UPDATE: it happened finally! First time for this: Question about Caging.

So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?

We’ve always been simply a hotwife/stag couple but we’ve been leaning towards at least trying stuff that is more cuck oriented. Just don’t know what to think. I would appreciate any help.

Also, a random guy sent me this pic
I do know I loved it when my Hot Wife put me in a chastity cage
She says I pay much more attention to her pussy while caged

So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?

We’ve always been simply a hotwife/stag couple but we’ve been leaning towards at least trying stuff that is more cuck oriented. Just don’t know what to think. I would appreciate any help.

Just don't forget to sit down to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is a hotwife whdn she goes out to play she occasionally locks me up.in a Cb 6000 It reay intensifies our reclaiming. She sonetimes locks me up a few days before her dates. It's stimulating and frustrating. Sheives to tease me . When she gets dressed to.go out or hase help het get ready it adds mentally to the intensity. She will sit opposite me just before going out and she opens her legs to teade me and says do you like what you see. I I know you want me but you cant your caged so I'm horny and need to get fucked and you cant so I'm going out see you later.When she comes home i get to reclaim her but het pussy is full of another mans cum. IT Frustrating but fun the intensity can be over whelming Its not for rvrryone ot worjs for us . Sex canbemoreintense when u get to reclaim her afyer being denied for 3,4 5 days but k owing she getting well fucked and i tell het now its my time
Sounds like the dream!

I wish these cages with the new integrated locks had smaller keys. When we first started out and were using the tiny padlocks on the CB series, she would sometimes wear the key on an anklet. Now the keys are so long that its not really possible to do that. And not going back to the metal padlocks, the plastic numbered ones are too easy.
You can always hang a key from one of your old padlock cages on her ankle and hang the key for the integral lock on a necklace

• Love
Reactions: Bat boy
You are right and small key on a chain would do, those who know will understand, like a anklet or black ring on the right hand.
You are right any small key would do but I think it should be one from one of the padlocks used for a previous cage because it will be still in mental stimulation for the two of you because you will know that it is an actual key that was used for that purpose rather than just any small key you found like from a piece of luggage or something

Reactions: Bat boy

Try it! You Will like it!

He has seen her wearing it told I need to put is other initial back on the chain. He very proud that I have offered her to him.
But in a way it is his chain also with his initials on it so he should always be in attendance to witness anytime you remove it or put it back on and you should always be dressed as I described earlier when performing this Duty

Reactions: owlmale
Only if you can do it without using any toys hands-free and plugged
Never been plugged. She is not interested in me even experimenting with any of that. I’m curious but not really worried about that stuff. But I think we will prob try the cage, even just to try it on, next week. I was told she needs to tease me with it on, just to 1) see how that feels and 2) make sure it isn’t too tight.

Never been plugged. She is not interested in me even experimenting with any of that. I’m curious but not really worried about that stuff. But I think we will prob try the cage, even just to try it on, next week. I was told she needs to tease me with it on, just to 1) see how that feels and 2) make sure it isn’t too tight.
How about a walk with your keys in her neck to start with?😉

First of all Racheal looks absolutely gorgeous and secondly I can see her walking you around like that quite often.