Very First Time Husband Feelings

Our first time was born out of my wife's three month affair with a co worker ,

when
I found out she had already ended it but I still went of the deep end with her infidelity there was tears, shouting her crying me shouting her trying to calm me down,
Three months in the spare room not knowing if I ever wanted to sleep with her again,
It almost destroyed us,but it didn't the strange thing was I never thought about leaving her we had to much invested in each other, house, family, jobs,plans we had made for the future,
A year later I was back in the bedroom back in her arms back having good sex with her,
It took a lot from her to assure me that she loved me and only me and convince me that she would never cheat again,
Fast forward to a charity ball we attended coming up to Christmas we were at tables of six mostly couples but at our table there was a single guy tall good looking easy to talk to,
He was sitting all evening as the rest of the couples were up dancing and I suggested my wife should take him up for a dance,
I watched them moving around the dancefloor him holding on to her his arms around her she was stunning that night in a long black dress with a slit up one side and as she moved it looked like she had nothing on underneath but I knew she was wearing a black thong with very little sides to it and no bra just black hold up stockings and heels,
She looked so sexy in the arms of this man ,in my head I formulated a plan well sort of a plan really I just winged it,
At the end of the night I invited him to our room for a last drink of the night,
I knew my wife wanted to have sex as soon as we went our room and she was horny from dancing with other guys throughout the night and she didn't know what I was doing,
To cut a long story short,(I will give more details if anyone wants more details on the night)
I shared her with this man the first time I watched her having sex with another man,
We as in the two men made love to my wife all night and she loved it she loved being the centre of attention for two men,
As the guest I let him take my wife to bed first and watched as his cock slid into her wet pussy I watched him sucking on her breasts as he fucked her,
Then it was my turn and I got my first sloppy seconds from my wife and I loved it she was so hot and wet inside her pussy it was incredible,
When I was finished all three of us lay on the bed together resting until he started kissing her again and soon he was back between her legs giving her more orgasms as she moaned and squirmed beneath him until once again he came deep in her pussy,
Non of us had thought of any rules about were we would deposit our cum.
It went on all night him then me then him again we fucked her together for the first time I kissed my wife with another mans cock inside her,
Soon it was morning he left after thanking us both for an Exsrodenry night ,
My wife and I slept late then ordered breakfast to be brought to our room then we talked she asked me what came over me to allow that to happen but admitted she loved it but was worried about me in the cold light of day what I would think of her and how it would affect our relationship,
She had promised me that she would never cheat on me again but I explained it wasn't cheating if I was involved and I thought watching her with him was a wonderful thing in my eyes it was just three people having fun ,
That was the start of our adventures into hotwifeing we have been players now for ten years of and on and have had lots of experiences some good some not so good we have worked out what works for us we have learned how to separate sex from love we have made mistakes along the way but we have faced them as a couple,
I realised that night that is wasn't the sex from her affair that made me mad at her but the fact it happened behind my back and I think I was justified in that,
We have done almost everything a couple could do over the years, my
Mfm.fmf,solo runs, group sex they is still a few things we haven't tryed but who knows there is still time,👍

Last edited:
The first time, I could never forget it; the impact was so profound that it still affects me today. I was out with a friend, for a ride. She told me she’d be going out too, in Paris, with some girlfriends to a restaurant. She even gave me the name of the place. To give you some context, we had been together for barely a year, and I had already moved in with her. We were in love, everything was going great, including our sex life (especially for me, since I had no experience before her despite being 25, she was 27). Photos, videos, anal, double dildos, outdoor, sex toys... she was a fantasy for me. But let’s get back to that evening. I came home sooner... and there she was... but not alone. She was with her ex. He was naked, and she was just in a thong. I flew into a blind rage and tried to beat him up, scaring him half to death. I even broke down the bathroom door he had locked himself behind, pounding it with my fists until it gave way. He ended up fleeing naked in the street after taking a few hits, held back only by my wife. It took me hours to calm down after unleashing a torrent of insults on her, even calling her friends to expose and humiliate her. Once I had settled down, I needed to know every detail of what had happened that evening. It turned out that it had been planned, and she had never actually gone out with her friends. She hadn’t intended for things to go that far with her ex, but he was persistent. When he exposed himself, she couldn’t resist and gave him oral, then it gone further with her dildos. Throughout her story, I kept insisting that she not leave out any details, no matter how painful or humiliating for me. It was strange, despite the agony of hearing her recount it, I found myself aroused like never before. She admitted that she no longer had feelings for him, but he still turned her on and was a good lover. She assured me she truly loved me, but she love sex too and had desires beyond what I could offer, in ways she couldn’t fully articulate. It took me a long time to process everything and think about how to react. I was clearly in love with her and terrified of losing her. I realized I was the only one at a disadvantage. She seemed to love me sincerely (she told me that very morning that I was her soulmate). So, somewhat incredulously, I suggested we find a solution together, something fair. We decided to visit a swingers club. We went a few weeks later, but the tension between us was still too raw, so nothing happened. We talked it over and agreed that from then on, we would be completely honest with each other for the sake of our relationship’s future. She admitted she would like to participated at the club, but my presence held her back because she felt I wasn’t open enough. We agreed she would have carte blanche next time because she was eager to explore. It reminded me of something she had mentioned before, which I hadn’t really taken in : in life, you can’t judge without experience. She don’t want to miss out on anything. We must not have prejudices, set limits or close doors. Better to have remorse than regret. And i knew at this moment that it extended to sex. When we returned to the club, I still felt uneasy. She reminded me that we had agreed she was free... and she went to enjoy herself. That night, she had her first bisexual encounter with a couple. I watched but too shy to participate. She was stunning, so beautiful, and...slutty. Since then, I’ve accepted this lifestyle, and sometimes I even take part in it. However, her open-mindedness and curiosity aren’t always to my taste, so for over 20 years now, she’s had practices I disapprove of but that she continues on her own. We are happy...i guess.
In your case, started with a cheat situation. So, to say the truth, she bring the topic to you lol you just accepted it.

What was the most difficult words you heard from her mouth?

I felt intense shame, I couldn't look them in the eyes and I wanted to run away or turn back time
And the hardest part is now when my wife told me what you will do you can no longer feel that you were not a cuckold even if you stop it so you better get used to it
So, I understand from your words that you watched first time, is correct? You said "I couldn't look them in the eyes", would like know more about what that mean to you.

What was the most difficult moment? Were you aroused? Did you speak about it after?

Totally, is a no way back pathway. After happen, nobody can do nothing. You must accept what happened, but of course you could choose stop. Of course, the fact that she fucked someone else after she was married to you and that it happened with your consent will remain forever.

In your case, started with a cheat situation. So, to say the truth, she bring the topic to you lol you just accepted it.

What was the most difficult words you heard from her mouth?
The most difficult thing I heard her say was yes I had an affair I had sex with another man and I'm sorry, that was a difficult thing to hear.

Reactions: toolman2c
Yes, my wife shared the events of the evening, in what I would say was riveting detail.
To back up, the way that I knew that she was with someone else was because my wife left the house to go to a winery with her sexy GF. And hour later, I got a credit card alert that a room had been charged at a local hotel. The next morning, my wife invited me to said hotel and as I willingly licked her clean, she described all of the details.
So yes, she shared the details and my reaction was one of a very excited man!

The most difficult words to hear out of her mouth that morning was “in the first 30 minutes, as I stood there totally naked and wrapped in his arms as he touched my body, he passionately kissed me. And I swear that I almost came right there, his strong arms around me and his lips on mine. Just from his passingly kisses. I definitely felt my pussy drip!”

That was a total shock and gut-punch.
Thanks! Very important your share. Listen from your wife that kind of things can be a turn on but at some point very difficult.
What other revelations did she make that were also difficult to hear?

She didn't so much bring it to me I found out about her affair, her plan was to end it and I would never know about it,
She was scared I would react by calling for a divorce and I nearly did it took her a long time to convince me that she would never cheat again,
It takes so long to rebuild trust in a relationship after one partner cheats.

Our first time was born out of my wife's three month affair with a co worker ,

when
I found out she had already ended it but I still went of the deep end with her infidelity there was tears, shouting her crying me shouting her trying to calm me down,
Three months in the spare room not knowing if I ever wanted to sleep with her again,
It almost destroyed us,but it didn't the strange thing was I never thought about leaving her we had to much invested in each other, house, family, jobs,plans we had made for the future,
A year later I was back in the bedroom back in her arms back having good sex with her,
It took a lot from her to assure me that she loved me and only me and convince me that she would never cheat again,
Fast forward to a charity ball we attended coming up to Christmas we were at tables of six mostly couples but at our table there was a single guy tall good looking easy to talk to,
He was sitting all evening as the rest of the couples were up dancing and I suggested my wife should take him up for a dance,
I watched them moving around the dancefloor him holding on to her his arms around her she was stunning that night in a long black dress with a slit up one side and as she moved it looked like she had nothing on underneath but I knew she was wearing a black thong with very little sides to it and no bra just black hold up stockings and heels,
She looked so sexy in the arms of this man ,in my head I formulated a plan well sort of a plan really I just winged it,
At the end of the night I invited him to our room for a last drink of the night,
I knew my wife wanted to have sex as soon as we went our room and she was horny from dancing with other guys throughout the night and she didn't know what I was doing,
To cut a long story short,(I will give more details if anyone wants more details on the night)
I shared her with this man the first time I watched her having sex with another man,
We as in the two men made love to my wife all night and she loved it she loved being the centre of attention for two men,
As the guest I let him take my wife to bed first and watched as his cock slid into her wet pussy I watched him sucking on her breasts as he fucked her,
Then it was my turn and I got my first sloppy seconds from my wife and I loved it she was so hot and wet inside her pussy it was incredible,
When I was finished all three of us lay on the bed together resting until he started kissing her again and soon he was back between her legs giving her more orgasms as she moaned and squirmed beneath him until once again he came deep in her pussy,
Non of us had thought of any rules about were we would deposit our cum.
It went on all night him then me then him again we fucked her together for the first time I kissed my wife with another mans cock inside her,
Soon it was morning he left after thanking us both for an Exsrodenry night ,
My wife and I slept late then ordered breakfast to be brought to our room then we talked she asked me what came over me to allow that to happen but admitted she loved it but was worried about me in the cold light of day what I would think of her and how it would affect our relationship,
She had promised me that she would never cheat on me again but I explained it wasn't cheating if I was involved and I thought watching her with him was a wonderful thing in my eyes it was just three people having fun ,
That was the start of our adventures into hotwifeing we have been players now for ten years of and on and have had lots of experiences some good some not so good we have worked out what works for us we have learned how to separate sex from love we have made mistakes along the way but we have faced them as a couple,
I realised that night that is wasn't the sex from her affair that made me mad at her but the fact it happened behind my back and I think I was justified in that,
We have done almost everything a couple could do over the years, my
Mfm.fmf,solo runs, group sex they is still a few things we haven't tryed but who knows there is still time,👍
Wonderful statement. Of course I would like know all the story.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks! Very important your share. Listen from your wife that kind of things can be a turn on but at some point very difficult.
What other revelations did she make that were also difficult to hear?
Thanks for your encouragement to share... I actually feel like I'm chatting with my therapist. lol

Yes, hearing my wife say that standing naked, in front of another man, as he kisses her, almost made her cum, was VERY difficult to hear.
But now I get that excitement level.

The next two revelations, that were difficult to hear from my wife, and comprehend were:
1) "I'm not comfortable with you watching me with him the entire time. I'll invite you at times but only for a little while, then you need to leave."
When I asked why, my wife said that she is afraid that i will look at here differently if I see, firsthand, how slutty she behaves with Him.

2) "From this point on, your dick will only be allowed inside of me, AFTER I've been with another larger man and AFTER he has filled me with his cum."
When I asked her 'Why", she said that I would understand the intent soon-enough.
I suspect that it is because by me knowing that the only way that I can have sex with her, is right after she's been with someone else, that I will encourage her to be more promiscuous.

Thanks again for your great soul-searching questions.

Thanks for your encouragement to share... I actually feel like I'm chatting with my therapist. lol

Yes, hearing my wife say that standing naked, in front of another man, as he kisses her, almost made her cum, was VERY difficult to hear.
But now I get that excitement level.

The next two revelations, that were difficult to hear from my wife, and comprehend were:
1) "I'm not comfortable with you watching me with him the entire time. I'll invite you at times but only for a little while, then you need to leave."
When I asked why, my wife said that she is afraid that i will look at here differently if I see, firsthand, how slutty she behaves with Him.

2) "From this point on, your dick will only be allowed inside of me, AFTER I've been with another larger man and AFTER he has filled me with his cum."
When I asked her 'Why", she said that I would understand the intent soon-enough.
I suspect that it is because by me knowing that the only way that I can have sex with her, is right after she's been with someone else, that I will encourage her to be more promiscuous.

Thanks again for your great soul-searching questions.
Thanks again!
I totally agree with you, looks like she is doing things to take the full control of situation and keep you engaged on that, knowing you only will have sex with her after be "with another larger man"! Does she really do it for real, all the time?

Does she compare you or make comments about the other guys? The kind of comments that can make your balls shrink and your stomach churn, but maybe a turn on too after all!

First time I watched my wife was incredible. It was probably helped by the fact that in a previous marriage we were swingers so it was nothing new to me.
The first time was just over two years ago, she reluctantly agreed to give it a go. Her first time was in a local hotel with a guy she'd found on a website. After the initial social meeting it was agreed to meet at a hotel the following week. We were both a little nervous but there was no need to be, everything was fine. To see her sucking and being fucked for the first time in 30 years by a different cock was absolutely amazing. We were both hooked from that first day. She picks her guys herself and if they seem ok she'll go and have sex with them after an initial social. I mostly go with her to watch although I have stayed home a couple of times but it's all recorded anyway.
She's now had sex 21 times in the last two years and neither of us would swap this lifestyle.

Last edited:
Thanks again!
I totally agree with you, looks like she is doing things to take the full control of situation and keep you engaged on that, knowing you only will have sex with her after be "with another larger man"! Does she really do it for real, all the time?

Does she compare you or make comments about the other guys? The kind of comments that can make your balls shrink and your stomach churn, but maybe a turn on too after all!
Again, all great questions.
Her latest condition of only having sex with her after she’s had sex with another larger man and has her vagina full was initiated recently. So, I don’t have data points to say it’s all the time, but it’s been since she initiated the condition… making it 100% of the time. But again, it’s only been the last few weeks.
But yes, in the last few weeks, when I have wanted sex with her, she reminds me that I need to wait until her date with her BF. It’s been the same guy and they’re in the honeymoon phase so I don’t have to wait too long. They see each other and then I am encouraged to have sex with her in the minutes or hours after.

She does not compare me or make comments, other than the one time that I was allowed to watch them for a short period of time. Her comment was “this (pointing to His cock), and His ability to last so long, is why I need this.”

I’m still plenty horny and want her constantly, it’s just that this seems to be the new normal.

Again, all great questions.
Her latest condition of only having sex with her after she’s had sex with another larger man and has her vagina full was initiated recently. So, I don’t have data points to say it’s all the time, but it’s been since she initiated the condition… making it 100% of the time. But again, it’s only been the last few weeks.
But yes, in the last few weeks, when I have wanted sex with her, she reminds me that I need to wait until her date with her BF. It’s been the same guy and they’re in the honeymoon phase so I don’t have to wait too long. They see each other and then I am encouraged to have sex with her in the minutes or hours after.

She does not compare me or make comments, other than the one time that I was allowed to watch them for a short period of time. Her comment was “this (pointing to His cock), and His ability to last so long, is why I need this.”

I’m still plenty horny and want her constantly, it’s just that this seems to be the new normal.
Update:
This morning, I was feeling a bit “frisky” so I slid my way down and licked my wife’s pussy until she came. I was rock-hard so I knelt up and lined my hard dick up against her pussy and she said:
“What do you think that YOU’RE doing? Don’t you remember the new rules? You can’t enter me unless I’ve just been filled by someone else.”
“Come on” I protested. “You just came.”
“And I appreciate that” she said. “And if YOU want to cum, you can certainly jerk yourself off… and you can even do it all over my pretty pussy… but you can’t put it inside and you must lick me clean after.”

(Yes, I then did all of that and yes, she seems to be sticking to her new rules)

I did ask her when she plans to see her new BF again. She said “so… you want me to see him again soon?”

I nodded yes. “I do… specially if that’s the only way for me to get some myself.”

I’m sure that’s what she was going for. My encouragement.

Last edited:
Update:
This morning, I was feeling a bit “frisky” so I slid my way down and licked my wife’s pussy until she came. I was rock-hard so I knelt up and lined my hard dick up against her pussy and she said:
“What do you think that YOU’RE doing? Don’t you remember the new rules? You can’t enter me unless I’ve just been filled by someone else.”
“Come on” I protested. “You just came.”
“And I appreciate that” she said. “And if YOU want to cum, you can certainly jerk yourself off… and you can even do it all over my pretty pussy… but you can’t put it inside and you must lick me clean after.”

(Yes, I did just that and yes, she seems to be sticking to her new rules)

I did ask her when she plans to see her new BF again. She said “so… you want me to see him again soon?”

I nodded yes. I’m sure that’s what she was going for. My encouragement.
That’s very hot

I knew that my wife had sex many times before the weeding, so we suggest to involve before the wedding, she had a young black bull at that moment she told him about me n he said okay, first time i saw her with a black cock they were kissing while his finger in her asshole i was shocked specially he was 18 or 19y black Bull, i was like horny and nervous stressed , whe he bend her over and slipped his long bbc in her ass we had eyes contact he said watch this fag lol, she started moaning hard tbh i cummed in my pants right a way, the bull kept his cock in her for about 50 minutes, i was saying that i could never satisfy her in that ways.

Most times, people talk about the first time, but not exactly about the feelings the husband experience.

Husbands with experience can help other husbands to understand, in advance, the feelings they will feel when finally happen.

For all husbands who already have a hotwife:
What were your feelings when you saw your wife being penetrated by another man? being touched by another? sucking another cock?

If you were not there at the very first time:
What feelings did you experience while you were waiting for news? And what feelings did you feel when your wife finally told you the details?

Also very important, and this must be answered by both scenarios:
What did you feel after cum? And the day or days afterward?
I have often wondered what my feelings will be after our first experience, I know what I think I will feel but thinking about it and doing it are probably two different things. Marie is my top priority I want her to be happy and satisfied to the nth degree. That's why I'm not pushing her, she has my hall pass and knows she can use it when she wants to. I think I will be excited, nervous and turned on at the same time. Probably a little jealous too. I'm looking forward to finding out.