been oozing from the tip while she jerked him. It was one thing for her to have stroked another man’s cock but now she had one in her mouth and I was dealing with a new set of feelings. Even though a part of me wanted them to stop, another wanted them to keep going.

The next get together was to go all the way. We had made silly rules which did not last long in this case, it was about using a condom. Different reasons for this but one was to protect my ego and that a part of me did not want to share the “real feel” of her pussy with someone else just yet. In an odd way, it was a sort of compromise. Another man could fuck her, but only I could feel her pussy without out a condom which every man know feels completely different. No matter how thin the condom is the sensations are deaden and you do not quite get the feeling of a hot, wet snug pussy. Anyway, in the heat of the moment the wife kind blew off the condom rule, at least temporarily because she said she had to “feel” him. Before I could object she had this guy lay on his back, and she climbed on top of him straddling him she grabbed his big cock and slowly guided it in to her pussy, taking a little more each time as she lowered herself on to it. Eventually she had him all the way in and for the first time since we were together; she felt another man’s cock skin on skin.

So now, we had reached the point of no return, and I had to make a decision on how to handle it. I assume this is what every man in the lifestyle has to face, the first time. Sure she has sucked this guy’s cock and he had gone down on her but for me, this was a much bigger deal than oral sex. As my jealousy rose and mind raced, I could feel it in my gut as a strange thrill that sort of comes over you as you watch another man enter your wife. I stood silently by while my wife guided a stranger’s cock into her pussy and made no objections. Now that his cock was already balls deep in her pussy, what would have been the point of stopping it. To my surprise, my jealousy quickly faded once I saw the look on her face, and what his big cock looked like sliding in and out of my wife’s tight pussy. The ego I was trying to protect faded away, and from that point on I was hooked, and incredibly turned by what I was seeing.

Over time, it did not take long for me to get over these strong emotions and feelings of that first time, and today I am completely comfortable with it. Over the years as we tried new things and each time I had experienced some apprehensions, but those feelings did not last long. Now I am very much in to sharing my wife with other men and look forward to seeing her “explore” her sexuality again and again whenever possible. I know what the wife and I do is unique and not for everyone. If you want to get the most out of an open marriage it has to be strong, built on trust, communication, openness, and you both must have the right attitude.
Great story, great words, and a great outcome, 👍