UPDATE: First solo dates

Why do you think she will play
It’s this conference where she first played with this other guy. This was the first guy that she found on her own. First guy she went bareback with. First guy that came inside her. They have history. She’s mentioned she wouldn’t mind and he messaged about playing. Our kid is with us so this would be impressive if she could pull it off

I think it may happen now. She might sneak away from our family vacation with me and our kid and get filled! Such a naughty slut. I will definitely keep you guys updated. They have been texting pretty heavily. He says he is fucking her and filling her up the moment he lands.

So for a little more detail, right after they were finally done (3 freaking hours), I actually went to the AirBnB. She called me and begged me to show up while he was still there. I walked in, they were in bed together, and she kissed me deeply, then told me firmly that I had some cleanup to do if I wanted to fuck her. So I did. Then he left, we fucked for like an hour, had great dinner and conversation, drove back to our house, went out on the town, and then went home and fucked again for another hour. Still all lovey to this day.
This is great, calling you in there so you can see the "crime scene", then kiss you and make you perform something VERY intimate while the guy dresses and fucks off ^^. I think this is a very kinky and beautiful act and shows where the priorities are.
A bit of pressure "have to cleanup to fuck here" is always nice when said in the right way ...
Reconnecting right there is also awesome. It really makes me happy to read that :)

This is great, calling you in there so you can see the "crime scene", then kiss you and make you perform something VERY intimate while the guy dresses and fucks off ^^. I think this is a very kinky and beautiful act and shows where the priorities are.
A bit of pressure "have to cleanup to fuck here" is always nice when said in the right way ...
Reconnecting right there is also awesome. It really makes me happy to read that :)
It was one of the hottest experiences we’ve had for sure

She texted me 20 mins later and asked me to meet her at the elevator. We went straight to the top floor, I forced her into a bathroom stall and fucked her hard for about 10 minutes before I filled her completely. She will be writing about what happened later tonight or tomorrow morning so I’ll post what she says!!
Need to hear what happened

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu