Helping bulls cock into wife's pussy ..anyone else get turned on by this

One thing which always gets me turned on is guiding a bulls penis into my wife's pussy.Im straight but feeling the guys erect cock in my hand as I help him slide in is so erotic.I also like ,with the bulls permission ,to feel his balls and sometimes his cock as he cums knowing the pulsing is injecting his sperm into her at that moment is so sexy .Is this something other cucks do ?
I definitely want to do that and more if the bull lets me.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
One guy really enjoyed when I would fuck and creampie his wife from a missionary where he would feel my balls when I was ejaculating and my balls would contract and spasm (you know what I mean)
So I introduced it to some other people and everyone went mad about it, told me that's the best feeling ever for a cuck to do.

So, consider this a free tip guys

One guy really enjoyed when I would fuck and creampie his wife from a missionary where he would feel my balls when I was ejaculating and my balls would contract and spasm (you know what I mean)
So I introduced it to some other people and everyone went mad about it, told me that's the best feeling ever for a cuck to do

So I introduced it to some other people and everyone went mad about it, told me that's the best feeling ever for a cuck to do.

Thanks

I think all cucks do it sooner or later, it’s their duty

I want to kiss my wife while another man's cock is inside of her pussy.
I do this ..she lies on her side and the bull penetrates her pussy from behind while I lie on her other side kissing her ,feeling her tits and caressing her as he fucks her. I reach down to her pussy and rub her clit and reach under pushing my fingers in feeling his cock pushing inside my wife . As he cums I'm kissing her and trying and have my fingers in her .Sometimes I can feel his cock pulsate as he pumps his cum inside her .

Одна из вещей, которые мне нравились с Линн, это дразнить ее членом другого мужчины. Потирая ее вверх и вниз по ее влажной щели, позволяя голове прижиматься к ее клитору, позволяя головке раздвинуть ее внутренние губы и дразнить ее вход, но не вводя ее внутрь, снова потирая ее вдоль ее щели, шлепая ее по клитору. Затем продолжала делать это до тех пор, пока она не сходила с ума, умоляя об этом и выгибая спину, пытаясь ввести его член в себя. Мне нравится слышать ее стон облегчения, когда я наконец ввожу его член в ее мокрую, голодную пизду и видеть ее отчаянное желание, чтобы ее жестко трахнули.
Дж.
Это чертовский сочно

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

Yes. Great for all involved. I always encourage it and all have loved it. Wives love it as well.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu