Why do you enjoy sharing your wife ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Why do husbands - couples enjoy adding another guy ?
Please, there's no need to respond if you're fake, say you're "caged" 24/7 and your wife ONLY has sex with other guys, never with you-Thanks

We do this because it's fun. It's my wife and me having a friend visit, all of us getting naked, him and I enjoying sex with my wife while she enjoys the sex with us.
There's so many aspects that make it very exciting. It seems we are in the minority here as nothing humiliating happens, we always do this together.
I enjoy our fun (our friend agrees) because my wife gets VERY turned on and fucks us both like crazy. I like watching them, he likes watching us and she likes us watching. That's how we have our fun.

If your thing is having a hot black guy fuck the living hell out of your wife while you watch - I could easily relate to that as long you fuck her after.
If your deal is her going out and getting it on with another guy then comes home to you, sharing the details while she has sex with you, I understand.

Husbands, wives, couples or the extra guy feel free to respond.
We keep our fun very private, it's nice to share on here.
Thanks

My husbands friends are in sexless marriages so I was asked if I knew anyone who might help out . So after afew drinks I was asked if I would like to show the guys some skin and I was eased of of my dress and panties
Love those tits!
I'm seeking "someone who might help out"
(Sex used to be good until my wife had a stroke!
Not seeking someone to feel sorry for me.
But a little understanding would help!)
If not you, do you or anyone else on here know a nice, clean and sexy woman who will willingly help out?

Hey Sean and Jennifer here. We share because it supercharges our sex life. After our encounter, our desire for each other borders on insatiable. For several weeks after we will continue to have sex daily, We will also kiss, stroke and finger each other throughout the day. Second is the search leading up to our encounter. The looking for our next bedroom guest, the dildo threesomes prepping Jennifer for the encounter, the shaving of her pussy the day before we meet. Also the event itself of seeing Jennifer take another man's cock seeing the pleasure she gets from it and seeing his pleasure in fucking my wife all make us want to do it again and again.

We probably started originally to avoid cheating that was inevitable. She was never a one guy kinda girl. Her side piece eventually was a good friend of mine. The three of us partied together a lot of nights. Some threesomes. Sometimes I'd watch the two of them or he'd watch the two of us. We enjoyed the thrill and learned that the trust it takes to be this open and live this kinda lifestyle actually brought us closer together as a couple.

I have always been turned on by the idea of my wife being fucked really well by another man. It used to turn me on when girlfriends cheated on me before I was married. We have great sex after she's been fucked by her BFs, although sometimes her pussy is too sore and swollen after a real pounding from a bigger cock. Then she jerks me off while telling me how she's cuckolded me with a bigger and better man. She says she needs other men every now and again, but she's not going to leave me.

I have always been turned on by the idea of my wife being fucked really well by another man. It used to turn me on when girlfriends cheated on me before I was married. We have great sex after she's been fucked by her BFs, although sometimes her pussy is too sore and swollen after a real pounding from a bigger cock. Then she jerks me off while telling me how she's cuckolded me with a bigger and better man. She says she needs other men every now and again, but she's not going to leave me.
Same. Even when we dated she cheated. And for some reason it always turned me on.

Why do husbands - couples enjoy adding another guy ?
Please, there's no need to respond if you're fake, say you're "caged" 24/7 and your wife ONLY has sex with other guys, never with you-Thanks

We do this because it's fun. It's my wife and me having a friend visit, all of us getting naked, him and I enjoying sex with my wife while she enjoys the sex with us.
There's so many aspects that make it very exciting. It seems we are in the minority here as nothing humiliating happens, we always do this together.
I enjoy our fun (our friend agrees) because my wife gets VERY turned on and fucks us both like crazy. I like watching them, he likes watching us and she likes us watching. That's how we have our fun.

If your thing is having a hot black guy fuck the living hell out of your wife while you watch - I could easily relate to that as long you fuck her after.
If your deal is her going out and getting it on with another guy then comes home to you, sharing the details while she has sex with you, I understand.

Husbands, wives, couples or the extra guy feel free to respond.
We keep our fun very private, it's nice to share on here.
Thanks
For me there's nothing hotter than watching her being fucked and sucking on some guys cock. Only been sharing her a couple of years after lots of persuading but she's taken to it like a duck to water. She picks all her own guys and I just go along to watch and record. Next week will be 20 and 21 fucks she's had and that's in about the last 18 months.
DM me if you want to hear more, love to talk about it to like minded couples

For me, it was the pinnacle of submission. To watch her being taken my a greater man. I loved the feeling of being under him and her being submissive to him but dominant to me. However, it was her dominance that got me off

For her, I always wanted to know but her answers never sat completely. She had daddy issues. I think she was rebellious to a strict upbringing like you see with catholic girls. She said she addicted to sex and got bored with same sex. She wanted to treat men like a menu at a restaurant. Have one or two or three treats if she fancied it.

For me there's nothing hotter than watching her being fucked and sucking on some guys cock. Only been sharing her a couple of years after lots of persuading but she's taken to it like a duck to water. She picks all her own guys and I just go along to watch and record. Next week will be 20 and 21 fucks she's had and that's in about the last 18 months.
DM me if you want to hear more, love to talk about it to like minded couples
Bet she is sorry she waited so long

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Sharing her is good for both of us as she loves sex and needs the thrill of new cocks and im very voyeuristic .I fantasised about her with other men long before she became a hotwife .The sexual thrill I get from seeing her open her legs and allow a strangers cock into her eager pussy is immense .It's better than having sex for me .I just get so turned on by how wanton my wife is with other men and am.pleased she is finding sexual excitement and is able to turn on and pleasure attractive WE younger men .She changes from my wife into a sex obsessed slut once she gets in the bedroom with her latest bull .I can't wait to see him strip her down to her panties and stockings and for her to find out what's in his pants .Her pleasure at handling a new cock is evident and the moment he slips his erect cock into her is overwhelmingly horny for me and I usually cum .So it's fairly obvious why I enjoy seeing my wife fuck other men !