I think I fucked up. Wife owned

Next time to introduce her to a big black cock.
My wife dated a black guy before me and it was the start of me watching her with black guys ever since
I love the idea. My wife has barely ever even had a conversation with a black guy. This young guy is blowing her mind because my wife can't believe that such a young guy wants her. That was how we led into it, as she didn't believe it was possible for a guy in his twenties to want her. She is way too modest, and that was the opening that made this possible. You know... this guy... I'm not sure of his background... he is not fair skinned, so could be Italian, Spanish, Indian, or maybe even some black! I'll have to check with him and see how we can leverage his background for even more excitement.

If it was me I would go and get her he may not bring her back at all,
Goodness, knows what he is doing to her besides fucking her ,
Taking her and keeping her without prior agreement from you was going to far,
If you love this woman you need to protect her,how do you know what he is doing to her,👍

If it was me I would go and get her he may not bring her back at all,
Goodness, knows what he is doing to her besides fucking her ,
Taking her and keeping her without prior agreement from you was going to far,
If you love this woman you need to protect her,how do you know what he is doing to her,👍
Ah, you have a fair point. I did converse with him before we met. And I do have his address and background info, so I'm not worried about her safety. He did shock me by taking her with him, and I was shocked that she went, but I actually appreciated that he did that. Also, he called me one time and made me listen... OMG... I can't even write about that without losing control. I listened to her moan and cry like I never heard, and he made her say things.... OMG. yea I love that woman more than I imagined was possible, and she is loving this experience more than I imagined possible. He totally owns her for sure, and I haven't really slept the last 48hrs.

Ah, you have a fair point. I did converse with him before we met. And I do have his address and background info, so I'm not worried about her safety. He did shock me by taking her with him, and I was shocked that she went, but I actually appreciated that he did that. Also, he called me one time and made me listen... OMG... I can't even write about that without losing control. I listened to her moan and cry like I never heard, and he made her say things.... OMG. yea I love that woman more than I imagined was possible, and she is loving this experience more than I imagined possible. He totally owns her for sure, and I haven't really slept the last 48hrs.
As long as you are sure she is safe is what really matters!

As long as you are sure she is safe is what really matters!
Yea thanks. I think it is really good that you guys bring up this point, because I think a lot of people don't pay enough attention to this. I've been screening guys for nearly 20 years in trying to do this, as I wouldn't be able to really let go and enjoy it unless I felt totally comfortable with the guy. I couldn't have done this with some random person we met at a bar. I found someone online, communicate and do some checking. I think that is really a key reason why I can go so extreme at this moment. I think sometimes our excitement makes us too reckless. I definitely cannot think straight right now, but I did the prep work.

Control the emotions and start of dream life. I’ve done it with mine and she loves it and each time I let her she cums so hard and I’m so excited.

Love to see pics of your tiny lady! Before during and after she has these experiences.
I wish I could take pics. This was the one thing I had to warn the guy about too. My wife is so shy and paranoid, so I've never been able to take any nude photos of her. As much as I wish I could ask him to take videos, I told him not to ever take that chance. Maybe that is a future fantasy that I can share, as I would love to show her to people. I did share some 'normal' photos of her that I thought were very sexy.

I wish I could take pics. This was the one thing I had to warn the guy about too. My wife is so shy and paranoid, so I've never been able to take any nude photos of her. As much as I wish I could ask him to take videos, I told him not to ever take that chance. Maybe that is a future fantasy that I can share, as I would love to show her to people. I did share some 'normal' photos of her that I thought were very sexy.
Where are the normal pictures posted? Would love to see them.

Reactions: pirahna104
Let’s see the normal pics.

How do you know it was him fucking her if you didn't talk to her directly, he could be sharing her with his mates ,or pimping her out to other men,you just don't know,

You say you met this guy online not everyone you meet on line are genuine, he came to your home fucked your wife and then took her away from you and now you don't know when he will ever bring her back,
He didn't ask you he just took her,
You say you have his address if I was you I would be going round to the address he gave you and make sure make totally sure it is his address,

I would also bring my wife home with me no questions no saying she will be ok with him I would bring her home,
How long is he going to keep her a night a weekend a week,

It not enough for him to let you hear her moaning as somebody fucks her she could be in the middle of a gangbang for all you know,

I'm sorry but on what you have told on her there are so many things that don't add up,

Is there no one else here that thinks this is strange ,
To let a man you hardly know take your wife away from you and all you have to know she is safe is a phone call and an address that you have never been to and you don't know if it is really his address or not,
Wow,👍

How do you know it was him fucking her if you didn't talk to her directly, he could be sharing her with his mates ,or pimping her out to other men,you just don't know,

You say you met this guy online not everyone you meet on line are genuine, he came to your home fucked your wife and then took her away from you and now you don't know when he will ever bring her back,
He didn't ask you he just took her,
You say you have his address if I was you I would be going round to the address he gave you and make sure make totally sure it is his address,

I would also bring my wife home with me no questions no saying she will be ok with him I would bring her home,
How long is he going to keep her a night a weekend a week,

It not enough for him to let you hear her moaning as somebody fucks her she could be in the middle of a gangbang for all you know,

I'm sorry but on what you have told on her there are so many things that don't add up,

Is there no one else here that thinks this is strange ,
To let a man you hardly know take your wife away from you and all you have to know she is safe is a phone call and an address that you have never been to and you don't know if it is really his address or not,
Wow,👍
I guess I didn't explain enough detail. I agree with you that we should be so super careful. But it's not as bad as you think. I met him online, and we also met for coffee a couple of times to talk strategy. And he did look to me for approval when he said he was going to take her, and I nodded ok. Of course I was so mesmerized by my wife that I would have said yes to anything, but my point is that I felt he was always being considerate and careful. Also, he was always very sensitive and gentle from the beginning, which is why it was able to happen. Sure, he was fucking her brains out eventually, but he took a very careful and loving approach, and he seemed genuinely blown away by her too. My wife had lots of bad sex before she met me, which is why she had no interest to try this. She is very delicate, and not someone that you can suddenly handle rough sex or a gang bang. I coached this guy and explained what he needed to do if he wanted a chance with her, and he did everything perfectly. She lets me track the location on her phone, and it matches his address. I also know his work, and I am comfortable that he did not want to make any trouble for himself. Again, I appreciate your concern, and I do agree that we need to protect our wives first. Maybe I'm wrong and this ends horribly, but I'll know soon, as it seems she is about to come home. I got a short text from her finally, and another from him. Thank you for raising this caution. I'll let you guys know how it went once I can speak to her.

I guess I didn't explain enough detail. I agree with you that we should be so super careful. But it's not as bad as you think. I met him online, and we also met for coffee a couple of times to talk strategy. And he did look to me for approval when he said he was going to take her, and I nodded ok. Of course I was so mesmerized by my wife that I would have said yes to anything, but my point is that I felt he was always being considerate and careful. Also, he was always very sensitive and gentle from the beginning, which is why it was able to happen. Sure, he was fucking her brains out eventually, but he took a very careful and loving approach, and he seemed genuinely blown away by her too. My wife had lots of bad sex before she met me, which is why she had no interest to try this. She is very delicate, and not someone that you can suddenly handle rough sex or a gang bang. I coached this guy and explained what he needed to do if he wanted a chance with her, and he did everything perfectly. She lets me track the location on her phone, and it matches his address. I also know his work, and I am comfortable that he did not want to make any trouble for himself. Again, I appreciate your concern, and I do agree that we need to protect our wives first. Maybe I'm wrong and this ends horribly, but I'll know soon, as it seems she is about to come home. I got a short text from her finally, and another from him. Thank you for raising this caution. I'll let you guys know how it went once I can speak to her.
I hope you understand were I was coming from I didn't mean any disrespect in what I said and I only her you and your wifes interest in mind,

At the same time I'm glad she is coming home if you don't mind tell us when she is home,👍

Wife is back home. Safe. Happy. Still in shock and still trembling a bit. Went straight to bed and I joined her there to hold her. Needs sleep. We exhcanged just a few words of love and support and will talk more after she recovers. Thanks to everyone for their support during this uncertain time.
Glad she’s home!! Keep us posted. Hopefully tomorrow she opens up and is happy about what all happened.

Reactions: toolman2c