UPDATE: it happened finally! First time for this: Question about Caging.

UPDATE: guys…she told me to put it on. We finally did it. Proof here of her teasing me. It was wild. I couldn’t do it all the time but wow. That was an experience. And she actually seemed to enjoy it.
You must be so proud of this Pic and sending it to all the possible people like a crazy teen and pretty sure to all her lovers

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Well, she told me that she wants me to wear it tomorrow when she plays. I will take her to the hotel, cage up, and then leave so she can have some serious fun. Then I will return when they are finished, clean her up orally, get unlocked, and she and I will fuck like crazy. Very exciting!
How did it go?

It was hot. And interesting. I need a better one if I am going to do that occasionally though. When I got hard in it, it actually pushed the cage almost off and that was with the padlock in place lol. I think I’m going to have to go metal or hard plastic instead of silicone
That's so fucking hot, was there any difference for you? May be you were much more horny now? Anything your wife said?

Last edited: