Anyone else cum super fast with their wife?

It’s always been like this the entire time we’ve been together, when I’m inside her I just can’t last. Blowjobs and getting jacked off I can go longer but her pussy is too wet and too good and I can’t hold it. We’ve essentially incorporated into our kink. Anyone else a quick cummer with their wife?

Attachments

• IMG_5908.jpeg
    IMG_5908.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
I cum quickly these days - part of the reason I want her to play with others and get some satisfaction. I guess it may be an age thing or the fact we've been together for 25 years.

I'm lucky to last a minute whether it's oral, hand or fucking! Not like when we first met when I could fuck her senseless for an hour.

Only way I last longer is if I've had a few drinks - that can help and it's led to some interesting sessions

I can be extremely quick these days. I started using a delay spray. Makes all the difference. I can fuck hard and long with it. Usually it ends up with her asking me to cum.
Can you link us to that?

If we’re just doing it for “fun”, I can kinda hold out. But if she’s willing to play along and also tell me about her previous experiences… 10-15 minutes max and I’m squirting all over the place.

The one I'm using is super dragon 6000. I tried a few before that but they didn't work.
It's getting harder to get around here so I'll probably have to try a few others.
Without it I'd blow after maybe a dozen thrusts. With it she's complaining I take too long.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Yes. Depending on how long we've gone without having sex ill cum pretty quick. Usually if we've have a few drinks ill last a long time, way longer than her but she loves when I can keep going! But yes, I definitely cum pretty quick depending on situation too.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
It's definitely become a thing. I never struggled with premature ejaculation too often. Obviously sometimes someone new or I was too worked up, I'd blow a load too soon. But for the most part, once I get through that first "wall" of sex, I'm good to go.

But the last few years ... I can cum immediately inside my wife. I start thinking about her big loose pussy and all the dirty slut things she does, and I'm done. The mind is a powerful thing.

It's definitely become a thing. I never struggled with premature ejaculation too often. Obviously sometimes someone new or I was too worked up, I'd blow a load too soon. But for the most part, once I get through that first "wall" of sex, I'm good to go.

But the last few years ... I can cum immediately inside my wife. I start thinking about her big loose pussy and all the dirty slut things she does, and I'm done. The mind is a powerful thing.
That's so true too. The minute i start envisioning another guy in front of her while i fuck her doggy im done.

Funny thing is, mines never actually complained when I blow too quick. Anyone else find that?
I always make sure she has a toy handy and that she always cum at least once.
We fucked for about 15 minutes the other night. She was very wet and she orgasmed 3 times from toys but she complained the next day that I went too rough on her.
Makes you wonder just how long she really needs/wants the fucking to go on for.

Yes, very fast. It's the reason we are here. She told me I'm the fastest she ever had and then trained me to be consistently around 15seconds. Now I'm in long term chastity and without orgasms.

Reactions: slutwifehusband
Funny thing is, mines never actually complained when I blow too quick. Anyone else find that?
We fucked for about 15 minutes the other night. She was very wet and she orgasmed 3 times from toys but she complained the next day that I went too rough on her.
My wife is the same way, if I pleasure her too much with her toy (dildo) the next day she claims I was too rough. The sweet spot is let her cum once and then fuck her and she’s good, as am I, lol!

I had the same problem. It actually takes more than 15 minutes to have one and she have to be really willing to let herself go with the feeling. If nothing interrupts her after 30 minutes, the blast is fantastic. Try some gin first. It works like a charm.

Can you link us to that?

If we’re just doing it for “fun”, I can kinda hold out. But if she’s willing to play along and also tell me about her previous experiences… 10-15 minutes max and I’m squirting all over the place.
I can relate Brother. I can last pretty well, until she begins divulging details. Our hired Electrician told me while we were alone in the shop l was lucky to have such a "HotWife". l said"Yes, she likes to show off...And l enjoy showing her off as well....If she ever offers herself up to you, take it. You won't regret." It took between 7 to 10 days for him to mount her.
When she let certain facts slip l was beside myself wanting to know details. "Did he cum inside you Baby?,,,,Was it a big load?.....Have you sucked him to completion yet?
She began matter-of-factly that he did shoot his 1st load inside her. But, only after asking her preference. Yes, it was a copious load, as well as quite warm. The velocity of the blast told her he was quite turned on by her.....She didn't fellate him to completion until their 2nd rendevous.
Her words were enough to send me over the edge. But when l dipped my wick into a warm, wet, sticky cavern l was lucky to last 3 to 5 minutes.
The 1st photo is of the Electrician and wife on top. Notice the cream beginning to ooze from her. The 2nd photo is of my Bronze Beauty practicing the art of fellatio. The 3rd photo is of our friend Joe's 9inches. He bagged her for more than 15 yrs on and off. More than any other extra-marital Beau. He was known for non-stop fucking in a very robust way. He came in my wife's pussy the 1st time just as his girlfriend poked her head thru their guest room door to see if all was well.
Another time my wife was on top of Joe when a teenage friend of his daughter ran unannounced into his bedroom. l asked if they ceased action for the time being..."Nope, l kept thrusting away till l filled her up real good...The young girl didn't rush right out either. She lingered for a good long look. "
Later Joe heard her ask my wife if Joe's (6'4") big dick hurt when he put it in her (5'3", 110 lb) petite frame.
My wife answered it did at first, but then you get used to it and it feels really good then.

Attachments

• VID_0522 - frame at 3m32s.jpg
    VID_0522 - frame at 3m32s.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0276.edit1.jpg
    IMG_0276.edit1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Joe Deprez & Debbie Mason 021992  Part 2 - frame at 0m14s b.jpg
    Joe Deprez & Debbie Mason 021992 Part 2 - frame at 0m14s b.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 28