UPDATE: First solo dates

One of her bulls says I should be in a cage. I’m not sure about that. I think I wouldn’t mind at least trying it, but only while she plays. I’m not about that life permanently. I am curious about how it would feel though lol
My wife doesn't have a bull and she won't play with anyone yet however part of our play is on occasion she puts me in a cage. I enjoy it. The sensation when it comes off is wild

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
UPDATE: All right, everyone. No sex with her new guy tonight, but they had amazing conversation and they made out/played with each other a bit, but man, when she came home…she was ready to go. She stroked my cock telling me what happened and then I ate her pussy both from the front and the back and then spanked her, because she was a bad girl, and fucked her nice and hard until I blew all over her ass. Then I went down on her again until she came super hard. Then we cuddled and went out for a nice dinner.

Here is a pic of her before she left, and one after she got back!

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 9

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu