UPDATE: it happened finally! First time for this: Question about Caging.

An online Bull wanted to have me in a cage. I had never considered it before like you. I know another cuck who has spent a lot of time caged, he's very sub, and says being caged helps focus him on service to his wife and concentrating on pleasing her and any bulls. It depends on how sub you are, it doesn't hurt to try anything I guess.

I never thought about it before, lately I have been wondering what it's like being dominated by her Bull to such a degree as to let him keep me caged for long periods, that sounds very intense to me, to not even be able to get a hardon.
You are so correct!! Which is why it is so great to submit to such control.

Reactions: 420destiny
So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?

We’ve always been simply a hotwife/stag couple but we’ve been leaning towards at least trying stuff that is more cuck oriented. Just don’t know what to think. I would appreciate any help.

Also, a random guy sent me this pic
I hope you enjoy the journey. it's not for everyone and you can stop if it's not for you

I hope you enjoy the journey. it's not for everyone and you can stop if it's not for you
Hello My hotwife cages necwhrn she goes out on a date sometimes a day or two before..it can be frustrating but exciting. Sje fets dressed up trade me Before she goes out we have a drink together she sits across from.me wearing a short skirt and i can see she has nothing on underneath or a skimpy though she teases me SAYING see anything you like ( I bet youbwould like to like to.play with what you see) well.you cant because your caged so i will just have to go.out and find a stud to give me what you cant because your caged..When she cones back.home the reclaiming is great but she keeps me wound up before and while she's gone and lets me well.know. THAT im.havi g a great time and i know you wish you could be doing what im doing but your lockec up si you will have to wait

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979