Wife and boyfriend

My wife had a regular lover, meaning maybe 1-2 times a month..no overnight..after 4 years we talked about a short vacation for her with him which ended up being 3 days two nights as husband/wife. She truly enjoyed not just the sex, but also normalacy in shopping, looking at houses together, nice romantic dinners...well worth it...they cooled off for about 5 years but getting back together now. Cant wait for their "honeymoon"..she is white, he is a professional black man

My wife had a regular lover, meaning maybe 1-2 times a month..no overnight..after 4 years we talked about a short vacation for her with him which ended up being 3 days two nights as husband/wife. She truly enjoyed not just the sex, but also normalacy in shopping, looking at houses together, nice romantic dinners...well worth it...they cooled off for about 5 years but getting back together now. Cant wait for their "honeymoon"..she is white, he is a professional black man
Sound fun

Any updates or revelations since your wife's return from her trip?
Good and bad..we met him Friday in his city, they were going to get a room but all booked up due to holiday, so they went to lunch and then shopping..had fun watching them walk hand in hand into first hotel they tried..Wife did tell me he is working hard on a trip, but guessing it will be this summer, but will see him again before then...maybe every two weeks..She and I did go shopping yesterday for some new clothes and lingerie for when the go..

Reactions: coastalkid
Good and bad..we met him Friday in his city, they were going to get a room but all booked up due to holiday, so they went to lunch and then shopping..had fun watching them walk hand in hand into first hotel they tried..Wife did tell me he is working hard on a trip, but guessing it will be this summer, but will see him again before then...maybe every two weeks..She and I did go shopping yesterday for some new clothes and lingerie for when the go..
I really meant the OP, Phun Times 727, but regarding your situation, why did things cool off for 5 years and why did they fire back up again?

Anxiously awaiting a report from your wife meeting with the bosses wife.
About that...they met for dinner and then again for more than dinner. The husband was in attendance. I need to preface they are Indian. The husband gave the wife a nearly half hour massage and various kama sutra type warm up before the women got together. I guess it went well and afterwards the husband did all sorts of bizarre massage stuff with oils and all kinds of scents etc. My wife said it was odd but interesting and she assumes the couple went at it after she left with some sort of ritual. I am guessing they will talk and discuss what happened. I am waiting to hear myself.

Reactions: dickhurtz
So the interaction with bosses wife so far has been really interesting. They are an Indian couple and from what we know it appears kama sutra is what they are doing (or just super long massage/forplay and flexible positions). We went over last night as he wanted to meet me face to face for whatever reason. I decided why not and stuck around to watch the process as I have not personally been there to see my wife with another woman. Her husband did this really long deep massage thing with fragrant oils etc before the women played. I strictly watched although I was very tempted to rub one out but he remained fully dressed and it did not seem appropriate. When the women were done I was ready to go and my wife asked them what the massage was about and was all of this part of their forplay. Well, we learned a lot. Apparently the massage and oils are applied to different parts of the body and appeal to various senses and nerve centers/muscle groups and the way it is done somehow preps the body for some crazy sex stuff.

So we asked, could we watch to see what it is about. Holy shit, its like naked yoga class and she is having deep orgasms in all these odd positions. This was also the first time my wife and I watched someone else having sex. It was something to see. We were talking about it on the way home and may need to read a book or watch a tutorial or something. Mind blowing. I have no idea how we have made it to this age without ever crossing paths with this.