What is so hot you about cuckolding?

For me it's the excitement of knowing that another man is sexually satisfying my wife. I love it when she lets me watch, and I can watch her body respond to his actions. I love watching him make her cum. I love watching my wife suck his cock, and I love seeing him shower her with his cum.
🤤. Great response. Do you ever get involved? Go after or clean up?

Many years before I had ever heard the word Cuckold I was being groomed for this “Lifestyle”. My best friend was my exwife primary sexual partner while we dated and during our marriage. Even though i did not get to watch often I did get to witness a few thing that were burned into my brain.

First seeing them nude and hugging prior to penetration and seeing him position himself over her and aligning his cock head at the entrance of her pussy. Then watching him short stroke her a few times before going balls deep. His cock was just alittle longer than mine but much thicker. Seeing her reaction as he completed his entry was a sight to behold.

It also gave me a rush when I would notice him change his rhythm and watch his balls tighten, I knew this was the beginning of the end. As he started to cum he would push into her as deep as possible and it looked like he was trying to push her through the bed. She was on the pill so he never used a condom and deposited a full load of semen .

The emotions i felt during their play varied, sometimes it was a turn on and other times I felt humiliated but I needed to experience this regardless of the emotions.

I was greatly turn on by the reality of the moment.

Last edited:
Not so much cucking but we love to swap with another couple. She has the most intense orgasms while watching me make another woman cum. We've timed orgasms so as she's feeling the cum inside her pussy from a friend she's squirting while watching me and the other friend cum together. Seeing her cum makes me cum for so long that ill usually pull out after cumming inside and finish in her mouth. She's so sexy that I always stay hard and go until we cum again. She'll cum from just feeling me shoot inside her pussy. She's even came while giving me road head and cumming in her mouth. Best we've had was with a good friend and her using her dildo watching me cum in her friends pussy and pull out shooting from her clit to her tits then while still hard her friend blew me and rubbed her clit and wouldn't stop until her friend was cumming making me cum again in her friends mouth with a bigger load than the first load for so long i was shaking filling her friends mouth while colleen was drenching the bed cumming. After a smoke and a drink we kept going till the sun was up. I think I came 7 times that night. Some of the best sex is sharing your partners. Watching her being bent over looking at me while soaking a dick watching me fuck another woman and talking dirty will make you both have the best orgasm. Fuck I need that right now actually. Who wants my wife to cum on their cock while watching me make theirs cum?
View media item 317302

For me it's the excitement of another man's body and cock. It's the wonderful feeling of being completely sexually fulfilled. It's the feeling of another man pleasuring me and the feeling of me exploring another man's body. It's the experience of feeling another man tense up, then plunge into an orgasm that I gave him. It's the pleasure of having orgasms that my husband just can't give me. It's also the nice feeling I get when my husband excitedly responds to my telling him how big my bull's cock was, and telling him everything that happened.
I love this. Seeing a Woman show love and appreciation for being dicked down by another man is what it's all about. I hope you let him fill you with nut too.

A couple of things...

One, I find it extremely erotic that other men are experiencing being inside of her and feeling her hot wetness wrapped around them, cumming in her and feeling her orgasm on their cocks while she simultaneously denies me the same things.

Two, I find her pure enjoyment of fucking other men to be extremely hot. Seeing how giddy she gets when she knows someone is coming over to fuck her, the look of love and passion in her eyes when she sees, holds and sucks their cock, and watching her toes curl in orgasmic pleasure when she feels them cum in her is absolute perfection to me.