Has your wife told her friends you are a Cuckold Husband

We are a small group ( 7 couples) where the husbands are all cuckolds and wives are the players. We all have a minimum of 1 BF while others have 2 or 3 ,myself I have 4 sounds like a lot but because of schedules only get together once or twice a month
great arrangement. i'd love something like that.

• Love
Reactions: Elja1
I'm trying to imagine this. When the group or part of the group assemble what do all the cuckold hubbies do? Do they just watch or do they act as servers making food and beverages etc while the players have sex? Are some cuckolds subservient while others are not ? How is the the whole event constructed? And where, at someones house or do you go to a special club. One last question, any fetish play, leather,latex or other kinks?

Reactions: Alwayshard
We are a small group ( 7 couples) where the husbands are all cuckolds and wives are the players. We all have a minimum of 1 BF while others have 2 or 3 ,myself I have 4 sounds like a lot but because of schedules only get together once or twice a month
Great that you have a group Of mature couples like this. I have been involved as a B/F in a similar group of 50 to 75 aged couples where some couples bought more than 1 B/F. This would usually give a ratio of about 1.5 to 2 for each wife. All of the hubby's were or got into helping and learnt to fluff, guide cocks into place, clean up cocks and pussy and being feed from pussy. Those that didnt initially soon learnt and followed others and got a lot of encouragement. The wives worked out who they wanted to fuck and also who was going to help/clean them (usually not hubby) and all the wives were very turned on seeing their girlfriends fucked and then seeing them being cleaned and the B/F's cock being cleaned and having the last of his semen sucked out. Wives rated husbands on their effort and at the end of the night the best performers were rewarded with a release. Every hubby got to consume a lot of semen/pussy juices and some finished the evening drinking golden champagne from well fucked pussy's.
Just wondering if your parties are similar.

I'm trying to imagine this. When the group or part of the group assemble what do all the cuckold hubbies do? Do they just watch or do they act as servers making food and beverages etc while the players have sex? Are some cuckolds subservient while others are not ? How is the the whole event constructed? And where, at someones house or do you go to a special club. One last question, any fetish play, leather,latex or other kinks?
Some watch,some serve, all clean up. Some reclaim wives right there or wait till they get home. We usually pick a house when our schedules work . The only fetishes are some hot lingerie and toys, 2 in the group love leather and all of us use toys

Some watch,some serve, all clean up. Some reclaim wives right there or wait till they get home. We usually pick a house when our schedules work . The only fetishes are some hot lingerie and toys, 2 in the group love leather and all of us use toys
You say two in the group love leather. Can you expand on this? Is it the women or the men who are into leather and how so?