I think I fucked up. Wife owned

Wife is back home. Safe. Happy. Still in shock and still trembling a bit. Went straight to bed and I joined her there to hold her. Needs sleep. We exhcanged just a few words of love and support and will talk more after she recovers. Thanks to everyone for their support during this uncertain time.
Take a pic of her in bed to show you’re real and she’s real. If she’s asleep it won’t matter and she won’t know and can’t be shy about it.

Wife is back home. Safe. Happy. Still in shock and still trembling a bit. Went straight to bed and I joined her there to hold her. Needs sleep. We exhcanged just a few words of love and support and will talk more after she recovers. Thanks to everyone for their support during this uncertain time.
Glad she is home safe,a little fucked up but safe,👍

So... wow, this is just too hot. It's almost like my wife is stuck in an orgasmic state. There is a lot of emotional shock, and I am playing into that to keep her riding on that high. She could hardly move when she got home, and went straight into the bed... still hadn't taken a shower, and his last load was sill oozing out of her. Her panties were a gooey mess when I pulled them off.

I know a lot of guys would go crazy for that and dive in, but it is the opposite for me. As badly as I wanted to dive in, I could not stomach the idea. It was so hot and beautiful, but I couldn't touch it or kiss it... so that was a twisted pleasant torture for me. On top of that, she wouldn't let me do anything except hold her and talk to her.

Just for the record, I don't really think this is about the size of his tool. Sure, I do think he happens to be the maximum thickness she could handle, but a guy that's 4 or 5 inches could be that thick and produce the same results. Still, for me, I do get an extra thrill because he is perhaps an inch bigger than me. More than that, it is the idea that a guy in his twenties wants her. It makes her feel hot. Then there is the taboo, the 'cheating' and lots of other emotional baggage. Her body had lost control that first night before she had any idea of what was in his pants, or before she felt it. And yea... I do think the struggle of feeling that extra inch trying to force its way into her was mind blowing. No doubt she was cumming from this new physical stimulation. And for her, the amount of cum he produces makes her absolutely crazy and makes her cum. She feels his cum.

I used all the knowledge and I tortured her with words, making her confess how much she loved it, etc., and I even made her cum again by making her touch herself. I did a lot of dirty talking, as she was sobbing and cumming. She was struggling with guilt, desire, and fear.

I'm on Tokyo time btw, in case you're wondering about the timing of all this. It's now Monday night here, and he came by again and gently fucked her brains out for the third day in a row. But before he showed up she was afraid that she would never see him again, and spent the day sobbing and confused. She was also very grateful and appreciative of me for letting all this happen, and a little bit fearful of losing both me and him. However, I constantly reassured her with my begging and other expressions of gratitude and patience. After a short while it became obvious to her that she completely owned me, so her greatest lingering fear was that the guy was not going to see her again.

She was still in disbelief that he really wanted her. So when he walked in the door of our house again, she broke down crying as he went straight to her. He grabbed her and started kissing her and then quickly removed his pants. She was just wearing a nighty, so he sat in a kitchen chair and pulled her onto him. This time he penetrated her almost immediately as he muffled her cries with his mouth on hers. She was shuttering almost immediately as he rocked her hips back and forth and then wrapped his arms around him. It didn't take long for him to cum this time, as it must have been just five or ten minutes later and they were both convulsing again. It was fucking crazy. They stayed in that position for at least another twenty minutes or so until she finally stopped sobbing.

Then he started talking to her, and I guess he was getting hard again, because she started moaning again and moving her hips again. He told her 'this is never going to stop, so you understand?' and she nodded. He reassured her, and then reasserted his ownership. It went from loving and caring to total domination. As I sat nearby watching and listening, he made her say or agree to all the torturous things I fantasized about hearing... 'I own your body and soul. Say it.' And she would say it as she moaned. 'No other man will enter your body. Not even your husband.' and she repeated it. 'You will beg me to make you my baby mama.' And she begged him.

All these words felt like daggers to me. Holy shit. I was paralyzed by the pleasure of the pain. I just sat there loving her. I couldn't move. There was a lot of crazy shit said, as he slowly and gently ripped her insides apart and made her cum many more times for maybe another hour, until he finally stood up with her, laid her back on the kitchen table, and pumped his cum deep into her again. He tried to hold his cock all the way in her. I could see her juices flowing out as I guess she was squirting or gushing, as she made crazy sounds. He held it in her for maybe another ten minutes, draining it all into her. I'm not sure if she was still conscious at that point. He slowly pulled out and she moaned but hardly moved. His cum poured out of her onto the table. She was out cold. He gently kissed her and then put his pants back on as he moved away from her. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and honestly, neither could he. After a few moments we started to talk, and I got up and got a blanket to put over her.

He is really obsessed with my wife. He was cool. I actually encouraged him to play up the 'owner' role as much as he could, and don't hesitate to do whatever he wants, as long as she is happy. I told him that both she and I will enjoy it if he consumes her and controls her, and I enjoy him showing off his ownership of her and making me feel powerless.

She was still on the kitchen table when he left. I enjoyed touching and kissing her breasts until it woke her and she stopped me. Now she was more playful and confident. She understand that she had both him and me. She sat up on the table, observed the mess between her legs, and let me touch her beautiful nipples as she touched her sloppy pussy and made herself cum again quickly. Then she grabbed me between my legs and stroked me as she whispered in my hear that she loved HIM and would serve him. She was whispering other stuff like that, but my mind melted and I exploded in less than a minute. She really understood. She told me that I would serve her as she served him. I agreed to every single thing she said, and the more it pained me, the more eager I was to agree. She was searching for the most painful words she could find... Fuck... she told me she will make me raise his babies and I agreed. I'm pretty sure she is too old, but not 100% sure, and she played on that uncertainty, telling me she already feels his baby inside her, and feels like her whole body is filled with his cum. Fuck.

She's sleeping like a baby now. I fell asleep with her for about an hour, but the excitement is still too much for me. I woke up and couldn't stop looking at her. And now I'm writing this update. I want the world to know how much I worship this woman. Crazy.

So... wow, this is just too hot. It's almost like my wife is stuck in an orgasmic state. There is a lot of emotional shock, and I am playing into that to keep her riding on that high. She could hardly move when she got home, and went straight into the bed... still hadn't taken a shower, and his last load was sill oozing out of her. Her panties were a gooey mess when I pulled them off.

I know a lot of guys would go crazy for that and dive in, but it is the opposite for me. As badly as I wanted to dive in, I could not stomach the idea. It was so hot and beautiful, but I couldn't touch it or kiss it... so that was a twisted pleasant torture for me. On top of that, she wouldn't let me do anything except hold her and talk to her.

Just for the record, I don't really think this is about the size of his tool. Sure, I do think he happens to be the maximum thickness she could handle, but a guy that's 4 or 5 inches could be that thick and produce the same results. Still, for me, I do get an extra thrill because he is perhaps an inch bigger than me. More than that, it is the idea that a guy in his twenties wants her. It makes her feel hot. Then there is the taboo, the 'cheating' and lots of other emotional baggage. Her body had lost control that first night before she had any idea of what was in his pants, or before she felt it. And yea... I do think the struggle of feeling that extra inch trying to force its way into her was mind blowing. No doubt she was cumming from this new physical stimulation. And for her, the amount of cum he produces makes her absolutely crazy and makes her cum. She feels his cum.

I used all the knowledge and I tortured her with words, making her confess how much she loved it, etc., and I even made her cum again by making her touch herself. I did a lot of dirty talking, as she was sobbing and cumming. She was struggling with guilt, desire, and fear.

I'm on Tokyo time btw, in case you're wondering about the timing of all this. It's now Monday night here, and he came by again and gently fucked her brains out for the third day in a row. But before he showed up she was afraid that she would never see him again, and spent the day sobbing and confused. She was also very grateful and appreciative of me for letting all this happen, and a little bit fearful of losing both me and him. However, I constantly reassured her with my begging and other expressions of gratitude and patience. After a short while it became obvious to her that she completely owned me, so her greatest lingering fear was that the guy was not going to see her again.

She was still in disbelief that he really wanted her. So when he walked in the door of our house again, she broke down crying as he went straight to her. He grabbed her and started kissing her and then quickly removed his pants. She was just wearing a nighty, so he sat in a kitchen chair and pulled her onto him. This time he penetrated her almost immediately as he muffled her cries with his mouth on hers. She was shuttering almost immediately as he rocked her hips back and forth and then wrapped his arms around him. It didn't take long for him to cum this time, as it must have been just five or ten minutes later and they were both convulsing again. It was fucking crazy. They stayed in that position for at least another twenty minutes or so until she finally stopped sobbing.

Then he started talking to her, and I guess he was getting hard again, because she started moaning again and moving her hips again. He told her 'this is never going to stop, so you understand?' and she nodded. He reassured her, and then reasserted his ownership. It went from loving and caring to total domination. As I sat nearby watching and listening, he made her say or agree to all the torturous things I fantasized about hearing... 'I own your body and soul. Say it.' And she would say it as she moaned. 'No other man will enter your body. Not even your husband.' and she repeated it. 'You will beg me to make you my baby mama.' And she begged him.

All these words felt like daggers to me. Holy shit. I was paralyzed by the pleasure of the pain. I just sat there loving her. I couldn't move. There was a lot of crazy shit said, as he slowly and gently ripped her insides apart and made her cum many more times for maybe another hour, until he finally stood up with her, laid her back on the kitchen table, and pumped his cum deep into her again. He tried to hold his cock all the way in her. I could see her juices flowing out as I guess she was squirting or gushing, as she made crazy sounds. He held it in her for maybe another ten minutes, draining it all into her. I'm not sure if she was still conscious at that point. He slowly pulled out and she moaned but hardly moved. His cum poured out of her onto the table. She was out cold. He gently kissed her and then put his pants back on as he moved away from her. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and honestly, neither could he. After a few moments we started to talk, and I got up and got a blanket to put over her.

He is really obsessed with my wife. He was cool. I actually encouraged him to play up the 'owner' role as much as he could, and don't hesitate to do whatever he wants, as long as she is happy. I told him that both she and I will enjoy it if he consumes her and controls her, and I enjoy him showing off his ownership of her and making me feel powerless.

She was still on the kitchen table when he left. I enjoyed touching and kissing her breasts until it woke her and she stopped me. Now she was more playful and confident. She understand that she had both him and me. She sat up on the table, observed the mess between her legs, and let me touch her beautiful nipples as she touched her sloppy pussy and made herself cum again quickly. Then she grabbed me between my legs and stroked me as she whispered in my hear that she loved HIM and would serve him. She was whispering other stuff like that, but my mind melted and I exploded in less than a minute. She really understood. She told me that I would serve her as she served him. I agreed to every single thing she said, and the more it pained me, the more eager I was to agree. She was searching for the most painful words she could find... Fuck... she told me she will make me raise his babies and I agreed. I'm pretty sure she is too old, but not 100% sure, and she played on that uncertainty, telling me she already feels his baby inside her, and feels like her whole body is filled with his cum. Fuck.

She's sleeping like a baby now. I fell asleep with her for about an hour, but the excitement is still too much for me. I woke up and couldn't stop looking at her. And now I'm writing this update. I want the world to know how much I worship this woman. Crazy.
What a Great event and hopefully this is what you truly wanted.

Except that would mean her husband would have absolutely no respect for her wishes, and be a total violation of her privacy.

That's a sh***y thing to ask him to do for you.
Thank you. Yea, you know, I was terrified that I did the phone call thing actually, and had to confess that I accidently heard her a little bit, so I won't even do that again, as much as I would love it. No way I am risking this. This woman owns my soul and I just want to serve her. And besides, perhaps this guy will open her up to such things and then I'll have lots of stuff to share.
What a Great event and hopefully this is what you truly wanted.
Yea. The panic I had from the first night is gone. Of course I guess I'll know a lot more in a couple of weeks or so after we have time to process everything. This was way more emotionally complicated than I anticipated, but it all seems good. Perhaps I am going to be tortured more than I imagined, but that's ok.

Thank you. Yea, you know, I was terrified that I did the phone call thing actually, and had to confess that I accidently heard her a little bit, so I won't even do that again, as much as I would love it. No way I am risking this. This woman owns my soul and I just want to serve her. And besides, perhaps this guy will open her up to such things and then I'll have lots of stuff to share.

Yea. The panic I had from the first night is gone. Of course I guess I'll know a lot more in a couple of weeks or so after we have time to process everything. This was way more emotionally complicated than I anticipated, but it all seems good. Perhaps I am going to be tortured more than I imagined, but that's ok.
Just curious, if you don't mind me asking - are you both Japanese? Is your bull Japanese as well? Or are either of you from a different background?

Just curious, if you don't mind me asking - are you both Japanese? Is your bull Japanese as well? Or are either of you from a different background?
She is Japanese. I'm Italian-American. He's British, with a mixed EU heritage. My wife spent two years in the UK, and she loves tall slender guys with a British accent, so I was looking for that and found it. I was also looking for someone at least 20 years younger than her, and a bit bigger downstairs to see what she could handle. This guy is all of that. I like to imagine that the size really matters, and maybe it does, but she was cumming before he even opened his pants.

• Love
Reactions: wormwood and divaD
ah I fucked up bad. I just shared this story privately with someone. But looking for more support.

I finally convinced my wife to try to be with someone else last night. I found a guy 21yrs younger than her because I thought that was safe. She is very pure and innocent and told me it would be impossible to do such a crazy fantasy (I wanted her to experience another guy).

I helped her get a little drunk and he came to our house so she could feel safe. I begged her to try just one time. Just a little bit. She was very hesitant, but he was very patient, and the alcohol helped. She lost control of her body as soon as we started. We both put our hands on her and undressed her, and she couldn't resist. I then quickly backed away to watch. Once it started, everything happened so quick.

He broke her. Mind and body.

He made her cum like crazy. She was screaming and crying for hours. She was apologizing to me, but she couldn't stop. I coudn't do anything because I was too excited. She was so sexy. Her tiny body was shaking so much. She is just 150cm and 39kg, and very tiny everywhere.

After a while, he was making her talk... made her beg for him to cum inside her! I think she passed out when he did. He said he was about 18cm... that is the biggest she ever had. I could see it was thicker and longer than mine. Her pussy was holding it so tight... looked like he was going to pull her pussy out of her body because it wouldn't let go.

Her pussy looked so sexy. He made her cum as soon as he entered her. Her pussy loved it too much. She didn't cum from intercourse before, but she kept cumming many times with him. I couldn't count. I never saw her cum like that. I can make her cum a lot by touching and kissing her nipples and pussy, but never from fucking. She loves to feel it inside her, but doesn't cum unless I touch her nipples too. This was different. And he came inside her 3 times! So much cum.

She cried and held him when he was pumping his cum inside her. It was incredible.

Now my head is fucked up because he took her to his place. She could hardly walk when they left, and she was still very emotional. She couldn't talk. Just nodded her head. He asked her if he wanted to go home with him while he was fucking her. He made her say yes, and then came in her the 3rd time. He fucked up her head and pussy. They left about 30 minutes later. He only lives about 40 minutes from us. I was stupid to try with a local guy. We also agreed no kissing, but after he came inside her the first time, they were kissing deeply... it was too much. I couldn't say anything because it was too exciting for me. My head is fucked up.

That was all several hours ago. He since texted me not to worry. And my excitement has overcome my fear. I love the idea of her getting owned. I just don't want her to divorce me. I got nervous because it looked like she was owning him too. Then I thought maybe there was still a chance she could get pregnant... and he made her beg for him for his baby.

Maybe this is the start of my dream life... or my nightmare?
I'm waiting to hear from him and her. He stayed overnight with us, and then took her home... I didn't imagine that.
You 'fucked up bad'?

Sounds to me like you got what you were looking for. Normally that would be considered a success!

Congratulations!

She is Japanese. I'm Italian-American. He's British, with a mixed EU heritage. My wife spent two years in the UK, and she loves tall slender guys with a British accent, so I was looking for that and found it. I was also looking for someone at least 20 years younger than her, and a bit bigger downstairs to see what she could handle. This guy is all of that. I like to imagine that the size really matters, and maybe it does, but she was cumming before he even opened his pants.
She sounds like she was even more ready in her mind to give her entire body to a young stud, than her body was. 🙂

She sounds like she was even more ready in her mind to give her entire body to a young stud, than her body was. 🙂
Oh yea. I have been fine tuning the idea with roleplay for over ten years, so I learned exactly what made her the most crazy, and what she felt was the most unlikely. There is a huge backstory about all the preparation that went into this setup, and it really paid off.

Speaking of 'entire body', it's clear he's got her mind and pussy. Has she sucked him off yet? Or taken her ass? It seems those would be part of giving 'her entire body'...
No. I had cautioned against trying that or even hinting at it, as that would have put her off. Of course now that he has her, I'm sure he will be able to take her anal virginity when he is ready. I've been saving it for twenty years, knowing that it will be another way for her to be owned. I know she will love it too, as I've enjoyed 'accidently' teasing it with my tongue. Her mind set was too pure to even discuss it, but I know it's possible. As for giving head, she has hardly done that either, and again, I know it will blow her mind. No cum swallowing, no facials... but it's already clear to see that she is going to go crazy for that because she has become obsessed with his cum. She is like a virgin in many ways. I did a lot with her, and our sex has always been incredible and hot, but I was keeping many cards up my sleeve for future play. We'll see how many of those cards he gets to play.

No. I had cautioned against trying that or even hinting at it, as that would have put her off. Of course now that he has her, I'm sure he will be able to take her anal virginity when he is ready. I've been saving it for twenty years, knowing that it will be another way for her to be owned. I know she will love it too, as I've enjoyed 'accidently' teasing it with my tongue. Her mind set was too pure to even discuss it, but I know it's possible. As for giving head, she has hardly done that either, and again, I know it will blow her mind. No cum swallowing, no facials... but it's already clear to see that she is going to go crazy for that because she has become obsessed with his cum. She is like a virgin in many ways. I did a lot with her, and our sex has always been incredible and hot, but I was keeping many cards up my sleeve for future play. We'll see how many of those cards he gets to play.
Fair enough. The setup seems like both will be on the table, as it were.

Where do you fit into all of this? It sounds like you're close to being cut off... how far does your 'service' go? Or how far are you willing for it to go?