UPDATE: First solo dates

Well, Rachel just left for her first solo date, and she has another scheduled for tomorrow. This will be the first time that she has ever gone out without me to meet someone. My stomach’s in knots. She isn’t playing today but there’s good chance that tomorrow she will.

She was super nervous so I spanked the nerves out of her. Picture for proof.
Would love to see what her pussy looks like when she gets home ;)

I remember first time I gave wifey approval to go solo I was out of town & paced back & forth in my hotel room for hours. All of the different emotions along with a raging hard cock was crazy. Wasn’t planned no was traveling & my buddy, wife’s 1st shared experience were a couple months into playing but always at our house when I was home

He sent her a text one morning (when I was away) asking if she’s going to the charity wine event & he’d love to see her there & go back to his place after. She was so horny after receiving that text & sent me text begging for my approval to let her go be naughty & play with my buddy. I gave in because deep down it turned me on

What I learned is the feelings of jealousy & concern were more intense than when she plays with me there even if I’m not in the room. 2-3 hrs will go by & u haven’t heard from her & start thinking of everything naughty & dirty that can happenning

Than I receive the text “Baby, that was fun”. Of course I want the details & she says sure when I get home I’ll face time you hit his dry cum is still on my back

Of course I let her do solo dates again LOL

I’ll publicly announce I am going for Rachel and I’m in Ohio and will take your wife to town Rob, when she comes home and you kiss her in the mouth, remember my cock was their last. And yes we will be sharing the content we make together from our night.

Reactions: 575Cuck
You gotta admit wife solo dates are hot. My wife loved it because it allowed her to be uninhibited, if you get my point. Problem is people just seem to love to ruin that kind of fun and not something she would ever do again. I’m always around if/when she would do it again. We prefer the adult theater. No drama.
Keep your photos and stories coming. Photos with that are so fucken hot 🥵

Reactions: Floatsyourboat
You gotta admit wife solo dates are hot. My wife loved it because it allowed her to be uninhibited, if you get my point. Problem is people just seem to love to ruin that kind of fun and not something she would ever do again. I’m always around if/when she would do it again. We prefer the adult theater. No drama.
Keep your photos and stories coming. Photos with that are so fucken hot 🥵
Love knowing she can fully let go when I’m not there ! Love knowing that she got satisfied and maybe experimented a little even if she doesn’t admit it to me

Reactions: 575Cuck

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu