Does your hotwife know or hangout with any other hotwife ?

After doing a few of these hotwife challenges I am questioning if men are on to this or just afraid to hit on a woman under our current conditions. My wife booked our fishing trips with her titties straight up hanging out and had a workman in our bedroom give us an estimate while she was in heels,stockings, a thong and sheer skirt and flirty AF and barely an acknowledgement.
Today we were at a private golf club outdoor pool, many in our neighnorhood are members as it is a killer spot, has a golf course, pool, banquet hall etc. We barely play golf but are still members. We thought we would hang out,swim and have a couple drinks by the pool and check off a box on the list to flirt with a poolboy. In this case he was poolboy/pool bartender. We ran into a female neighbor friend so I sat on other side to make it less awkward and my wife on other side so if she flirted with the bartender guy it would seem she was alone and maybe flirt back. She laid it on thick and even asked for the old rub some sunscreen on my back thing. I was surprised when he agreed to and rubbed sunscreen on her back and kind of flirted back. What I did not see coming is for our neighbor to ask me to apply some for her. I am in trouble.

Reactions: wantingnoregret
I have two friends who are hot wives. I met them at the nude beach and we got to talking and found out that we were all hot wives. We only did this once, but all three of us got together one evening with one of the girl's bull. The bull fucked and licked all three of us to multiple orgasms until he finally came and gave us a cum shower. What a stud he was! When my husband and I are in San Diego I look him up and he always gives me a night to remember.

I have two friends who are hot wives. I met them at the nude beach and we got to talking and found out that we were all hot wives. We only did this once, but all three of us got together one evening with one of the girl's bull. The bull fucked and licked all three of us to multiple orgasms until he finally came and gave us a cum shower. What a stud he was! When my husband and I are in San Diego I look him up and he always gives me a night to remember.
Good Girls!

I am curious if your wives have any association with other hotwives? My wife is part of a cycling club and through a strange turn of events realized one of the women she already knew and has been riding with for a few years is also a hotwife who has been doing it for quite a few years. Kind of funny they have known each other but this came up. Made me think chicks were all sitting around after a ride talking about how much dick they get and these two were like "hey you know there are options for even more" . But no, one of the other members knows our situation so my guess is she let cat out of the bag. (or I guess I did that!)

Have any of you had your wife associate with another hotwife, as friends not sexually, and if so how did it go?
Yes mine does . Hotwife group chat https://t.me/+leiU7zdZqvQ2ZmVk

Reactions: Phun Times 727

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu