Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

As a Bull, I love it too, and encourage hubby to do it. Fucking a wife in front of hubby is so good, but having him help and guide is just the icing on the cake. I also like to encourage him to help pull my spent cock out and clean it up before attending to the wife and her creampie. This is his role.wish you

Yes. Great for all involved. I always encourage it and all have loved it. Wives love it as well.
Would love it if they let me attend to both of them.

Those of us who married well have had the opportunity to guide her lover into her and it's sexy for sure! Doesn't happen every time, though. Equally sexy (for me anyway!) is leaning back against the headboard of our bed and slowly, very slowly stroking as he is on top of my wife and lightly rubbing the glans of his hard cock on her labia - to lubricate himself. I'm usually breathless as they lock eyes and he slowly starts easing his penis into her. An inch or so at a time, withdraw a bit (but not coming out) then penetrating deeper with the next slow push. Her nipples are erecting at this point. I'm always hard when this is taking place and my wife sometimes chuckles afterwards as she reminds me how silly I looked with the penis sticking up and she's not even touching me. He takes a few minutes with the initial penetration, letting my wife enjoy every sensation of the fullness in her vagina. And letting me see how anxious my wife is for another man to be all the way in her, and kiss him deeply. This is beyond a mere threesome. It's way beyond sport fucking. My wife and her BF will make out quite a while before he begins building her to orgasm. To be honest, neither of them wants me to be guiding him in at this point. This is between them. I no longer exist and usually leave the room at this point, or I remain perfectly silent and struggle not to ejaculate straight up into the air.

As a Bull, I love it too, and encourage hubby to do it. Fucking a wife in front of hubby is so good, but having him help and guide is just the icing on the cake. I also like to encourage him to help pull my spent cock out and clean it up before attending to the wife and her creampie. This is his role.
As it should be, nothing hotter than helping him into her and out after, often he likes me to rim him while he is licking her getting her ready prior to guiding him into her, the greatest part of sharing the wife with black bulls besides watching, and helping is the reclaiming her as my wife when he is finished with her, may be in a few hours or few days but reclaiming my lady is the best fuck I ever have knowing she has had the sexual experience of a lifetime over and over again! I love her used cum filled pussy!

ss. IMG_0277.jpegIMG_0081.jpegIMG_0045.jpeg

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
I’ve discussed this with my wife often while we have sex , how I’d enjoy guiding her boyfriend (David’s) stiff cock into her pussy , gently parting her moist pussy lips and slowly helping insert her bull engorged tip until I watched him fully penetrate her .
As a bonus I would guide her hand towards her lovers balls and watch her caress her bulls ball sack egging him on to fill her pussy full of his baby gravy
One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I’ve discussed this with my wife often while we have sex , how I’d enjoy guiding her boyfriend (David’s) stiff cock into her pussy , gently parting her moist pussy lips and slowly helping insert her bull engorged tip until I watched him fully penetrate her .
As a bonus I would guide her hand towards her lovers balls and watch her caress her bulls ball sack egging him on to fill her pussy full of his baby gravy

Attachments

• IMG_3338.jpeg
    IMG_3338.jpeg
    854.5 KB · Views: 12
oh! yes. that is one of the things i love doing. it is absolutely mind-blowing. and i do it always. but you need to be in the thick of things during foreplay as you wont know when he is going to plug it in. i revel in this.

this is an execrpt of one of our sessions with an italian bull. i had already done the deed of lubing him up with coconut oil and he was fucking her vigorously and perhaps 'over stroking' a tad. i was on a chaise lounge and they were on a large wing chair, with my wife riding him reverse cow-girl. then he beckoned me over.

i walked over, my cock still in my hand and he pointed to the action. he wanted me to lick them both......!!!! i did not need to be asked a second time. my mouth went straight for my wifes clitty. i covered it and began sucking.......she was loving it.

he began thrusting harder, and she's looking at me (no where else to look I guess). And in the midst his cock pops out. My wife instinctively wanted to grab it and put it back in. But he whispered to her, ask hubby to help!!!!

Ohhhhhh!!!! She said, "darling, please........". Of course, I replied.....
i am not a sub, neither do i like being dominated etc etc but i absolutely enjoy doing these things. guiding a nice big cock into my wife, applying lube, or saliva among others....

Then he said to her, "with his mouth!!!". "Darling, use your mouth". I ALMOST CAME!!!! you know, you cant make up these things!!!!
It was the most erotic this I have done.

I grabbed his cock with my mouth and using my entire face and somehow threaded his cock back into her moistened pussy and he began thrusting again. i began licking his shaft as it was going in and out of my wife pussy. then i moved to his balls and put it all in my mouth........

i think that really set him off. that position licking and sucking everything. When he came I had his balls IN MY MOUTH and I could feel his shudder and jerking and be began shooting his sperm into my wifes pussy. and this was happening right before my very eyes. HOLY COW MAN.

dan
That is fucking hot and would love to try that with my wife and her bull

One of the things I’ve enjoyed with Lynn is teasing her with the other man’s cock. Rubbing it up and down her wet slit, letting the head nudge against her clit, letting the head part her inner lips and tease her entrance but not putting it in, back to rubbing it along her slit, slapping it against her clit. Then continuing to do that until she’s going wild, begging for it and arching her back trying to get his cock inside her. I love hearing her moan of relief when I finally guide his cock into her sopping wet, hungry cunt and seeing her desperation to be fucked hard.
J.
Yes this is what my wife loves , having her clit teased by rubbing the engorged helmet of the cock against her labia until she squirts

One guy really enjoyed when I would fuck and creampie his wife from a missionary where he would feel my balls when I was ejaculating and my balls would contract and spasm (you know what I mean)
So I introduced it to some other people and everyone went mad about it, told me that's the best feeling ever for a cuck to do.

So, consider this a free tip guys
That feeling of holding my wife's bulls balls as he cums is overwhelming ..his cock is deep inside my wife's pussy and as he tenses and the balls contract I know his sperm is about to spray into her .I know she loves this moment and will also be on a sexual high and she will often tell her bull how much she wants his cum .He stays there cock deep in her his balls spasming as he pumps his seed into her telling her what a slut she is .I leave my hand there as his softening cock slips out of her and then put my fingers in her wet and cum filled pussy .Not all bulls let me do this but thanks to those that do

And there’s nothing hotter than teasing your wife to the point that’s she’s begging for his cock inside her. I love hearing Lynn begging to be fucked.
J.
Thats the same with my wife but she loves to.tell me this while.shes getting ready to go out to fuck saying things to me like cant wait to feel his cock in my mouth and pussy and feel him fillimg me with his hot cum

I totally agree with yo! There is nothing that makes me hornier and make me feel that submissive ! It is a wonderful feeling