Anyone else cum super fast with their wife?

It’s always been like this the entire time we’ve been together, when I’m inside her I just can’t last. Blowjobs and getting jacked off I can go longer but her pussy is too wet and too good and I can’t hold it. We’ve essentially incorporated into our kink. Anyone else a quick cummer with their wife?
No problem here, I usually can pound away for an hour or more and hit it all different ways while playing with the wife’s clit. I give her an orgasm licking and fingering her deep in preparation then i fuck her good after.

Reactions: slutwifehusband
I can last a long time if she’s giving head. I can also last fairly long when she rides or I’m doing it with her missionary.

But the minute she gets on her hands and knees and presents herself for some deep doggie it’s basically game over. I last less than 30 seconds.

She’s the only one that has ever had that effect on me. I’ve had no issues going the distance with any other girlfriend or one night stand when I’ve pounded them from behind.

Reactions: curiouslyhere
I stated in another post, that since my wife got her tits done, I can not hold my load.
The other day she had me so teased up that I came when she rolled the condom down my dick.
She actually loved it and let me go down her until I got hard. Then she rode me and I came in less than 2 minutes.
She’s just so sexy, I can’t help it.

Well not me but a young lad she picked up when we were in town one night , she took him home and started to play and as soon as she guided him in he came in seconds lol

For the last year I started to cum fast, maximum 3 minutes. When I'm with my wife, I know what she's doing with her bulls, and I can't hold myself, and I finish. Also, i need some time for the second round. My wife is so demanding about sex and she wants to have it for a long time. Her bf can provide it, he cums fast in first round but after couple minutes he's strong again.

Reactions: Edik23
Throughout our marriage I came pretty fast. I’d try thinking of anything not to cum. Now that we’re a little older, and she uses k-y I can last a long time. She’ll actually say are you about to go yet? Lol

It’s always been like this the entire time we’ve been together, when I’m inside her I just can’t last. Blowjobs and getting jacked off I can go longer but her pussy is too wet and too good and I can’t hold it. We’ve essentially incorporated into our kink. Anyone else a quick cummer with their wife?
I was never quick to cum until things began to happen and now if i am having sex all i can think of during sex is all the dicks that have been in her and i cum almost instantly from being excited expecially since i rarely get any pussy anymore when i do it is just incredibly quick sex typically with her being dissapointed which leads to me licking her pussy to get her to orgasm.

Reactions: slutwifehusband
For us it all depends on what she wants and when she wants me to cum and how many times.. She gets off on watching and making me cum. I cum really fast when she's having an orgasm riding me (like in the picture) I came so fast the other day though when she gave me road head on the way to camping. She was so turned on by how fast I came in her mouth and wanted to cum also so she made me pull over and she rode me in the back until she squirted all over my truck while I came again inside her.

0906 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 0906 (1).jpg
    0906 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11