Why do you enjoy sharing your wife ?

And listening to her gagging and begging for more!
For sure. My ex was loud and verbal. I remember staying at hotel in Germany and getting funny looks from the couple next door as the bull was leaving in the morning. Then I realised how thin the walls were. She was loud and expletive and so was he. They must have heard it all. I secretly loved it. I wanted it to be our secret but I wanted everyone to know how she emasculated me with bigger and stronger men whom I'd have to beg to fuck my girl and suck his cock

And what about 5e look on her face when she sees how excited it makes you when she worships my Cock, sees you squirt just from watching her mouth fucked like a cunt
Want to watch you fuck her pretty face. Obscenely stretched lips tightly wrapped around your cock. Your magnificent cockhead deep into her throat. Your hands pushing and pulling her head on and off your cock as you cum into her throat overwhelming her ability to swallow so that it is forced out he lips and nose

First reason, I guess as the husband, my fantasy is to see her enjoy and experience a bigger curvier cock that hit places I don’t. I want to hear her make noises that I’ve never made her squeal. I want to hold her hand while she is on her back and I wanna kiss her while she’s on all fours taking it from behind.
Secondly, again as a husband, I am uncertain whether I want her to meet someone by herself and let my imagination run wild when she comes home and she tells me all about it because I really want to see her face and hear her moans from a different cock. I want her to feel things she’s never felt before. I am only average in size (ok maybe a little below average).
Last, the main reason for us wanting to live this lifestyle is for her satisfaction and the opportunity for us to have that reclaiming sex after she comes home and tells me everything she felt or everything she did if she was alone with him..

Last edited:
I enjoy the butterflies and nervous excitement that sets in at the beginning, and then listening to her moans when he's fucking her. I think watching a good-looking guy with a big dick give my wife 3 orgasms, then knowing that same wife is still going to be frying me eggs for breakfast, has a certain power/control aspect to it we "cuckolds" are reluctant to admit exists. And it's my belief that every orgasm she has is an admission, an admission that she's as much a pervert as I am. How I love her so.

I enjoy the butterflies and nervous excitement that sets in at the beginning, and then listening to her moans when he's fucking her. I think watching a good-looking guy with a big dick give my wife 3 orgasms, then knowing that same wife is still going to be frying me eggs for breakfast, has a certain power/control aspect to it we "cuckolds" are reluctant to admit exists. And it's my belief that every orgasm she has is an admission, an admission that she's as much a pervert as I am. How I love her so.
I love your values and concepts, although not a cuck I do enjoy it all want to chat?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c