I think I fucked up. Wife owned

But I can't agree with this idea. Even if my wife fucks around a little bit, I'm always primary. She does that occasionally just for a little fun and to blow off stress. Anyways the husband should be number one in a wife's life, not some temporary lover. No matter how big the dick or how hard he fucks her lol
I understand. But this idea was my idea, and a kink that both she and I enjoyed during roleplay for many years. My other reply gives more insight.

I feel the same as you guys! It kills me that she will perhaps leave me alone without even a photo to assist my imagination!🤣😩😭 And she is fully aware that she is torturing me with this denial. I've been begging for decades!
Hide a camera when he's there fucking her 🙂 I've done that when Cathy's lover is here to make love to her. I love to masturbate while watching them in the throws of passion, hearing her tell him how much she loves him and listening to the sounds she makes as he's inside of her, sounds that she NEVER made with me. It's so fantastic!

Last edited: