Does your hotwife know or hangout with any other hotwife ?

Yeah I'm inviting the to dinner tomorrow imma seduce them I'll start fucking the mom in front of her then pull my dick it the mom and have her daughter clean me up before I fuck her in front get mom
Bro u got me jerking to that in my mind fuck you need to take pics of them swapping your cock

I will I have to record this lol the daughter is coming by tonight imma fuck her ass for the first time funny thing she got a boyfriend I send her to him with a pussy full of cum everything
Fuck I'm jerking to your girls sucking cock looks so good id let them do what they do to you to me

Lynda do you and your sister play togerher alot Does yoyr sister have a hubby? Does your hubby get involved.is he a stag or cuckold. My hotwife and I arr more stag than cuckold but not full cuckold as I dont get involved with her hotwife fates exvept to help dress by her outfits dinners and hotel rooms
Our husbands do not get involved except to watch sometimes.

For our hotwife challenge today she has to answer the door in something very revealing and flirt with the guy. We have a sliding door we are looking to replace so a guy is coming to give an estimate. Not sure but she is thinking of this outfit, I am thinkink yes but she is thinking of adding bottoms but keeping the stockings/Fme heels on. Literally it is what you see at a pool so I don't see the issue.
Well our door guy came over for the estimate today, Jen decided to have a thin sheer skirt over the thong and answered the door that way. I was helping a neighbor move a safe when her arrived but was only 2 doors down. So she firted quite a bit and acted like a bimbo. He gave her the estimate and she of course had to ask if any discounts were available as she laid it on. He didn't really offer a discount. I think she was shocked. I told her he was probably gay.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu