I finally worked up the guts to expose her to a man who knows her

My unaware (29) wife is a bartender at which is honestly such a plus because it's a lot of older, single horny men at the bar and it's great to see who's eye she catches. There's this one gentleman who's maybe 65 and he always is hitting on her (even though he knows me) and she always complains about him being creepy/a creeper, but she generally treats him like a harmless horny old man. One day not too long ago I caught him on his way out and I stopped him on his way out and said something like "hey man, if she's ever a bitch sorry. Between us let me know if you ever want to see more of her" and that stopped him dead in his tracks. He was like "you serious?" And I was like absolutely my friend it's the least she can do for you. I showed him some of her nudes on my phone and we exchanged numbers. He couldn't believe it I sent him so many of her nudes and videos and he said he felt like he won the lottery he busted to them I think like 6 times. He said he wanted to see her ass for so long. It's just so hot to me to think that a man that she probably would never give a second thought,a man that she looks down on and thinks shes too good for now has access to her naked body and sees her sucking cock. Whenever he see's her at her work now he's got a big grin. I love it so much I want to give him a pair of her panties maybe but I definitely want to do it with more guys. I honestly want to take it a step farther and have him over to sit down with her and explain what has been going on to see her reaction but I'm not sure. This is one of the nudes I sent him
When I was with my exwife she came home one day saying that her boss had tried putting his hand up her short dress (she worked as a barmaid at a local pub) I told her she normally wouldn't mind, but she said the pub was packed. A couple of weeks later I was asked to help glass collecting at a busy function at the pub and I got talking to the landlord of the pub. I laughingly said "I believe you got your hand up Jens dress a couple of weeks ago?". I was shocked when he said "awww, sorry about that, it was just a drunken joke, but I realised she had no panties on when my fingers went straight into both her holes". She didn't tell me he had actually got his fingers up there. I asked him if he had seen her pussy "only when she bends right over, then again so has half the pub". I could have cum there and then. I went to the toilet to have a ******** and to have a sneaky stroke. The landlord came in and stood beside me and asked do I have any photos of her naked. I always had some of her naked in my wallet including one of her taken in the function room upstairs. I showed them to him and he started wanking right there in the toilets. I could hear someone coming in so I collected the photos together and went out to the bar. The next day I told Jen what me and her boss had done including me showing the photos. She was a bit shocked at first then she asked if it was OK to fuck him after work, I said I was fine with it as long as she told me everything as we fucked straight after she got home which sometimes was a few hours after closing time.
This is 2 of the photos I showed him

Attachments

• 98406F1.jpg
    98406F1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 93
  • 717bd353-d811-4806-ae54-058afbac208c.jpg
    717bd353-d811-4806-ae54-058afbac208c.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 103
My unaware (29) wife is a bartender at which is honestly such a plus because it's a lot of older, single horny men at the bar and it's great to see who's eye she catches. There's this one gentleman who's maybe 65 and he always is hitting on her (even though he knows me) and she always complains about him being creepy/a creeper, but she generally treats him like a harmless horny old man. One day not too long ago I caught him on his way out and I stopped him on his way out and said something like "hey man, if she's ever a bitch sorry. Between us let me know if you ever want to see more of her" and that stopped him dead in his tracks. He was like "you serious?" And I was like absolutely my friend it's the least she can do for you. I showed him some of her nudes on my phone and we exchanged numbers. He couldn't believe it I sent him so many of her nudes and videos and he said he felt like he won the lottery he busted to them I think like 6 times. He said he wanted to see her ass for so long. It's just so hot to me to think that a man that she probably would never give a second thought,a man that she looks down on and thinks shes too good for now has access to her naked body and sees her sucking cock. Whenever he see's her at her work now he's got a big grin. I love it so much I want to give him a pair of her panties maybe but I definitely want to do it with more guys. I honestly want to take it a step farther and have him over to sit down with her and explain what has been going on to see her reaction but I'm not sure. This is one of the nudes I sent him
Perhaps tie her up to the bed post naked and let him come over and jack off looking at her nude in person, maybe you can suck his cock for him as well.

Agreed, this is going to end bad. And honestly, are there other guys on here that are pimping their wives/girlfriends out like this to essentially strangers? That old guy will eventually let it be known to her (and probably other people) that he has seen these photos and she obviously has NO interest in him......she is going to be PISSED!! Especially when he starts showing them aroound himself.........stupid move. J (the wife)
for sure, showing pics with face showing is v v bad and will end with trouble

Good Lord Man, she is gorgeous! Perfect body. A few years ago l confessed to my wife the husband of a girl she worked with complained to me over a few beers about his wife's lack of interest in performing oral sex on him. I thought if she viewed her good friend performing Fellatio in such a wonderful way she might look upon the act with more favor. I sent it home with him.
Initially she was a bit upset, but then wore it as a badge of courage.

Lots of horny guys sharing their young wives to old guys…I am 62 and always horny. I got into this thanks to my wife.
I wanted to take her pics which she did let me take many but said why don’t you post your pics.
So I posted my cock pics and rest is history. Now I cock trib lots of wives/gf.
If you want your wife tribbed send me at telegram or kik @JamesBoots22
BTW: She only put one condition on sharing her pics never share face. So rest of her body is available for your lusty eyes too…

Attachments

• IMG_3491.jpeg
    IMG_3491.jpeg
    996.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3384.jpeg
    IMG_3384.jpeg
    636.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3385.jpeg
    IMG_3385.jpeg
    559.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3422.jpeg
    IMG_3422.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 39
Lots of horny guys sharing their young wives to old guys…I am 62 and always horny. I got into this thanks to my wife.
I wanted to take her pics which she did let me take many but said why don’t you post your pics.
So I posted my cock pics and rest is history. Now I cock trib lots of wives/gf.
If you want your wife tribbed send me at telegram or kik @JamesBoots22
BTW: She only put one condition on sharing her pics never share face. So rest of her body is available for your lusty eyes too…
And that's so hot the young guys sharing their pictures with you Have you ever met them in person and then they show their pictures in front of you. I've done that and it's awesome I made sure his BBC was taken care of while looking at her picture.

Reactions: JamesBoots22
Do you want her to hotwife that older man?

And that's so hot the young guys sharing their pictures with you Have you ever met them in person and then they show their pictures in front of you. I've done that and it's awesome I made sure his BBC was taken care of while looking at her picture.
i have done online fun only. I actually jerk trib and even come on a cam from my telegram account @JamesBoots22.
I love it when younger guys share their hot wives.