Why do you enjoy sharing your wife ?

How old is your wife?
At her other job, she had a thing for her manager who was total playboy but was a real douche
I tagged along on a buisness trip to Arizonia and took us out to diner
I couldnt tell if she was being so proper because he was her manager or because she had a thing for him
He kept telling her to loosen up, were not at work
she kept nevously giggling while she sipped on her drink
When we got back to our room, we fucked really hard. She was fantasiing about her manager

At her other job, she had a thing for her manager who was total playboy but was a real douche
I tagged along on a buisness trip to Arizonia and took us out to diner
I couldnt tell if she was being so proper because he was her manager or because she had a thing for him
He kept telling her to loosen up, were not at work
she kept nevously giggling while she sipped on her drink
When we got back to our room, we fucked really hard. She was fantasiing about her manager
Did she fuck him?

Since i can remember my biggest fantasy was to watch my wife getting fucked by a stranger armed with a huge cock. We used to talk about it and have sex to this fantasy. It wasn’t because my dick was too small, or because I couldn’t fuck her properly, on the contrary, but it was something that really turned me on. She was young and beautiful and i the idea of watching her getting fucked, to listen to her moaning to another guy was just way too exciting. She is a bit of a whore, so it wasn’t difficult to convince her to do it, the problem was yo find the right guy. When it finally happened I couldn’t believe, it was unbelievably exciting. I hooked her up with a coworker of mine, a real black stallion, I couldn’t have picked better. The only downside was that I discovered my passion for cock too, maybe that’s why i had this fantasy. But it’s been incredible since, this friend of mine has been fucking both of us, and i fuck her with a lot more excitement than before.
In my opinion, every man that wishes to share his wife, or fantasise about her getting fucked by other men, deep inside, ge wants to try cock too

Reactions: bhappy_39
Sharing her is good for both of us as she loves sex and needs the thrill of new cocks and im very voyeuristic .I fantasised about her with other men long before she became a hotwife .The sexual thrill I get from seeing her open her legs and allow a strangers cock into her eager pussy is immense .It's better than having sex for me .I just get so turned on by how wanton my wife is with other men and am.pleased she is finding sexual excitement and is able to turn on and pleasure attractive WE younger men .She changes from my wife into a sex obsessed slut once she gets in the bedroom with her latest bull .I can't wait to see him strip her down to her panties and stockings and for her to find out what's in his pants .Her pleasure at handling a new cock is evident and the moment he slips his erect cock into her is overwhelmingly horny for me and I usually cum .So it's fairly obvious why I enjoy seeing my wife fuck other men !
And watching her worship and slobber on a BC?