Does your hotwife know or hangout with any other hotwife ?

I am curious if your wives have any association with other hotwives? My wife is part of a cycling club and through a strange turn of events realized one of the women she already knew and has been riding with for a few years is also a hotwife who has been doing it for quite a few years. Kind of funny they have known each other but this came up. Made me think chicks were all sitting around after a ride talking about how much dick they get and these two were like "hey you know there are options for even more" . But no, one of the other members knows our situation so my guess is she let cat out of the bag. (or I guess I did that!)

Have any of you had your wife associate with another hotwife, as friends not sexually, and if so how did it go?
My wife, her sister and their friend all 3 are BBC hot wife’s. They only have sex with black men while me and their hubbys are caged and don’t get to penetrate except on special occasions. They all freely talk about as well as me and their hubbys.. it’s an amazing friend group that we can share this lifestyle with and help eachother grow further in it.
But I do know several of my wife’s other girl friends cheat on their hubby/Bf with black men
It’s just becoming so common. I can’t wait until this is accepted mainstream

Hotwife challenge today was to allow a man to have a clear view of your breasts in public while others do not. She booked us a fishing trip wearing this, she normally has a top underneath it,and itwas windy AF today. She asked if women can go topless and they guy about fell over. Those guys some saw titties, oddly we still paid full price.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 42
For our hotwife challenge today she has to answer the door in something very revealing and flirt with the guy. We have a sliding door we are looking to replace so a guy is coming to give an estimate. Not sure but she is thinking of this outfit, I am thinkink yes but she is thinking of adding bottoms but keeping the stockings/Fme heels on. Literally it is what you see at a pool so I don't see the issue.

Attachments

• HWC.JPG
    HWC.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Yeah bro you got a hammer to cum on them so they obviously love it
Lol it's funny because the one I was fucking show her sister my cock pic and she inboxed me I fucked her in my car twice then I was at the house they came over together we was smoking some weed taking shots and I said get since I fuck you bout I want to fuck y'all together then rest bern some really raunchy sex I like watching them suck my nut out each other pussy.

Lol it's funny because the one I was fucking show her sister my cock pic and she inboxed me I fucked her in my car twice then I was at the house they came over together we was smoking some weed taking shots and I said get since I fuck you bout I want to fuck y'all together then rest bern some really raunchy sex I like watching them suck my nut out each other pussy.
Good gosh yes get bro

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu