Ever meet the guys who dominated and used your wife in her past?

Yes! A few years ago she introduced me to a guy (let's call him Ray). I had no idea who he was, but shook his hand and was cordial. She walked away to talk to someone else and left us and after a few minutes of chatting he says "You know I miss going to seminars and trainings with your wife." After a hit second it hit me who he was. She had gone to numerous events with him over a 3 or 4 year period and even though her boss paid for a room for her she always stayed in Ray's room.

After hearing that, I needed to know more.
I stopped picking her and asked if she liked wearing it.
She said she did. What did he tell you when you wore it for him.?
He said I was his property...she moaned.
Her hips were coming up of the bed as I liked her
Did you like him owning you I asked.
She came hard and fast as I licked her. All over my face. I held on and heard her say she loved it.
That reminds me of a woman I saw for a while. I am submissive and she was getting into domination very well, But she really wanted to be dominated. I can switch and would have loved to do so but the relationship ended before I had a chance. But thinking of what I could have done to her is fun 🙂

I have met four of the men who have fucked my wife at one time or another. Two were from before we were married. The first was very dominant and introduced her to sex as a teen. She was very innocent and naive and the perfect subject for his games. The second was an ex-boyfriend who coaxed her into three-somes with some of his bar buddies. The other two were both former co-workers. It was hot seeing them with her at company parties knowing they had both fucked her.