Anyone else get super turned on watching their wife make out with someone?

French kissing or making out makes it so more meaningful. On top of that, she keeps telling me that 99% of them are better kissers than I am. Watching them make out gets my imagination running, even if I dont get to see the actual copulation. For me its almost the climax because its the signal that she is truly putting herself sexually into his hands and sending the messasge that he can do whatever he wants with her.
Totally agree. At that point where she opens her mouth and tongues exchange you know she's gone, across the threshold into his bed. Most guys would be enraged but I simply melt into acquiescence and enjoy it, knowing how wet her pussy is getting and knowing that soon he'll have his hungry finger inside her panties, working between her lips.

Totally agree. At that point where she opens her mouth and tongues exchange you know she's gone, across the threshold into his bed. Most guys would be enraged but I simply melt into acquiescence and enjoy it, knowing how wet her pussy is getting and knowing that soon he'll have his hungry finger inside her panties, working between her lips.
Couldn’t agree more love it when my wife really gets into open mouthed passionate tongue kissing to me it shows she really being shared with another man

You also know that if you were to try that same maneuver, you would never get as far! These guys are pros, studs, bulls. They are good at what they do and its best left to the professionals! Not to mention that we suspect they have a better tool and are also better at using it on our lovely wives...

You also know that if you were to try that same maneuver, you would never get as far! These guys are pros, studs, bulls. They are good at what they do and its best left to the professionals! Not to mention that we suspect they have a better tool and are also better at using it on our lovely wives...
Probably should say "IN our lovely wives".

Only last night my wife had an evening and night with a newish young lover from Italy. Early 30s, gorgeous stud. We three enjoyed eating and dancing in a club before they went back to a hotel for the night. It was wonderful to see him seduce her on the dance floor, subtly groping her arse and kissing her neck and then French kissing. It was a very sexy show. I was so happy for her.

Before they left for their sex nest she gave me a rare treat. She went to the CR and returned with her panties in hand, slipping them into my pocket. When I got home I found them to be soaked through around the gusset.

Of course he was IN her back at his hotel. I picked her up late morning and shared breakfast with them. Clearly fucked out and glowing. She told me they barely slept. Such is the sexual energy of a young man.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
We met up with another couple this weekend in an Airbnb. We’ve met them before and always have an incredible time. They cooked a lovely meal, we had a few drinks in the living room. My wife and her husband were sat next to each other and it didn’t take long for their hands to start wandering. So it wasn’t too long before we decided to take it to the bedroom.
Both me and his wife couldn’t take our eyes off our respective partners as they made out. They were on their knees at the end of the bed, naked, kissing and playing with each other, before we had even started to undress. Their hands all over each other, it was obvious that they couldn’t wait any longer!
It was an amazing way to start the next few hours of very sexy four way fun.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
We get with a guy we know pretty regularly. We have a routine we all like.
He arrives, chit chat and a dri.nk in the kitchen. How's it going, catch up about news, etc. SHE...always goes to him for a kiss, french kiss for a minute. Then more chat. They kiss more, she comes over to me for a nice kiss. We take turns kissing her, she gets really turned on.
Up to the bedroom. She goes p.ee, he gets undressed, they lay on the bed naked and french kiss. They kiss and caress each other. It's DAMN exciting to watch.
Drives me wild watching them make out.