What is so hot you about cuckolding?

For me it's the excitement of another man's body and cock. It's the wonderful feeling of being completely sexually fulfilled. It's the feeling of another man pleasuring me and the feeling of me exploring another man's body. It's the experience of feeling another man tense up, then plunge into an orgasm that I gave him. It's the pleasure of having orgasms that my husband just can't give me. It's also the nice feeling I get when my husband excitedly responds to my telling him how big my bull's cock was, and telling him everything that happened.

For me it's the excitement of another man's body and cock. It's the wonderful feeling of being completely sexually fulfilled. It's the feeling of another man pleasuring me and the feeling of me exploring another man's body. It's the experience of feeling another man tense up, then plunge into an orgasm that I gave him. It's the pleasure of having orgasms that my husband just can't give me. It's also the nice feeling I get when my husband excitedly responds to my telling him how big my bull's cock was, and telling him everything that happened.
Wow. That was hot! Would you prefer the other man married or unmarried?

Reactions: Alwayshard