UPDATE: it happened finally! First time for this: Question about Caging.

UPDATE:
We tried it on tonight. Have to admit that I wasn’t fully invested right away. The idea was hot but in action, it was a little clunky to get on. We have a silicone cage and I’m decently thick and it was very difficult to get all the way into the cage. I think I may need to be hard to start with. Also, I have very large balls so that was something to contend with.

That being said, it was just okay until Rachel came in with the lock and slid that into place and then looked up and smiled at me. That did it. It was hot, and I couldn’t get hard. Frustrating to say the least. I could only wear it for about 10 minutes before I had to take it off to go get my daughter.

Takeaways: I want to try it again, as long as I can get all the way inside of it. She wants me to wear it while she’s out with J2 on Friday afternoon. They aren’t playing and won’t be gone for super long so it would be a good test run for Sunday night when she will be playing with him. She said she’s indifferent. She liked the control but it didn’t really turn her on. She liked that I liked it though.

Any advice on how to better get fully into the cage?

UPDATE:
We tried it on tonight. Have to admit that I wasn’t fully invested right away. The idea was hot but in action, it was a little clunky to get on. We have a silicone cage and I’m decently thick and it was very difficult to get all the way into the cage. I think I may need to be hard to start with. Also, I have very large balls so that was something to contend with.

That being said, it was just okay until Rachel came in with the lock and slid that into place and then looked up and smiled at me. That did it. It was hot, and I couldn’t get hard. Frustrating to say the least. I could only wear it for about 10 minutes before I had to take it off to go get my daughter.

Takeaways: I want to try it again, as long as I can get all the way inside of it. She wants me to wear it while she’s out with J2 on Friday afternoon. They aren’t playing and won’t be gone for super long so it would be a good test run for Sunday night when she will be playing with him. She said she’s indifferent. She liked the control but it didn’t really turn her on. She liked that I liked it though.

Any advice on how to better get fully into the cage?
Did you use lube?

Well, I’m not sure there will be another time. She is willing to do it, for me, but that kind of killed it on my end. She said “I’m not taking a key with me. It does literally nothing for me”. Kind of a bummer if we are being honest but if she isn’t into it; it does nothing for me then. Damn

While it does nothing for her, if the request was to keep you secured while she was gone playing then would she do it for you? I would hope she would find you not being able to cum would make you more eager and attentive when she gets back. Therefore she might find it will benefit her and make her want to wear the key.

While it does nothing for her, if the request was to keep you secured while she was gone playing then would she do it for you? I would hope she would find you not being able to cum would make you more eager and attentive when she gets back. Therefore she might find it will benefit her and make her want to wear the key.
I’m already super eager and attentive so that goes out the window. For me, if she doesn’t care at all, it takes away any of the fun or curiosity I had. It’s just kind of “what’s the point” now

Well, it's part of a process. It is more related to the behaviour of a Cuck. I don't mean any ill will by saying this. I know you and your wife got into this thinking you fit into the Stag/Vixen model. But, I think of a kink as more off a calling rather than a choice.
I'm a Dominant Male Bull. I usually dont refer to myself as that to the couples I work with though. For some couples that and cuckold have a stigma. Because of how it's described with humiliation...

Anyway you want to call it, it's always about submission to your dominant male. Your wife submits as well. But, she's in charge. She gives consent and control over to your bull.

By using the cage it's a way of submitting. It's not all that bad. My opinion is that you seem like a submissive. Nothing wrong with that. I was born naturally dominant. We all just hang out with people you are comfortable with. You want to share your wife.

It sounds like you are not that comfortable with you choice of a Bull. He might not be the right person.

Send me a message or a chat. I can talk with you more. It's best to figure it out before you get too involved.

Hope to talk to you.