Does your hotwife know or hangout with any other hotwife ?

it's hot when wives can share their adventures with other women.
I like that, you and other 2 cucks , all at the mercy of 3 sexy BBC lovers that are feeding off each other's lust.
The wives need to create a special night once a month , where they come up with new ways to humialte there cucks and allow cucks too have orgasms only after they do task that wives force upon a cuck that is not their husband. Competition , wives get off making another wifes cuckold complete.

We practiced some swinging/swap before acquiring a taste for hotwife or vixxen lifestyle.

During our joint times with other couples, wife got close with another particular wife, in fact we became friends with this couple. A friendship like to have lunch or dinner together from time to time, go shopping or visiting parks and such. And of course, fucking here and there.

But it turned sour after my wife and I began to see another men solely. And the reason was jealousy. My wife didn't want anymore to share me and the men she attracted herself with any other women. She also feared to expose her then hotwife encounters with other people than me and the involved male friends.

Yes 3 of my wife's sisters and their mom are Hotwives. Makes for fun times at family get togethers.

But I think the best is we have a friend that is married to an identical twin. The twin lives with them. He never knows which girl is going out partying on friday night until which ever girl is at home with him gets a text that says "Contact" that is when the one at home takes off her clothes and if there is a little wedding ring tatoo above her pussy then his wife is at home and if it is not then his wife is about to get laid and he is about to fuck his sister in law. He gets silky seconds from both when they get home.

Yes 3 of my wife's sisters and their mom are Hotwives. Makes for fun times at family get togethers.

But I think the best is we have a friend that is married to an identical twin. The twin lives with them. He never knows which girl is going out partying on friday night until which ever girl is at home with him gets a text that says "Contact" that is when the one at home takes off her clothes and if there is a little wedding ring tatoo above her pussy then his wife is at home and if it is not then his wife is about to get laid and he is about to fuck his sister in law. He gets silky seconds from both when they get home.
I would say the value of homes have increased around all this circle of amazing friends!! Have these 3 + Mom photos of them all together? That's worth a tribute!! Or, invite to fun in Ireland/Europe! 😉

I have two friends who are hot wives. I met them at the nude beach and we got to talking and found out that we were all hot wives. We only did this once, but all three of us got together one evening with one of the girl's bull. The bull fucked and licked all three of us to multiple orgasms until he finally came and gave us a cum shower. What a stud he was! When my husband and I are in San Diego I look him up and he always gives me a night to remember.
My wife's hotwife friend has a stable of bulls she utilizes, local and elsewhere. She has introduced us to 3 of them thus far, just socially not intimate. With that said my wife did call out one of them and had him display his manhood several times that evening. She got a little tipsy and kept telling him to show it to all of us (and anyone within earshot) at the hotel pool that night. Yes, he defintely has a very long unit even soft. At some point in the future I suspect he will be on our list.

I am curious if your wives have any association with other hotwives? My wife is part of a cycling club and through a strange turn of events realized one of the women she already knew and has been riding with for a few years is also a hotwife who has been doing it for quite a few years. Kind of funny they have known each other but this came up. Made me think chicks were all sitting around after a ride talking about how much dick they get and these two were like "hey you know there are options for even more" . But no, one of the other members knows our situation so my guess is she let cat out of the bag. (or I guess I did that!)

Have any of you had your wife associate with another hotwife, as friends not sexually, and if so how did it go?
Mine started hanging out with her girlfriend and I heard when I was in jail they would go to parties together looking for drugs and they would let them have anything

We have been doing some hotwife challenge type things (they are online, you can look them up). We are going to go to a swingers club one night and have been talking it over with her hotwife friend sho has been before, in fact she we be taking us. Part of the plan has been for me to go as a single guy and have them go together to see what interactions happen. Her friend even suggested I go a couple of times by myself ahead of time to not have the 3 of us show up at the same time. I don't aim to have any interaction with anyone myself but would be interesting to see what men hit on her and see what happens. We have a few to choose from locally and a few more not too far away, which may be better actually so we do not see anyone we know. Not for certain we are going to do it but we have been talking about it as a possibility.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We have been doing some hotwife challenge type things (they are online, you can look them up). We are going to go to a swingers club one night and have been talking it over with her hotwife friend sho has been before, in fact she we be taking us. Part of the plan has been for me to go as a single guy and have them go together to see what interactions happen. Her friend even suggested I go a couple of times by myself ahead of time to not have the 3 of us show up at the same time. I don't aim to have any interaction with anyone myself but would be interesting to see what men hit on her and see what happens. We have a few to choose from locally and a few more not too far away, which may be better actually so we do not see anyone we know. Not for certain we are going to do it but we have been talking about it as a possibility.
That’s super hot! Love the challenges, please do tell which ones you tried and how it worked out! 🙂

My wife recently came clean with her best friend. Her best friend, after being divorced for many years, has a new boyfriend that is into swinging. When her best friend told my wife she was going on a trip to "Cap d'Agde" (big swingers resort in the south of France) my wife's reaction gave away that we knew about that place !
Since it was her first trip over there, my wife borrowed her a pair of platform high heels, dresses, thongs, ...

Apparently, she had a great time but haven't seen her yet face-face...

My wife recently came clean with her best friend. Her best friend, after being divorced for many years, has a new boyfriend that is into swinging. When her best friend told my wife she was going on a trip to "Cap d'Agde" (big swingers resort in the south of France) my wife's reaction gave away that we knew about that place !
Since it was her first trip over there, my wife borrowed her a pair of platform high heels, dresses, thongs, ...

Apparently, she had a great time but haven't seen her yet face-face...
My wife has been to France twice thus year with her boyfriend, first time for 10 days then just a quick trip during Olympics. As far as I know shehas not visted the place you mentioned.

Good point. Do you consider it cheating? I guess what I am asking is she doing it against your wishes? I don't consider my wife to be cheating as I sanction it. Slippery slope I guess since what I asked for was to watch her have a one time threesome with 2 other men 6 months down the road(at time of planning) and somehow we are here and that has not happened but she has a full time dating relationship ship with a much younger man whom she is admitted to being in love with. So is it cheating if I suggested and agreed and continue to support? I don't know myself.
I like it best when my wife cheats on me behind my back and gives me no choice.