Very First Time Husband Feelings

hubbysexywife

Male
Gold
Most times, people talk about the first time, but not exactly about the feelings the husband experience.

Husbands with experience can help other husbands to understand, in advance, the feelings they will feel when finally happen.

For all husbands who already have a hotwife:
What were your feelings when you saw your wife being penetrated by another man? being touched by another? sucking another cock?

If you were not there at the very first time:
What feelings did you experience while you were waiting for news? And what feelings did you feel when your wife finally told you the details?

Also very important, and this must be answered by both scenarios:
What did you feel after cum? And the day or days afterward?

Most times, people talk about the first time, but not exactly about the feelings the husband experience.

Husbands with experience can help other husbands to understand, in advance, the feelings they will feel when finally happen.

What were your feelings when you saw your wife being penetrated by another man? being touched by another? sucking another cock?

What feelings did you experience while you were waiting for news? And what feelings did you feel when your wife finally told you the details?

During the first time it was an extreme rush like no other making my heart race… wanting for so long and about to happen when it finally did I was extremely hard like no other and after it was over we both had a smile on our faces it was a good time . It was the next morning that I had started to feel a bit of guilt .. like omg what did I just do with my wife? What if she thinks I don’t love her .feel free to ask me for any advice or questions you may have still pretty new but at least have experiences now .

My first thought after during and after their first date was "I've lost the control of my relationship"

My girlfriend (we are not married but we are together since we were young) was very reluctant to do this and after several months I convinced her to do this.

But after her first date with her current bull, I was waiting seated in the kitchen (they spent 4 hours in the bedroom) and when they came out. I was very excited about it and I wanted to have a long conversation with her. So I was saying goodbye to her bull and she took her hand again and said to me "we come back later, I want more" and she didn't even looked at me.

So I felt very guilty and afraid about what I started.

My first thought after during and after their first date was "I've lost the control of my relationship"

My girlfriend (we are not married but we are together since we were young) was very reluctant to do this and after several months I convinced her to do this.

But after her first date with her current bull, I was waiting seated in the kitchen (they spent 4 hours in the bedroom) and when they came out. I was very excited about it and I wanted to have a long conversation with her. So I was saying goodbye to her bull and she took her hand again and said to me "we come back later, I want more" and she didn't even looked at me.

Good boi

Did you feel cut out or a little jealous did he out perform you? How is your guys relationship now?

It was a complete mixture of feelings. A lot of jealousy and nervousness but also a lot of lust. It was a lot to handle but as we did it more and talked more, the more it became just lust.
Exactly....We've done it quite a few with with a guy we know. Nothing crazy happens, we take turns with her.
My wife gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. Watching them together is sexy as hell, they look VERY hot when he's doing her.
Sometimes I think she enjoys it a little too much with him. She's never said anything that would make me feel bad, she just says it's different with him. He has a bigger dick and I'm sure that's part of it for her. Sometimes she just lays back and moans while he fucks her, she very obviously likes it. She's cum many times with him while he's fucking her, she never did with me but I guess she learned to let go and enjoy.
She has guilt feelings for sure about this but we keep seeing him. I get jealous feelings watching them. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's horny as fuck for a good week after so we have a lot of sex after he's been with us.

Did you feel cut out or a little jealous did he out perform you? How is your guys relationship now?
Yes, exactly. I felt like that...

I felt I was loosing her in that moment. But It didn't say to her.

After a few dates I started to feel more comfortable with her ignoring me when he was there. He is very dominant, is like a head taller than me, and huge. So I feel weak when he is with her.

Exactly....We've done it quite a few with with a guy we know. Nothing crazy happens, we take turns with her.
My wife gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. Watching them together is sexy as hell, they look VERY hot when he's doing her.
Sometimes I think she enjoys it a little too much with him. She's never said anything that would make me feel bad, she just says it's different with him. He has a bigger dick and I'm sure that's part of it for her. Sometimes she just lays back and moans while he fucks her, she very obviously likes it. She's cum many times with him while he's fucking her, she never did with me but I guess she learned to let go and enjoy.
She has guilt feelings for sure about this but we keep seeing him. I get jealous feelings watching them. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's horny as fuck for a good week after so we have a lot of sex after he's been with us.
I think the first time watching them was easier than the first time she went with him alone. There were a lot more feelings for me….probably because I had more time by myself to think and wonder what was happening.

Don’t be jelous, its normal that she finds it more exciting with another guy, specially if he owns a bigger cock than you. Mine loves huge cock and i get absolutely turned on listening to her moaning. Its only sex, in the end of the day its me who she loves and goes home with

I don’t think you can ever forget the first time. My first time (and every other time) I was not present with my wife and her bf.

I agree with most of the previous respondents where it truly is a mix of some of the most opposite feelings. Excitement, shame, time flying by and seeming standing still.

For us, my wife and her now bf spent a good amount of time over the course of a couple months reconnecting as friends so the fact that she was gone wasn’t anything new for me. When we knew that they were going to try to move beyond a platonic friendship, the angst and the knot in my stomach during their first night together was unavoidable for me. My wife did check in a couple of times thought the night and offered me a couple last chances to veto anything from moving forward. I’d be lying if I told you all that I didn’t consider pulling the plug early just to alleviate some anxiety, but obviously I’m glad I didn’t and they went through with it.

After knowing that she’d spend the night, that was probably the longest night of my life. I couldn’t really sleep partially due to excitement, partially due to worry about opening Pandora’s box, but mainly I was proud of my wife for putting herself out there and trying something new.

When my wife made me a cuckold, I learned after the fact. It was my birthday and she informed me while we were waiting for our food at a restaurant. I think she did it in a public place to help control my reaction.

I had lots of emotions going through me, when she told me. Upset, jealous, denial, surprise and excitement. I had to remind myself that I had asked for this and it was honestly an incredible gift from my wife to fulfill this fantasy. I wanted to ask her a lot of questions, but all I asked was if she had enjoyed herself.

Later we talked and I told her it was ok to be with him again, if she wanted too. All I asked was to let me know after the fact that she had been with him. It wasn’t very long before she was with him a couple times a week.

A few months later, on Valentine’s Day, I got to watch the first time. Watching them kiss and when she took his cock into her mouth, I was jealous but mesmerized. When I saw his cock disappear into my wife’s pussy, I was speechless. My wife gave a low grunt as it disappeared into her. Then as he slide it in and out of her, the way she squirmed and moaned and groaned, it was incredible. In order to watch, I had to be caged, and my cock was straining and crying ‘tears of joy’ as she enjoyed his cock. I was euphoric when I heard him grunt and I knew he was depositing himself inside her. It was one the best things I had every watched.

I was devastated. I knew she was having an affair with another man. One day I came home and she wasn't there. After waiting a couple of hours, I went to his apartment. She answered the door. She was dressed but I could tell she had just showered. He was in the bedroom with the door open. He was standing facing me. His dick was shiny still partially covered with cum. His cock was soft but it was much larger than mine. There was no doubt what had happened. I turned and left.

She finally came home several hours later. I was sitting in the dark drinking. She tried to tell me that was the first time they had sex but I told her it was a lie. When I prodded her she told me how much better he was than me. She laughed when she saw my erection as she told me the very vivid description of their sex trysts. She said Jim had told her I was meant to be cheated on. The word cuckold was not used at that time. I became so insecure I couldn't leave her.

During the first time it was an extreme rush like no other making my heart race… wanting for so long and about to happen when it finally did I was extremely hard like no other and after it was over we both had a smile on our faces it was a good time . It was the next morning that I had started to feel a bit of guilt .. like omg what did I just do with my wife? What if she thinks I don’t love her .feel free to ask me for any advice or questions you may have still pretty new but at least have experiences now .
Thanks! Don't know exactly why, but I think next morning can be mortifying 😅
Want express a little more about it? What did you both do? How long did you feel like that? Was only the "if she thinks I don't love her" feeling or did you think about other things too?

WOW! Did you felt like a punch at the stomach when you saw that happen in front of your eyes? Did you lost your erection with this guilt feeling?
4hrs for.the first time is something lol did you listen it all? Since you were at the kitchen and them in the bedroom. It was in your home?

What did happen after he really finish with her?

Wonderful! For what I understand you both take turns on her, how did you feel when you first feel her pussy after him, after he gave her a big orgasms or multiple?

Doesn't she ever make.any comment about it?
And what do you feel about be always the same guy?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife