Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

i'd like to ask you cucks to try this.......

this is an excerpt from another posting of mine..........

the sight before me was just fucking exhilarating!!!! he had just cum in my wife.
her labia was open and red and tender. and leaking. the aroma wafting from it was making me crazy. i actually did not know what to do first. usually, my mouth would have covered her pussy at this time but i was keen on sloppy seconds as i have not had 'fresh' sloppy seconds. and my wife was surprised when i climbed on top of her. he was next to her, sitting up and gulping down a beer.

my cock, already at bursting point, slowly slid into her pussy. 'gently please' she said. and i began french kissing her. from the corner of my eye i saw enzos cock actually growing and it looked wonderful, slick with sperm, sweat, her juices and lube.

i grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. he got up, in a kneeling position and i pulled him in until his cock was almost touching our kissing lips. needing no further encouragement, he pushed his cock between our lips and began a slow movement.

i wanted this for a long time - me enjoying sloppy seconds while licking a nice hard cock with my wife......the juice combo made me slide in effortlessly.

so there i was, enjoying my wifes sloppy pussy, and our lips locked and his cock sliding between our lips. i pulled him in closer and told my wife to get his balls in her mouth while i sucked him. i really wanted him to cum again, between us. but her juicy pussy was already driving me bonkers and i was teetering on the edge. so i pulled out and lowered myself on her pussy and began the arduous task of licking her pussy.

it was just heaven.

when i felt better i climbed up and began fucking her again and joined her sucking his cock. i motioned him to cum again, between us. he said he'd try and began pumping furiously as i held his ass and helped. after a bit he said he's cumming. i wanted to share his cum with my wife and she knew it as i had fantasised this with her countless occasions.

and then he did.....

between our lips. i covered the tip so that whatever he shot out would remain between us and it was glorious. then he flopped down while i kissed my wife and shared his cum between us.

that was just wonderful. we spent the night fucking, sucking, licking. i got her to suck him off near the balcony. Bee refused to do it on the balcony but she did it close to it. he was cool, either way. i think he came 4 times, i came 3 and my wife? countless.

that night, we had his sperm in both our mouths, her pussy and body. great friday night.