Cage question and ideas

I don't know the make or model of mine bc i received it as a Valentine's Day gift, but it's a pretty standard steel cage. It breathes nicely, doesn't come off, only allows semi-erections and being semi-erect in it is not painful. Typically i have it on for 4 or 5 days at a time but have gone a couple months without removing it and it was fine.
View attachment 2245057
View attachment 2245060
I just got that cage.. having trouble getting it on.
I get stuck thicker then the cage

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Question for all of you brilliant and far more experienced people than me: we have tried out caging for short periods and we both enjoy it. I basically just put it on, she locks it, and it comes off as soon as she is done playing. We have a silicone cage but the issue is that it was near impossible to put on and when it’s on, if I get hard, it pushes the cage off, even when it’s padlocked. What are some good other options if we want to do this occasionally? I’m talking about cages and types. Thanks!
I would pretty much agree with everyone else, i would recommend trying steel cage although all i have ever tried was steel (3 different types) so i am unfamiliar with the rest. I have had no issues with them falling off and i find them very comfortable. My only suggestion would be to also try out the ones with built in locks as they make less noise and less bulkier and nothing banging around. Also stainless steel is very good for less germs and bacteria considering it is not completly enclosed and also very indestructable.

Lots of perfect advice in here. I will add that there are some great resin cages out there that are much lighter than steel and yet still very durable. If you go with the CB line they need plastic or metal padlocks which are annoying. There are some 3D printed ones that are pretty affordable and have integrated locks, but still difficult to get a mirror finish on printed items so you will either need to build callouses (ouch) or restrict play in those to a day or two. Cheap metal cages off Amazon are perfect for finding things like ring size and the design you want (I personally hate anything with a wide open tip because that gets very tender) but to each their own. I would stay away from anything that is completely enclosed, it is going to be a pain to wash and keep clean. Holes or openings on the side don't let too much sensation in, helps ventilate, and you can get soap and water in between them.

As for getting them on, there is a pantyhose trick you can google, but that's snagged me a time or two. These days I use Albolene and lube up the cage and myself first then slide everything on. Let's things get nice and settled, then you can apply more with a q-tip after a shower as well. It's like vaseline but not as greasy, can find it at most drugstores like CVS.