Advice needed please, our first cuckold experience tomorrow

I read this a lot on here about the guy canceling or not showing up at all.
We do this with a guy we know, we've done it quite a few times with him. He's a nice guy and we all enjoy our fun. I never thought about it but he's very reliable. We line it up a day or two prior. There have been times he or us has canceled but we always give notice.
We did hook up with a stranger once, a guy we met in a hotel bar. Leading up to it, in the bar, chatting it was very exciting, wife was REALLY into him. Up in his room he turned into a real jerk so we left. Talk about a buzz kill. It started out great, they were kissing, got naked, she was giving him some head, she got on all fours looking at me, he slid in and started to fuck then slapped her ass really hard and called her a whore. She pulled away, got dressed and we left. Needless to say we didn't have hot sex after we left his room. We never want that to happen again so we probably won't hook up with a stranger again.
I can't imagine agreeing to meet a guy, going to a bar(?), anticipating the fun, getting excited then he dosent show ?? I wouldn't be happy.
I guess there has to be a first time with a guy to see how it goes.
I read these posts about a meet up turning bad and I'm glad we have our friend.
Wow, you met Buzz Killington! My worst experience was playing with a couple in Dallas and for whatever reason he was a bit tipsy and he just couldn't perform.....2nd time we were together. Suddenly he lost it and literally dragged her out by the hair....as in pulling her by the hair out of the room downstairs. I could hear them arguing. I simply put on my clothes and left.
Needless to say about 3 years later they are divorced.
She reached out and we still play once in a while when I'm in Dallas (her and I). He reached out to with his new GF but I blocked his number.

Wow, you met Buzz Killington! My worst experience was playing with a couple in Dallas and for whatever reason he was a bit tipsy and he just couldn't perform.....2nd time we were together. Suddenly he lost it and literally dragged her out by the hair....as in pulling her by the hair out of the room downstairs. I could hear them arguing. I simply put on my clothes and left.
Needless to say about 3 years later they are divorced.
She reached out and we still play once in a while when I'm in Dallas (her and I). He reached out to with his new GF but I blocked his number.
That's why we're real good with our friend, we know what to expect and look forward to him visiting.
I understand the excitement on meeting a stranger and hooking-up, I did that quite few times before I was married. Some were fantastic some didn't go well at all.

That's why we're real good with our friend, we know what to expect and look forward to him visiting.
I understand the excitement on meeting a stranger and hooking-up, I did that quite few times before I was married. Some were fantastic some didn't go well at all.
Yea, that's why disclosures and transparency are very important. If I'm going to be playing with a couple I always insist earlier on to know the full details and hard limits and everything possible with no barriers.....even the deepest depths they are willing to go. This helps alot because it puts you at ease.....and it's quite frankly a shared responsibility.

So tomorrow we have planned our first cuckold experience...

We've been a loving couple for over 4 years. I have not been with many sexual partners previously after being in a long term relationship since a teenager. I have brought up in conversation to my partner lots of times in the past that I would be interested in swinging but have to admit I don't think I would feel comfortable watching him with another woman. He said that he wouldn't mind watching me fuck another guy though.

Well after lots of discussions together he decided he would not want to join in a threesome with another guy and would prefer to watch. He is also worried about cumming before we have finished, to solve this we have bought a chastity cage and he has been in there the last 3 days. This has sent his libido through the roof and mine too. He has given me the best oral sex I have ever had all while locked up and now cant wait to see me with another guy. He has said he would like to join in with the experiencing by pleasing me whilst still locked up.

We have found someone we both like and discussed our wants & limits. The bull has been really respectful over all of our stipulations such as no passionate kissing and no anal. Hes invited us around to his place tomorrow. We will both be attending as a couple. The plan is to have a few drinks first and he has said he wants us to take our time and have a long sensual experience.

Any advise for us on our first experience?
Try not to come too quick - like i would

Dont forget the camera/fully charged phone to make some video to enjoy togeather at a later time as long as everyone involved is ok with it. I typically try to keep faces out of it. Also make sure everyone is involved or nobody is forgotten or left out as it could very easily cause alot of jelousy. Simple as being side by side, holding hands, looking at each other often or verbal comments and such. Enjoy and always have a great time. Always make sure all involved are ok with whats happing in the moment or beforehand.