UPDATE: First solo dates

After her first solo date, I got her back, and let’s just say I reclaimed her. Came three times, multiple squirting. She knows whose pussy that really is. I just like to let friends borrow it. 😈 For reference, this is a king bed and her juices cover almost half. This is all from us. She played with her date in a different location.

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpeg
    IMG_1689.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 26
So for a little more detail, right after they were finally done (3 freaking hours), I actually went to the AirBnB. She called me and begged me to show up while he was still there. I walked in, they were in bed together, and she kissed me deeply, then told me firmly that I had some cleanup to do if I wanted to fuck her. So I did. Then he left, we fucked for like an hour, had great dinner and conversation, drove back to our house, went out on the town, and then went home and fucked again for another hour. Still all lovey to this day.

UPDATE: Well, she’s getting ready for her second solo date. She isn’t sure if she will play but she’s getting ready all the same. Nails. Hair. Makeup. Had me shave her pussy. Very hot! If she agrees, I’ll add a pic of her in her choice of lingerie. Don’t know how long she will be gone this time
😬

• Love
Reactions: Tallycouple

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu