UPDATE: First solo dates

After our fun, she finished off what is probably equal to 2 bottles of wine and capped the night off with a Negroni. It was hot to watch her literally flirt with all the guys at the bar while I sat off to the side and watched. She was chatting up black guys, white guys, ladies. Very, very hot.
Fukin HotWife in the making 🔥🔥🔥

Where’s your daughter whilst this is going on?

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Here’s the update from her perspective:
So Rob and I have been in Philly for a conference and of course the same guy from back in December is here too! We have been flirting on and off over the last month because we knew we were gonna be here together as well.

So yesterday he flew in and let me know when he was checking in. After taking a shower and getting ready for our dinner party for conference, he asked me to come to his room for a quickie. So I finished my glass of wine and headed up to his room. He opened the door and kissed me right away. He made me turn around and lifted up my dress so he could see my black lace thong. We walked over to the bed, he stripped down, kissed me some more and then laid me on the bed. He lifted my dress up, pulled my thong to the side and slid his cock in to my very wet pussy.

He fucked me missionary for a while then told me to get up and take my clothes off. When I did, he laid back on the bed and asked me to ride him. I sucked his cock for a while, climbed on top and rode him for a while. I came on his cock and he was pretty much finished. He didn’t cum so no creampie for Rob to clean up this time.

After, I met Rob in the elevator. I told him I was disappointed that I didn’t get filled up. So he took me to the top floor, pulled me into the public restroom up there and fucked me from behind. I made sure to ask him to spank me hard twice for being such a naught slut. He came inside me and we headed back to our room so I could freshen up for dinner.

The other hot thing was when we went to dinner we were assigned the same table with other colleagues.

This is awesome

I understand being disappointed for not getting filled up. For me the fascination is of course watching, but even more than that it's that my wife would get tainted my the sperm of another guy and that I would clean her, or being so turned on by that that I just want sloppy seconds.
The aspect of getting tainted by some other guy is crucial for me.
If I would have to choose between watching and her fucking another guy with a condom or coming in afterwards but her having him bareback ... I probably would choose the later one most of the times.

This is awesome

I understand being disappointed for not getting filled up. For me the fascination is of course watching, but even more than that it's that my wife would get tainted my the sperm of another guy and that I would clean her, or being so turned on by that that I just want sloppy seconds.
The aspect of getting tainted by some other guy is crucial for me.
If I would have to choose between watching and her fucking another guy with a condom or coming in afterwards but her having him bareback ... I probably would choose the later one most of the times.
It started with me watching and there will still be times when I do watch, but she wanted to try some solo play, and as uncomfortable as I am with it sometimes, I want her to have the experiences she wants.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu