I think I fucked up. Wife owned

Mintjp

Male
From
Japan
ah I fucked up bad. I just shared this story privately with someone. But looking for more support.

I finally convinced my wife to try to be with someone else last night. I found a guy 21yrs younger than her because I thought that was safe. She is very pure and innocent and told me it would be impossible to do such a crazy fantasy (I wanted her to experience another guy).

I helped her get a little drunk and he came to our house so she could feel safe. I begged her to try just one time. Just a little bit. She was very hesitant, but he was very patient, and the alcohol helped. She lost control of her body as soon as we started. We both put our hands on her and undressed her, and she couldn't resist. I then quickly backed away to watch. Once it started, everything happened so quick.

He broke her. Mind and body.

He made her cum like crazy. She was screaming and crying for hours. She was apologizing to me, but she couldn't stop. I coudn't do anything because I was too excited. She was so sexy. Her tiny body was shaking so much. She is just 150cm and 39kg, and very tiny everywhere.

After a while, he was making her talk... made her beg for him to cum inside her! I think she passed out when he did. He said he was about 18cm... that is the biggest she ever had. I could see it was thicker and longer than mine. Her pussy was holding it so tight... looked like he was going to pull her pussy out of her body because it wouldn't let go.

Her pussy looked so sexy. He made her cum as soon as he entered her. Her pussy loved it too much. She didn't cum from intercourse before, but she kept cumming many times with him. I couldn't count. I never saw her cum like that. I can make her cum a lot by touching and kissing her nipples and pussy, but never from fucking. She loves to feel it inside her, but doesn't cum unless I touch her nipples too. This was different. And he came inside her 3 times! So much cum.

She cried and held him when he was pumping his cum inside her. It was incredible.

Now my head is fucked up because he took her to his place. She could hardly walk when they left, and she was still very emotional. She couldn't talk. Just nodded her head. He asked her if he wanted to go home with him while he was fucking her. He made her say yes, and then came in her the 3rd time. He fucked up her head and pussy. They left about 30 minutes later. He only lives about 40 minutes from us. I was stupid to try with a local guy. We also agreed no kissing, but after he came inside her the first time, they were kissing deeply... it was too much. I couldn't say anything because it was too exciting for me. My head is fucked up.

That was all several hours ago. He since texted me not to worry. And my excitement has overcome my fear. I love the idea of her getting owned. I just don't want her to divorce me. I got nervous because it looked like she was owning him too. Then I thought maybe there was still a chance she could get pregnant... and he made her beg for him for his baby.

Maybe this is the start of my dream life... or my nightmare?
I'm waiting to hear from him and her. He stayed overnight with us, and then took her home... I didn't imagine that.

I can relate. There have been several post in different threads that talk about how this lifestyle can be like opening a Pandora's box. I can't say how solid your marriage was before you started this journey. I can tell you that ours was and remains strong. Our adventures have only strengthened our marriage. Big part of that is "reclaiming" the wife after she has been with others. For us this re- connecting brings it back to us. Dream or nightmare hard to say at this point but now is the time to start communicating your feelings with her since you both are just getting started. As far as the 21 year old I think you know how to shut him down and remind him of his place in all this.

Thanks everyone. Yea, this is going to be perfect I think. I love the rollercoaster of emotions. He has absolutely owned her already. She already owned me completely, and this just makes her ownership of me deeper. She is still not home, but he chatted me while she was sleeping to let me know he would bring her back. He and I had already spoken about some of these ideas before I introduced her to him, and it looks like we are perfectly aligned. The shock is that he is really totally into her too, and can't stop fucking her. He said her pussy belongs to him now, and he will own her. He said that she agreed to give him a key to our house. These is still a lot to process. Hard to believe it's really happening, and I don't know when she will even be able to speak to me yet.

Thanks everyone. Yea, this is going to be perfect I think. I love the rollercoaster of emotions. He has absolutely owned her already. She already owned me completely, and this just makes her ownership of me deeper. She is still not home, but he chatted me while she was sleeping to let me know he would bring her back. He and I had already spoken about some of these ideas before I introduced her to him, and it looks like we are perfectly aligned. The shock is that he is really totally into her too, and can't stop fucking her. He said her pussy belongs to him now, and he will own her. He said that she agreed to give him a key to our house. These is still a lot to process. Hard to believe it's really happening, and I don't know when she will even be able to speak to me yet.
No regrets that she’s now his and you’re secondary

The idea of being secondary excites me tremendously, so I have no regrets about that. I'm hoping to be reminded of it constantly. I am a bit of a masochist and love this kind of psychological torture. And my wife is a bit sadistic in a matching way. We have learned this about each other over the years through roleplay in the bedroom. She is my goddess, and now she can really see how much she owns me, and that I would accept anything.

I think I was emotionally prepared for this, and understood myself well. I can enjoy any dark emotions like enjoying a rollercoaster, but in the end they just bring me joy. The idea that I am serving my wife keeps me in the dream 😎
Is she home yet,or did he keep her,?

Reactions: toolman2c
Is she home yet,or did he keep her,?
Still not home. He texted me while she was sleeping, telling me that he will bring her back, so I though he was only keeping her for one day, but he texted me again to say she was calling in sick to work on Monday, so now I'm not sure how long he will keep her. She hasn't texted me or called me. I think she is still too emotional.

I'm so happy for you, the emotions will pass, yous will need a long discussion about going forward.
Thanks. Yea, it will be quite a journey. We had many long discussions and roleplays for many years, so I think we are lucky in that regard. Still.. it's going to be a crazy ride. My biggest concern is that I don't want her to feel guilty, as she has a very pure heart, mind and body.

ah I fucked up bad. I just shared this story privately with someone. But looking for more support.

I finally convinced my wife to try to be with someone else last night. I found a guy 21yrs younger than her because I thought that was safe. She is very pure and innocent and told me it would be impossible to do such a crazy fantasy (I wanted her to experience another guy).

I helped her get a little drunk and he came to our house so she could feel safe. I begged her to try just one time. Just a little bit. She was very hesitant, but he was very patient, and the alcohol helped. She lost control of her body as soon as we started. We both put our hands on her and undressed her, and she couldn't resist. I then quickly backed away to watch. Once it started, everything happened so quick.

He broke her. Mind and body.

He made her cum like crazy. She was screaming and crying for hours. She was apologizing to me, but she couldn't stop. I coudn't do anything because I was too excited. She was so sexy. Her tiny body was shaking so much. She is just 150cm and 39kg, and very tiny everywhere.

After a while, he was making her talk... made her beg for him to cum inside her! I think she passed out when he did. He said he was about 18cm... that is the biggest she ever had. I could see it was thicker and longer than mine. Her pussy was holding it so tight... looked like he was going to pull her pussy out of her body because it wouldn't let go.

Her pussy looked so sexy. He made her cum as soon as he entered her. Her pussy loved it too much. She didn't cum from intercourse before, but she kept cumming many times with him. I couldn't count. I never saw her cum like that. I can make her cum a lot by touching and kissing her nipples and pussy, but never from fucking. She loves to feel it inside her, but doesn't cum unless I touch her nipples too. This was different. And he came inside her 3 times! So much cum.

She cried and held him when he was pumping his cum inside her. It was incredible.

Now my head is fucked up because he took her to his place. She could hardly walk when they left, and she was still very emotional. She couldn't talk. Just nodded her head. He asked her if he wanted to go home with him while he was fucking her. He made her say yes, and then came in her the 3rd time. He fucked up her head and pussy. They left about 30 minutes later. He only lives about 40 minutes from us. I was stupid to try with a local guy. We also agreed no kissing, but after he came inside her the first time, they were kissing deeply... it was too much. I couldn't say anything because it was too exciting for me. My head is fucked up.

That was all several hours ago. He since texted me not to worry. And my excitement has overcome my fear. I love the idea of her getting owned. I just don't want her to divorce me. I got nervous because it looked like she was owning him too. Then I thought maybe there was still a chance she could get pregnant... and he made her beg for him for his baby.

Maybe this is the start of my dream life... or my nightmare?
I'm waiting to hear from him and her. He stayed overnight with us, and then took her home... I didn't imagine that.
Is she an asian slutwife now?

Thanks. Yea, it will be quite a journey. We had many long discussions and roleplays for many years, so I think we are lucky in that regard. Still.. it's going to be a crazy ride. My biggest concern is that I don't want her to feel guilty, as she has a very pure heart, mind and body.
Just talk to her and let her know it’s all ok and you still love her. Just reinforce your relationship.

Is she an asian slutwife now?
Yes, she is Japanese. From the countryside. She is mature and professional. She could never imagine doing anything like this, until I slowly started roleplaying ideas over the years. This took many years to get to this point, and she still never believed it would happen. I don't think I can say she is a stlutwife... as I think she will be 100% for him only. Maybe he will make her a slut? I'm not sure about that, but that idea excites me too. Any 'dirty' idea about my pure innocent wife makes me lose my mind.

Just talk to her and let her know it’s all ok and you still love her. Just reinforce your relationship.
Yea I'm trying. I sent her many reassuring messages, and didn't put any pressure on her to come home or anything. I let her know that I will always be here for her no matter what, and that I'm happy if she is happy. No replies yet, but I think it is because she is too emotional and confused right now, and hasn't had any time to see her phone because he keeps fucking her.

Yea I'm trying. I sent her many reassuring messages, and didn't put any pressure on her to come home or anything. I let her know that I will always be here for her no matter what, and that I'm happy if she is happy. No replies yet, but I think it is because she is too emotional and confused right now, and hasn't had any time to see her phone because he keeps fucking her.
Maybe right now that’s what she needs. Give her some time and see what happens. She may be really enjoying this and focused totally on this. Are you still ok with her fucking other guys??

Yes, she is Japanese. From the countryside. She is mature and professional. She could never imagine doing anything like this, until I slowly started roleplaying ideas over the years. This took many years to get to this point, and she still never believed it would happen. I don't think I can say she is a stlutwife... as I think she will be 100% for him only. Maybe he will make her a slut? I'm not sure about that, but that idea excites me too. Any 'dirty' idea about my pure innocent wife makes me lose my mind.
Next time to introduce her to a big black cock.
My wife dated a black guy before me and it was the start of me watching her with black guys ever since

Maybe right now that’s what she needs. Give her some time and see what happens. She may be really enjoying this and focused totally on this. Are you still ok with her fucking other guys??
Oh yea I think she is enjoying this beyond anything that she imagined possible. Physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.... she might be struggling emotionally at the moment, but I think it will all work out. She really is very orgasmic and I never met a woman that was so sensitive. She is extremely delicate, both physically and emotionally, and her potential for sexual pleasure seems unlimited. She wasn't able to discover that early in life because guys didn't approach her gentle enough. I ended up 'owning' her because I took my time, and because I guess we just matched really well. I hope this guy owns her for many years, and yes, I would love to see her experience as many guys as possible. I'm hoping her delicious flower keeps control of her now, as it has clearly taken over her mind for this weekend. I watched her convulse in orgasm so many times from being penetrated by him. I don't know if she will let me introduce other guys to her, but maybe I can talk to her new owner and see if he wants to do that. I love the idea.

Oh yea I think she is enjoying this beyond anything that she imagined possible. Physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.... she might be struggling emotionally at the moment, but I think it will all work out. She really is very orgasmic and I never met a woman that was so sensitive. She is extremely delicate, both physically and emotionally, and her potential for sexual pleasure seems unlimited. She wasn't able to discover that early in life because guys didn't approach her gentle enough. I ended up 'owning' her because I took my time, and because I guess we just matched really well. I hope this guy owns her for many years, and yes, I would love to see her experience as many guys as possible. I'm hoping her delicious flower keeps control of her now, as it has clearly taken over her mind for this weekend. I watched her convulse in orgasm so many times from being penetrated by him. I don't know if she will let me introduce other guys to her, but maybe I can talk to her new owner and see if he wants to do that. I love the idea.
Take your time and see what happens. Hope all this works out for the best for the both of you.