Pregnancy risk

I am 10% ok with the idea and 90% not ok. I am so scared that the condom could break or that she will let him removes it (or not use one).
Makes little sense.........you are coinciding the plan for MAYBE another child with going off birth control just as you are getting ready to start sharing her with other men who you don't want to impregnante her?? The timeline is off here. Maybe just not a well thought fantasy, guys don't get specifics straight when diddling hard peepee's..........or she has made the decision that she wants to breed with someone superior to you, and likely this is some long held fantasy of hers that you are obviously unaware of. You need a good long straight forward talk wiht your wife before proceeding; creating another unwanted child is a HUGE mistake in todays world. And this comes from someone who wants his wife to become pregnant by someone else and we have fully talked the situation out and have a plan. CW

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
You pose and interesting question! We have played for a great number of years, I was never on birth control and too many chances or risks I guess you might say, as I have never had a condom in my pussy, it was always exciting and scary when it was over thinking if I may of been furtilized, fortunately it never happened, I had a very hard time becoming pregnant with my husband so perhaps I thought I could not get pregnant but we played with fire a great many years. Luckily the only children I had were my husbands. It did become kind of a game like you better eat me out quick before the sperms crawl up inside me, at the time it seemed fun, but I agree you have a real issue to deal with, I’d learn to play as far as you can around her fértil cycle, or play during her period, I love to fuck on my period, or you should be insuring she insists on a condom.

• Wow
Hi Jennifer here. Congratulations on your wife wanting and willing to test the waters. Honestly, unless you know the man you are inviting into the bed EXTREMELY well, he should wear a condom the entire time. Pregnancy in one thing but the chances on contracting an STD are higher. And her having to be treated (nearly all states require the STD's be reported) and ending up on a database will kill the desire to do it again rather quickly. I know their are a lot of things at play when swinging, but ultimately, if she wants them to wear a condom, then they need to -- regardless of how much they want to take it off. Sean and I have a very simple approach. The man we invite into the bed is our guest and as any good guest, he should play by the house rules.
Same with my wife and I.

Well we are careful about who goes bareback and spunks up her, the man who have , we know and love been tested, the one in question is a friend and 75 year old widow .
As regards knocking her up then we have a child and both agree that we would like another but we want her to be bred by a black guy as I find it very erotic, that the public will know my wife has been fucked by a black bull, she’s allways wanting a Afro baby.
Plus I will enjoy sharing her while carrying

Attachments

• IMG_1052.jpeg
    IMG_1052.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 73
I cuckold my small white penis husband, with a big black cock boyfriend.

It was my husband’s fantasy to see me fucked by a bare thick black cock, and after the first time I had multiple orgasms the first time in my life, there was no turning back. The pregnancy risk of my fertile Asian womb by black sperm was a turn on. Nicole

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

I think that you are right to be scared, if she gets pregnant by chance/accident and you accept it for the thrill for now, who knows the future, relationships evolve, feelings change and it would be a very difficult conversation even if you suspect that any child is not yours, say there is a split a few years from now, what happens then.
Your name is on the birth certificate. That's your kid. There are no more consequences down the road than if it was your biological child. You are looking at it as if your responsiblity as a father only applies if it was your sperm.

This is no different than if a couple adopted a child then got divorced.

Hi there,

My wife and I are willing to do our first threesome with a bull (I will be most of the time watching her). We have one daughter, 1 year old, and we are thinking to have another child. She stopped taking the pill so she is not under birth control anymore. I asked her if she is turned on by the idea that another man could get her pregnant (in my head there was 0 risk that it could be a turn on for her) and she said "don't worry, he will wear a condom". I added "but what if he wants to take it off while fucking you" and she said "I don't think he will ask for it, so you don't have to worry". I insisted "ok, but what if he wants to do it" and she answered "we'll see how it goes". Sorry for sharing this but I don't know how to handle this. Part of me is over scared that my wife it taking it this way, ok, like most of the guys, I fantasized about the idea of seeing her being fucked bareback... but now that she is not under birth control and seeing that she is not "100% this is not going to happen", I am having second thought about the idea to share her (until I get her pregnant).
Thank you for your opinion
Do you have problems before for conceiving a baby?

She's going to be so in the moment that she's going to take off his condom if he's wearing one or even let him take it off and cum deep inside of your wife. She secretly wants to be seeded by her bull.
I do believe most wifes that get a long tern lover deep inside love pregnancy risk, and the most thrilling sex she has is when shes at risk ,,

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
You pose and interesting question! We have played for a great number of years, I was never on birth control and too many chances or risks I guess you might say, as I have never had a condom in my pussy, it was always exciting and scary when it was over thinking if I may of been furtilized, fortunately it never happened, I had a very hard time becoming pregnant with my husband so perhaps I thought I could not get pregnant but we played with fire a great many years. Luckily the only children I had were my husbands. It did become kind of a game like you better eat me out quick before the sperms crawl up inside me, at the time it seemed fun, but I agree you have a real issue to deal with, I’d learn to play as far as you can around her fértil cycle, or play during her period, I love to fuck on my period, or you should be insuring she insists on a condom.
I love ur post, ty for bravely telling,, its a eXciting game telling hub to lick it all out,,but if your deep seeded by a hung cocksman, much of his cum will still be where he planted it.. Staying for days for ur fertil eggs.. TY again, i read everything i c of u, i cant get enough..

Well we are careful about who goes bareback and spunks up her, the man who have , we know and love been tested, the one in question is a friend and 75 year old widow .
As regards knocking her up then we have a child and both agree that we would like another but we want her to be bred by a black guy as I find it very erotic, that the public will know my wife has been fucked by a black bull, she’s allways wanting a Afro baby.
Plus I will enjoy sharing her while carrying
Wow thats a Excitingly hot pix, with her legs hooked over his arms its a sure shot to flood her just rite to prove shes been Blacked in 9mos, her face n body sure is giving it her best try. after seeing n reading about this super sexy Blacked hot wife, and as i type my older White cock is Swelled until its skin feels way to small .. Oh.

My wife and l dated for four years and the fantasy of sharing her or watching her fuck another man began soon after we began dating.
I took the job of trimming her pubic region early on. I would tell her how other men would give their left nut to see her finely trimmed bikini triangle, landing strip, racing stripe, or even heart-shaped mound. She soon grew confident enough to go without panties and l would make her aware of new fans she'd acquired.
Six weeks into our courtship we befriended a man with a video camera recorder at a nudist festival. He accepted our invitation to follow us back to our hotel to get some really good footage.
After cumming inside her the third time and my cock still within, l asked if she could show some mercy and appreciation for our cameraman? I assured her he would be forever grateful to her and us if he could ease his manhood in her and thrust in and out a few times to see how truly wonderful her pussy was. She deliberated a few minutes and agreed. I was delirious in lust and anticipation! The cameraman declined thrusting his cock in and out of my 6 week new girlfriend, then opted for some head from her.
Our fantasy talk only grew from then on. Fifteen months into our marriage l saw signs coming together that with some gentle nudging, might land us the extracurricular cock we fantasized about.
Nature took its course that night. A few minutes before l would hand her off to our lucky friend....."Birthcontrol" popped into my thoughts. She'd been off it ten months. As l was handing her off l whispered to our friend that if things progressed as they seemed they would....He would need to pull out at the appropriate time.
I left the room to afford them privacy. Twenty minutes later l peeked in to see my bride on top. Grinding down on him like there was not tomorrow. On her upstroke l could make out his scrotum, he was positively buried deep within. Even if he were inclined to honor my wishes, she was not about to let him up.
The next morning they both sheepishly admitted to inseminating her once. They were alone from 11pm to 6am. Both in their late twenties. Up to that time at least, she was the finest pussy our friend had ever had
I suspect three to four more inseminations. l added my own healthy load of seed. Then we made a pact. We dearly loved one another. We chose this lifestyle together. We would never have a DNA test performed. Regardless, any offsp;ring produced would positively be half hers. If the children enjoyed some proud uncles in their lives, all the better.
A month later l came home to a friend's truck in our drive. He lived some blocks away. I went to the rear of the house and looked thru the window to see my sexy bride sitting on the neighbor's lap. They were in a deep french kiss.
I feigned drunkenness as l entered the household. I gave them an incoherent wave and turned into our bedroom, collapsing on the bed. They both investigated me and agreed l was out for the count.
Fortuitously they did not shut the bedroom door completely. This allowed me a few minutes later to peer into the living room to see our friend standing, pants down around his ankles. I could not see my bride's face, but her curly, reddish brown locks were swaying in a defined rhythm.
My Bride eventually rose to her feet and led her guest into our guest bedroom. During the next two hours l heard the unmistakeable grunt of a man ejaculating into one tight pussy. I heard this four distinct times.
After adding my own healthy load of semen l asked if she'd got back on the birth control pills since our last foray?
Nope.

A few months after that we met a nice couple in a bar. They invited us to their house for a few more drinks. My wife and the male counterpart rose and left me and his beautiful girlfriend in the living room. I supposed he was giving g my wife a tour of their home. Specifically where the bathroom was........
On our ride home my wife told me she had let him inside her. I was immediately turned on. "Did he cum inside you?"
She wasn't sure. Then l think back on the first nite we met. I came in her twice that night.
Then l think,"If a man got his cock up in that sweet tight pussy....how could he NOT of cum?"
l ask if she'd resumed birth control pills.

Nope.

Our only protection was me adding voluminous loads of seed right afterward. All offspring display distinctive characteristics known of my family.
We were lucky for sure. ...Folks, it was so damn hot to be married to that woman.
I liked reading about u2, TY for bravely telling lots of details, id like 2 learn more about the early years,,. DM me if u want to tell all in private.. Im 62wm with a sexy str8 laced 46yo redhead wife of 20yrs.

Reactions: like2wacher66
Hi there,

My wife and I are willing to do our first threesome with a bull (I will be most of the time watching her). We have one daughter, 1 year old, and we are thinking to have another child. She stopped taking the pill so she is not under birth control anymore. I asked her if she is turned on by the idea that another man could get her pregnant (in my head there was 0 risk that it could be a turn on for her) and she said "don't worry, he will wear a condom". I added "but what if he wants to take it off while fucking you" and she said "I don't think he will ask for it, so you don't have to worry". I insisted "ok, but what if he wants to do it" and she answered "we'll see how it goes". Sorry for sharing this but I don't know how to handle this. Part of me is over scared that my wife it taking it this way, ok, like most of the guys, I fantasized about the idea of seeing her being fucked bareback... but now that she is not under birth control and seeing that she is not "100% this is not going to happen", I am having second thought about the idea to share her (until I get her pregnant).
very simple, let him cum 1st in your mouth 2nd in your ass bareback and the 3rd time, he may not ejaculate in your pussy. Ther fore you get it all. you will cum he will cum twice and all will be happy.

Reactions: like2wacher66
Hi there,

That would be a huge turn on for me - your story got my cock stiff - don't be surprised if she tells him to take off the condom and then says to him "please come in my pussy and fill me up with your come".