Has your wife told her friends you are a Cuckold Husband

Has your wife told her friends or either of your families that you are a cuckold husband?

Hello there

This is our first post here. I have a question for others that relates to a recent evening where my wife revealed to some of her friends that she was my MISTRESS and I was a cuckold husband.

Recently we were invited to a small dinner party at a restaurant to celebrate one of my MISTRESSES gay friends birthday. As usual I prepared MISTRESSES clothes etc. whilst she was showering, I dried her, helped her dress and went to shower myself. When I returned there were panties, stockings and cock cage on the bed for me to wear: not that unusual. As I dressed MISTRESS took several photos of my attire and me, also not that unusual.

On arriving at the restaurant I realized I was the only male. I knew some of the ladies but not all. After food and too many drinks the tongues began to wag. I had noticed earlier my wife and one of her close friends talking and giggling with the odd glance my way, not long after the friend came over and whispered " I love your underwear" and kissed me on the cheek grinning wildly, I could have died, I went scarlet with embarrassment and looked straight at my grinning wife. With that the friend returned to her seat and they whispered and giggled together.
I left the table and sat on a settee and chatted to a couple I knew. They left so I returned to the table to see my wife with her phone showing the rest of the table the pictures. I didn’t know which way to look!!! But to their surprise, I showed no embarrassment and just smiled at them. There were lots of comments, smiles and innuendos, most of which I ignored. The party ended and we left.

On the way home my wife revealed that all but one of the women were quite taken with my pictures and lack of concern at them knowing.

I have since learned that one of the ladies has made it common knowledge at her work of our secret. Not a secret anymore. We live in a relatively small city where everybody is related, so it's only a matter of time before my family find out. There is nothing I can do now but accept it!

Now here is where things are a little unnerving.

Although I was embarrassed and stunned at first, I decided that I wasn't going to show any emotion and acted normally, however, secretly I was really turned on and busting in my cage by the fact these women knew of our lifestyle. And I believe secretly wishing they could have one as well.
Thoughts and comment will be most welcome.

Thank you
Yeah my wife told her friend, I wasn’t pleased as it was supposed to be between us.

My sister knows (she's into it too), and two of my married friends, which probably means all of my friends. They all understand the small cock fast cum thing, so they're not judgmental. My husband doesn't mind that they know, and he's even talked to my two married friends about how much he enjoys watching and knowing that I'm being sexually satisfied. They both told me that they're a little jealous.

I have 2 BBC bulls that fuck me 4 to 5 times a week, while my small white penis husband watches. One black guy has a very thick black cock that stretches my pussy. Nicole

View attachment 2246419

View attachment 2246420
I just want to add that I get very turned on seeing my husband's dicklet next to my bull's manly erect cock, even more than when I see my bull's cock by itself.

My wife had arranged a weekend with her ex at his hotel months in advance. They have done this twice when he comes to town. He fucked the shit out of her and she comes home to me with details.

This year her best friend asked to stay with us for a two week visit. She does this sometimes. I realized later that it was going to overlap my wife's weekend with her ex and mentioned the conflict. To which my wife said, "What's the big deal, you hang out with her without me, if she asks where I am just tell her." And she starts laughing and I'm just at a loss for words and she says "Don't worry about it she knows I still fuck him sometimes we can just tell her where I'm going to be and you can entertain her for the weekend."

I don't know how I'm going to get through the shame of them prepping for her to leave and then hearing them talk when she gets home... and then all weekend I'm going to be walking around hard with nothing I can do about it... it's going to be the best/worst weekend of my life...

My wife had arranged a weekend with her ex at his hotel months in advance. They have done this twice when he comes to town. He fucked the shit out of her and she comes home to me with details.

This year her best friend asked to stay with us for a two week visit. She does this sometimes. I realized later that it was going to overlap my wife's weekend with her ex and mentioned the conflict. To which my wife said, "What's the big deal, you hang out with her without me, if she asks where I am just tell her." And she starts laughing and I'm just at a loss for words and she says "Don't worry about it she knows I still fuck him sometimes we can just tell her where I'm going to be and you can entertain her for the weekend."

I don't know how I'm going to get through the shame of them prepping for her to leave and then hearing them talk when she gets home... and then all weekend I'm going to be walking around hard with nothing I can do about it... it's going to be the best/worst weekend of my life...
You gonna cum hard in the bathroom

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
My wife has said she has only told one friend throughout the years and that’s because the two of them played with one another occasionally as my wife is bi. She told her friend that I like to watch her have sex with other people. She was cool with it because my wife and I had a threesome with her also.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife

what does she mean by entertaining her GF?

Great that you have a group Of mature couples like this. I have been involved as a B/F in a similar group of 50 to 75 aged couples where some couples bought more than 1 B/F. This would usually give a ratio of about 1.5 to 2 for each wife. All of the hubby's were or got into helping and learnt to fluff, guide cocks into place, clean up cocks and pussy and being feed from pussy. Those that didnt initially soon learnt and followed others and got a lot of encouragement. The wives worked out who they wanted to fuck and also who was going to help/clean them (usually not hubby) and all the wives were very turned on seeing their girlfriends fucked and then seeing them being cleaned and the B/F's cock being cleaned and having the last of his semen sucked out. Wives rated husbands on their effort and at the end of the night the best performers were rewarded with a release. Every hubby got to consume a lot of semen/pussy juices and some finished the evening drinking golden champagne from well fucked pussy's.
Just wondering if your parties are similar.
Wish!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Great that you have a group Of mature couples like this. I have been involved as a B/F in a similar group of 50 to 75 aged couples where some couples bought more than 1 B/F. This would usually give a ratio of about 1.5 to 2 for each wife. All of the hubby's were or got into helping and learnt to fluff, guide cocks into place, clean up cocks and pussy and being feed from pussy. Those that didnt initially soon learnt and followed others and got a lot of encouragement. The wives worked out who they wanted to fuck and also who was going to help/clean them (usually not hubby) and all the wives were very turned on seeing their girlfriends fucked and then seeing them being cleaned and the B/F's cock being cleaned and having the last of his semen sucked out. Wives rated husbands on their effort and at the end of the night the best performers were rewarded with a release. Every hubby got to consume a lot of semen/pussy juices and some finished the evening drinking golden champagne from well fucked pussy's.
Just wondering if your parties are similar.
Love to find a group like that...

Has your wife told her friends or either of your families that you are a cuckold husband?

Hello there

This is our first post here. I have a question for others that relates to a recent evening where my wife revealed to some of her friends that she was my MISTRESS and I was a cuckold husband.

Recently we were invited to a small dinner party at a restaurant to celebrate one of my MISTRESSES gay friends birthday. As usual I prepared MISTRESSES clothes etc. whilst she was showering, I dried her, helped her dress and went to shower myself. When I returned there were panties, stockings and cock cage on the bed for me to wear: not that unusual. As I dressed MISTRESS took several photos of my attire and me, also not that unusual.

On arriving at the restaurant I realized I was the only male. I knew some of the ladies but not all. After food and too many drinks the tongues began to wag. I had noticed earlier my wife and one of her close friends talking and giggling with the odd glance my way, not long after the friend came over and whispered " I love your underwear" and kissed me on the cheek grinning wildly, I could have died, I went scarlet with embarrassment and looked straight at my grinning wife. With that the friend returned to her seat and they whispered and giggled together.
I left the table and sat on a settee and chatted to a couple I knew. They left so I returned to the table to see my wife with her phone showing the rest of the table the pictures. I didn’t know which way to look!!! But to their surprise, I showed no embarrassment and just smiled at them. There were lots of comments, smiles and innuendos, most of which I ignored. The party ended and we left.

On the way home my wife revealed that all but one of the women were quite taken with my pictures and lack of concern at them knowing.

I have since learned that one of the ladies has made it common knowledge at her work of our secret. Not a secret anymore. We live in a relatively small city where everybody is related, so it's only a matter of time before my family find out. There is nothing I can do now but accept it!

Now here is where things are a little unnerving.

Although I was embarrassed and stunned at first, I decided that I wasn't going to show any emotion and acted normally, however, secretly I was really turned on and busting in my cage by the fact these women knew of our lifestyle. And I believe secretly wishing they could have one as well.
Thoughts and comment will be most welcome.

Thank you
My wife recently informed me about an exchange with one of her male co-workers (call him, Rob). They get along quite well, he's single and in the same age group as us - early 50s. While discussing their histories, etc., the topic of 'unconventional' relationships came up. He discussed his previous experience with at least one girlfriend with whom they did 'other' things. My wife pressed further and Rob admitted they were swingers. They broke up now, sooo, on to my wife.

She also flirted with admitting we did the same thing. One of our kinks is finding a guy who can offer her an excellent erotic massage. It checks off several boxes for us, especially when they're new. She gets to be around him without a commitment for anything other than being the recipient of a massage and if she wants to go further, she most certainly can. So she tells him about a friend who provides her with a massage on occasion. He wasn't going to let that go and asked, "do you have a hall pass?". Her response (at least when she tells me) is a bit hazy, I'm guessing Rob was able to figure out that indeed she does (she does). Since then, she's told me they talk on occasion about it, leaving out all the juicy details ... unfortunately for me.

A few things. 1) I've never met Rob and not likely to. 2) I've asked for more details about their conversation but she's always hazy 3) I suggested maybe we visit a nudist resort and she invites him or at the very least, lets him know she'll be there. It's a non-sexual way to get passed the co-worker barrier. She seems open to this one.

Now I recently purchased an anklet for her. What I thought would be a clear sign to him is that she is indeed available and qualified for hall pass. To my disappointment, and seemingly hers, apparently he hasn't commented on it. I told her he *had* to know, perhaps he simply doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag or explore it further. Either way, she's putting signals at work ...

She's also told a couple of her friends whom I know. I'm perfectly fine with her telling others, who knows where this will go.

• Wow