I think I fucked up. Wife owned

Fair enough. The setup seems like both will be on the table, as it were.

Where do you fit into all of this? It sounds like you're close to being cut off... how far does your 'service' go? Or how far are you willing for it to go?
I think I have no limit to much she wants to cut me off. I absolutely worship her. Ironically, I have always been dominant, and she 'accused' me of destroying her and making her a sex maniac. I wrecked many women in my life, and then my wife melted my mind. I am so addicted to her flesh and her sex, her smell, and just the site of her. But she has the power to cut me off. There are some limits for me... I cannot touch another guy, or eat his creampie, and I don't get into any of kind of physical humiliation at all. It's all psychological for me. The bull serves as a barrier that I cannot get past at all, so for example, I am begging to eat her, but then she keeps his cum inside her, and then I cannot bring myself to eat her... it's a real mindfuck for me. But she can use me and abuse me in many ways now.. torturing me with words already and denying me. I'm here on this forum because I can't stop thinking about her. The more she tortures me, the more I love her. Crazy.

I think I have no limit to much she wants to cut me off. I absolutely worship her. Ironically, I have always been dominant, and she 'accused' me of destroying her and making her a sex maniac. I wrecked many women in my life, and then my wife melted my mind. I am so addicted to her flesh and her sex, her smell, and just the site of her. But she has the power to cut me off. There are some limits for me... I cannot touch another guy, or eat his creampie, and I don't get into any of kind of physical humiliation at all. It's all psychological for me. The bull serves as a barrier that I cannot get past at all, so for example, I am begging to eat her, but then she keeps his cum inside her, and then I cannot bring myself to eat her... it's a real mindfuck for me. But she can use me and abuse me in many ways now.. torturing me with words already and denying me. I'm here on this forum because I can't stop thinking about her. The more she tortures me, the more I love her. Crazy.
So 'service', but not 'servicing'. You don't see yourself eating creampie or sucking his cock, but I imagine you might be looking forward to being caged... and sent from the room, or watching her welcome him using her in ways you'll never get to.

So 'service', but not 'servicing'. You don't see yourself eating creampie or sucking his cock, but I imagine you might be looking forward to being caged... and sent from the room, or watching her welcome him using her in ways you'll never get to.
Yea, something like that, but I'm not into being caged or restrained. I think I'm too much of a dom type for that. But absolutely yes for using her in ways I never did and never will. He is already doing that... giving her orgasms she never experienced, and making her say many crazy things. He already broke her in many ways in just a few days. My cuck fetish is very specific and narrow I guess, but my wife and I fit perfect in this way, and I think this guy is going to be perfect. Another odd point is that I had to coach him a lot before we started, and give him nods of approval that first time together, but now he and she are understanding their power and stepping into their roles the last couple of days. She was crushed by guilt the first day, but now is crushing my heart with her words and enjoying it. Looks like they are planning to do it again tonight. We'll see.

So it happened for a 4th day in a row. He came to our house and pumped a ton of his seed into her again, as she begged for it and pledged to serve him. Very hardcore, but also very loving. It seems obvious now that he is definitely 'keeping' her and she is totally enslaved by him. It is so physical and emotional that she is unable to function afterwards. He was here less than two hours this evening, and left her sobbing with pleasure on our bed. She was still having orgasms after he left, and wouldn't let me touch her. But she did command me to look. She fell asleep mumbling that she still feels him inside her, and holding her hands over her pussy like she was trying to hold his cum in. Seems like we have settled into a compatible dynamic. We all understand that he completely owns her now, and she understands that I will serve her no matter what.

I wish I could take pics. This was the one thing I had to warn the guy about too. My wife is so shy and paranoid, so I've never been able to take any nude photos of her. As much as I wish I could ask him to take videos, I told him not to ever take that chance. Maybe that is a future fantasy that I can share, as I would love to show her to people. I did share some 'normal' photos of her that I thought were very sexy.
I would bet dollars to donuts he as some ndes of your wife

I would bet dollars to donuts he as some ndes of your wife
Not yet. He only had her alone once. I think all three of us are hoping for a long-term thing, so we (he and I) are being very careful, and we have no need to rush anything. But I can imagine in the future that she will want to offer that to him as another sign of ownership. Her privacy is very sacred to her, so maybe she can't cross that line, or maybe she will feel compelled eventually. No idea right now.

Not yet. He only had her alone once. I think all three of us are hoping for a long-term thing, so we (he and I) are being very careful, and we have no need to rush anything. But I can imagine in the future that she will want to offer that to him as another sign of ownership. Her privacy is very sacred to her, so maybe she can't cross that line, or maybe she will feel compelled eventually. No idea right now.
I don't think I need to warn you as far as pictures go I think you are on top of that just don't let anyone pressure you into allowing pictures to be taken,
Once out there you can never take them back again,

I'm glad it all seems to be working out for you and your wife I will say when I first read your post here I was worried about both of you as the other guy seemed to be taking your wife over and away from you but I realise now that is how you want to play it,

Not my way but everyone one is different and as long as it suits you and your lovely sexy wife then that's ok and I hope it gives you what you want,

I look forward to hearing all about your progress into the life you want so good luck, 👍

So it happened for a 4th day in a row. He came to our house and pumped a ton of his seed into her again, as she begged for it and pledged to serve him. Very hardcore, but also very loving. It seems obvious now that he is definitely 'keeping' her and she is totally enslaved by him. It is so physical and emotional that she is unable to function afterwards. He was here less than two hours this evening, and left her sobbing with pleasure on our bed. She was still having orgasms after he left, and wouldn't let me touch her. But she did command me to look. She fell asleep mumbling that she still feels him inside her, and holding her hands over her pussy like she was trying to hold his cum in. Seems like we have settled into a compatible dynamic. We all understand that he completely owns her now, and she understands that I will serve her no matter what.
Dying with curiosity to be able to watch video of him fucking her, to see how she responds to it. 🙂

Absolutely do this, you owe the chronic masturbators here PROOF that your wife is doing this!! LOLLOL. J (the wife)
I feel the same as you guys! It kills me that she will perhaps leave me alone without even a photo to assist my imagination!🤣😩😭 And she is fully aware that she is torturing me with this denial. I've been begging for decades!

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
I don't think I need to warn you as far as pictures go I think you are on top of that just don't let anyone pressure you into allowing pictures to be taken,
Once out there you can never take them back again,

I'm glad it all seems to be working out for you and your wife I will say when I first read your post here I was worried about both of you as the other guy seemed to be taking your wife over and away from you but I realise now that is how you want to play it,

Not my way but everyone one is different and as long as it suits you and your lovely sexy wife then that's ok and I hope it gives you what you want,

I look forward to hearing all about your progress into the life you want so good luck, 👍
Yea, the photo and video idea is so dangerous. Sadly, I know that idea excites me way too much, and this is a very dangerous vulnerability that I have. I must admit that I would love it if he recorded what he is doing to my wife and showed it to the world. Hopefully I can hold on to my senses and not let that happen... although it is no longer in my control at this point. It seems that I am actually the weakest link in this regard, as I'm pretty sure that there is no chance he or my wife will do that, as it is simply not their kink. And I won't violate my wife's wishes. I'm getting a feeling that this situation might move more towards a three way relationship. I'll know more as things settle in.

Day 5 update. He did visit again in the evening. It seems the logistics are most convenient because of where everyone works and lives. Our place is closer to his job than his place. He said he wants to stop by in the mornings too and cum in her before work, but she wouldn't be able to work if he did that. I think they will start that in the future though, after she gets stronger. Tonight he broke her again.

Ah, I actually commented on that the other day, so let me paste that comment and maybe add a bit more thoughts:

"Just for the record, I don't really think this is about the size of his tool. Sure, I do think he happens to be the maximum thickness she could handle, but a guy that's 4 or 5 inches could be that thick and produce the same results. Still, for me, I do get an extra thrill because he is perhaps an inch bigger than me. More than that, it is the idea that a guy in his twenties wants her. It makes her feel hot. Then there is the taboo, the 'cheating' and lots of other emotional baggage. Her body had lost control that first night before she had any idea of what was in his pants, or before she felt it. And yea... I do think the struggle of feeling that extra inch trying to force its way into her was mind blowing. No doubt she was cumming from this new physical stimulation. And for her, the amount of cum he produces makes her absolutely crazy and makes her cum. She feels his cum."

So yea, huge would definitely not work for her. His length (about 7") and thickness really seems like her max. The volume of cum is definitely a huge kink for her, so that is hitting her physically, emotionally, & mentally. I have endless stamina and always dominated and controlled her too, so it's not those things. I think there are many huge factors that we were just very lucky with - he seems to be her perfect fantasy type, and vice versa, so she is really feeling loved; and he followed all the coaching perfectly and proceeded very gently and respectfully.. which served well to tease and allow her to feel safe and let go. I mentioned before that this seems more like love than a bull/cuck thing.

Ah, I actually commented on that the other day, so let me paste that comment and maybe add a bit more thoughts:

"Just for the record, I don't really think this is about the size of his tool. Sure, I do think he happens to be the maximum thickness she could handle, but a guy that's 4 or 5 inches could be that thick and produce the same results. Still, for me, I do get an extra thrill because he is perhaps an inch bigger than me. More than that, it is the idea that a guy in his twenties wants her. It makes her feel hot. Then there is the taboo, the 'cheating' and lots of other emotional baggage. Her body had lost control that first night before she had any idea of what was in his pants, or before she felt it. And yea... I do think the struggle of feeling that extra inch trying to force its way into her was mind blowing. No doubt she was cumming from this new physical stimulation. And for her, the amount of cum he produces makes her absolutely crazy and makes her cum. She feels his cum."

So yea, huge would definitely not work for her. His length (about 7") and thickness really seems like her max. The volume of cum is definitely a huge kink for her, so that is hitting her physically, emotionally, & mentally. I have endless stamina and always dominated and controlled her too, so it's not those things. I think there are many huge factors that we were just very lucky with - he seems to be her perfect fantasy type, and vice versa, so she is really feeling loved; and he followed all the coaching perfectly and proceeded very gently and respectfully.. which served well to tease and allow her to feel safe and let go. I mentioned before that this seems more like love than a bull/cuck thing.
So, if The Bull told her that she needed to make love to his cock and swallow his seed she wouldn't do it? I get that she's been reluctant in the past, but this seems to open a whole new dynamic. If she loves him and would do anything for him, I would think that would include oral and anal.
You say that you worship your wife and would do anything she asks. Once he's pushed past her barriers, might that not include her wanting you to clean her up? What if she asked you to wear a cock cage?
You seem to be topping from the bottom, but you need to be prepared for him to unleash her dominant side with you. You can only control this for so long.
Never say never.

Reactions: Mintjp
ah I fucked up bad. I just shared this story privately with someone. But looking for more support.

I finally convinced my wife to try to be with someone else last night. I found a guy 21yrs younger than her because I thought that was safe. She is very pure and innocent and told me it would be impossible to do such a crazy fantasy (I wanted her to experience another guy).

I helped her get a little drunk and he came to our house so she could feel safe. I begged her to try just one time. Just a little bit. She was very hesitant, but he was very patient, and the alcohol helped. She lost control of her body as soon as we started. We both put our hands on her and undressed her, and she couldn't resist. I then quickly backed away to watch. Once it started, everything happened so quick.

He broke her. Mind and body.

He made her cum like crazy. She was screaming and crying for hours. She was apologizing to me, but she couldn't stop. I coudn't do anything because I was too excited. She was so sexy. Her tiny body was shaking so much. She is just 150cm and 39kg, and very tiny everywhere.

After a while, he was making her talk... made her beg for him to cum inside her! I think she passed out when he did. He said he was about 18cm... that is the biggest she ever had. I could see it was thicker and longer than mine. Her pussy was holding it so tight... looked like he was going to pull her pussy out of her body because it wouldn't let go.

Her pussy looked so sexy. He made her cum as soon as he entered her. Her pussy loved it too much. She didn't cum from intercourse before, but she kept cumming many times with him. I couldn't count. I never saw her cum like that. I can make her cum a lot by touching and kissing her nipples and pussy, but never from fucking. She loves to feel it inside her, but doesn't cum unless I touch her nipples too. This was different. And he came inside her 3 times! So much cum.

She cried and held him when he was pumping his cum inside her. It was incredible.

Now my head is fucked up because he took her to his place. She could hardly walk when they left, and she was still very emotional. She couldn't talk. Just nodded her head. He asked her if he wanted to go home with him while he was fucking her. He made her say yes, and then came in her the 3rd time. He fucked up her head and pussy. They left about 30 minutes later. He only lives about 40 minutes from us. I was stupid to try with a local guy. We also agreed no kissing, but after he came inside her the first time, they were kissing deeply... it was too much. I couldn't say anything because it was too exciting for me. My head is fucked up.

That was all several hours ago. He since texted me not to worry. And my excitement has overcome my fear. I love the idea of her getting owned. I just don't want her to divorce me. I got nervous because it looked like she was owning him too. Then I thought maybe there was still a chance she could get pregnant... and he made her beg for him for his baby.

Maybe this is the start of my dream life... or my nightmare?
I'm waiting to hear from him and her. He stayed overnight with us, and then took her home... I didn't imagine that.
A lucky hubby ...❤️

No regrets that she’s now his and you’re secondary
But I can't agree with this idea. Even if my wife fucks around a little bit, I'm always primary. She does that occasionally just for a little fun and to blow off stress. Anyways the husband should be number one in a wife's life, not some temporary lover. No matter how big the dick or how hard he fucks her lol

But I can't agree with this idea. Even if my wife fucks around a little bit, I'm always primary. She does that occasionally just for a little fun and to blow off stress. Anyways the husband should be number one in a wife's life, not some temporary lover. No matter how big the dick or how hard he fucks her lol
Apsaluty, I agree,👍

Reactions: Mintjp
Pretty much what I was thinking. When he took her to his place, while she may have been safe, he had to opportunity to do anything he wanted, without limits. She is totally submitting to this guy.

So, if The Bull told her that she needed to make love to his cock and swallow his seed she wouldn't do it? I get that she's been reluctant in the past, but this seems to open a whole new dynamic. If she loves him and would do anything for him, I would think that would include oral and anal.
You say that you worship your wife and would do anything she asks. Once he's pushed past her barriers, might that not include her wanting you to clean her up? What if she asked you to wear a cock cage?
You seem to be topping from the bottom, but you need to be prepared for him to unleash her dominant side with you. You can only control this for so long.
Never say never.
No doubt you make good points. It's now been over a week, so I have more insights. I think I did mention elsewhere in the post that I felt certain she would indeed do anything he wants at this point. I haven't commented here for maybe 5 days now, and even more has happened, so I think I can say that she is definitely enslaved. She is now wearing an elegant black color on her neck, with his initials on it. It is sexy and small, so that she can wear it anywhere without looking inappropriate. They got it for her this weekend, while spending time alone together. She said she won't take it off.

Yes, it is true that I am topping from the bottom, even now, and I do understand that there is no guarantee that I can continue that. I don't really want that actually, as I want to experience the total loss of control. I'll talk about the limits, but first...

On Sunday we were all at our place, and he decided it was time to train her on oral and claim another 'first' with her. She's never swallowed or been throat fucked, etc., and I had already told him these things. He was destroying her as usual, and then started making her beg for him to train her... "Do you want to please me with your mouth" he said, and she answered yes. He kept asking until she was begging. And then he did. He wasn't very artistic about it, as he took advantage of her eagerness and trying to throat fuck her as soon as possible. It was very hardcore and I was surprised that she endured and succeed, and was actually cumming from it without him doing anything else. She choked and cried and loved it. Her face was a cum covered disaster in the end as she struggled to swallow what she could. He made her suck and lick and wipe all of it into her mouth to swallow it all eventually. She seemed partly horrified and shocked, but still so eager to serve him. It was beyond our roleplaying and fantasies.

So yea, to your point, he is unleashing her in ways neither of us imagined. It continues to escalate, and I'm guessing he will do anal just to take her virginity there too, and bind her further to him. He's addicted to her too.

As for a cage or cleanup, I'll give you a few reasons why I think it's almost impossible: 1) I really don't think he or she have any interest in those things; 2) I'm turned off by them; 3) I do have previous experience in relationships before I met my wife, I had an awesome partner that wanted to do other things like that, and peg me, see me with men, etc., and there was simply no way that I could ever get close to such activities. Our relationship was still awesome, and those things were playful jokes between us. I was grateful that she tested my boundaries. Anyway, we parted for various other reasons on good terms decades ago.

With all that said, of course my wife might just brake my brain and have me doing anything. There is no doubt that part of this intensity is due to her sadistic and dominant kink being fulfilled. So who knows. But I don't see that happening. This lifestyle has infinite varieties as defined by all the unique couples that pursue it. I'm in a comfortable place right now, even though I'm uncharted territory.