UPDATE: it happened finally! First time for this: Question about Caging.

Only if you can do it without using any toys hands-free and plugged
How about a walk with your keys in her neck to start with?😉
Then go to my room and try to cum.
Sounds like the dream!

My wife posts here and someone recommend the book "Unlocking Desire" to help her understand male chastity and why I was curious about trying it as an extension to my cuck life.
We both got a lot out of the book and long story short... I'm caged, and she's loving it, and so am I
If your wife or girlfriend is a hotwife/ girlfriend i think that when they go out to play i think they should occasionally lock.there guy up itbcan ass a new dimension to there sex life being denied then a very intense no holes barred when reclaiming
If you aren't already shaved, it will help to trim the top of your cock. I've found not trimming where the basering will ride under your sack to be best, but shorten up the bush on top or those little hairs can catch and pull. And trying it out is something you can do on your own. More than a few occasions I've put mine on without being told, its just exciting to wear it. And since I put it on, I can take it off when I want.

Have fun!

Try it. It really makes sure that hubby does not cum when watching and shoot his load everywhere. This time is for the bull while ensuring that hubby remains aroused. This is important in case you want hubby to cleanup and enjoy his soothing tongue on your swollen pussy after a good fuck.
My first cage was supplied by her bull. Having to wear her panties was his idea too.
She has agreed. She wants to try it this week. I’m trying it on during the week and then she has a play date in the same hotel we are staying in down in Columbus. I will wear it for the two or three hours of her date. She will eat the key on her anklet. Wish us luck. And any other advice would be great.