Pregnancy risk

You said you are 10% ok with it. That isn't much. When I encouraged my wife to bareback with other guys and she wasn't on birth control I was 100% sure I wanted other men her to get pregnant and we had talked and agreed that we were both ok with it.

Your wife saying she "doesn't think he will ask" is definitely not proof that she won't let him. In fact, that is essentially avoiding giving a direct answer. The only reason she would do that is if she is ok with him going bare and she doesn't know how to say it without possibly upsetting you and ruining the entire thing.
Good statement, i agree.

Reactions: stubbyhubby
Well we are careful about who goes bareback and spunks up her, the man who have , we know and love been tested, the one in question is a friend and 75 year old widow .
As regards knocking her up then we have a child and both agree that we would like another but we want her to be bred by a black guy as I find it very erotic, that the public will know my wife has been fucked by a black bull, she’s allways wanting a Afro baby.
Plus I will enjoy sharing her while carrying
Nice..would love to know you guys more

I had a similar convo with the wife about the risk of getting pregnant.
The G that she is answered with " what is the point of wearing a condom, it ruins the experience of sex with another" Its primal to let him cum in her.
I will say my wife will def be on birth control though. Dont want anymore babies.

I fully understand your concerns. Not all the husbands are prepared for this, and hearing from your wife is even more threatening.

I impregnated two of my couples a few years ago (both of them were desired pregnancies) and husband's were fully enjoying the whole process. It was really amazing to share that with them.

In this moment (three months ago) I impregnated my last couple (by accident) and it's being kind of hard. They are users on this platform, so I don't want to say more details, but it's being hard for him.

I hope this can help you. We can chat in private if you want.
For us and me, the first one was hard. My wife fell in love with her first long term bull. We have discussed it for awhile and they played like that during sex. I did get to hold her hand during his first of many inseminations. Then we had for first. That was many years ago and I have since go over the jealously and embraced the beauty of my wife's copulation and her decisions to bring more children into our lives.... Big Mike, thank you for what you do sir! You bring life and joy into this world.