UPDATE: First solo dates

After I will. They said they may not send me pics. He likes the idea of being dominant and she 1) loves that he is and 2) is starting to adapt that role when we play with other guys.

Reactions: 575Cuck
That’s what makes it hot
Hopefully she’ll want to do a sleepover or weekend getaway. Those were so hot and she truly loved it. Hopefully you don’t encounter issues like we did.
You’re like me … keep pushing the boundaries lol. Once I had a fantasy of being his best man to my wife after she divorced me and being their private butler

Just got an update. It said:
Fucked once.
Came twice.

That’s big for her. She is rarely able to get off with anyone but me. In fact, it’s only happened once before. I’m glad she’s doing well. God damn, I want to see! Lol
Go have a drink, don't focus on the second by second. My wife has a boyfriend and spends occasional weekends with him. He has been travelling for work for the last 3 weeks and I just drove her over to his place a couple hours ago. She will be there all weekend. I have learned to just relax and let her have her time with him. The three of us spend tons of time together so its not like there are any surprises, I have been there and witnessed it all. Its gonna happen. Its literally why I drove her over there. I used to micro manage what was happening and looked for updates every half hour etc. That just takes from her time with him and keeps me tied to my phone. I am 2 hours from home on a busy traffic Friday. I think I am just going to grab dinner with some old friends and either drive home late tonight or make it my weekend to chill and fish or surf. You will get to a point where you aren't thinking about it constantly.

Go have a drink, don't focus on the second by second. My wife has a boyfriend and spends occasional weekends with him. He has been travelling for work for the last 3 weeks and I just drove her over to his place a couple hours ago. She will be there all weekend. I have learned to just relax and let her have her time with him. The three of us spend tons of time together so it’s not like there are any surprises, I have been there and witnessed it all. It’s gonna happen. It’s literally why I drove her over there. I used to micro manage what was happening and looked for updates every half hour etc. That just takes from her time with him and keeps me tied to my phone. I am 2 hours from home on a busy traffic Friday. I think I am just going to grab dinner with some old friends and either drive home late tonight or make it my weekend to chill and fish or surf. You will get to a point where you aren't thinking about it constantly.
I don’t drink :(. Also I’m not sure I ever want to get to that point, but to teach their own. Do you also play with others?

And I’m not micromanaging. It’s just her first real solo play so I asked her to keep me in the know to make sure she’s okay.

Go have a drink, don't focus on the second by second. My wife has a boyfriend and spends occasional weekends with him. He has been travelling for work for the last 3 weeks and I just drove her over to his place a couple hours ago. She will be there all weekend. I have learned to just relax and let her have her time with him. The three of us spend tons of time together so its not like there are any surprises, I have been there and witnessed it all. Its gonna happen. Its literally why I drove her over there. I used to micro manage what was happening and looked for updates every half hour etc. That just takes from her time with him and keeps me tied to my phone. I am 2 hours from home on a busy traffic Friday. I think I am just going to grab dinner with some old friends and either drive home late tonight or make it my weekend to chill and fish or surf. You will get to a point where you aren't thinking about it constantly.
Totally agree on not micromanaging but it is hard not to lol
Wife got pissed at me constantly calling and texting.
I can only say I jacked off a lot when she did overnights and weekends

Reactions: Phun Times 727

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu