What is the frequency of sex you are having?

Men, how often are you having sex with your wife/gf assuming the two of you are active?

How often is she having sex with someone else?

If the two of you participate in a threesome, how often does this happen?

Do you yourself have any external relationship sex if you have a hall pass?

Reactions: Alwayshard
I was curious what others were experiencing. . Wife and I have had sex between 1 and 3 times a week for many years. We mostly still do but it is a bit more recently though.
Since she has taken on a regular boyfriend we also have threesomes with him a few times a month mostly on times I take her over there. When we first started we did a lot more threesomes, it has kind of leveled off to just a few times a month. Which is fine by me.
We are a couple hour drive from her boyfriend so her solo missions with him happen over 3 days per week usually, weekends and sometimes a weekday, and average 6 to 15 times a week. Sometimes its more if they have travel and sometimes less if she and I travel or she doesn't get over there as often.

We have talked a lot and she is in a phase of life where she is really craving sex more than she ever has and what we have going seems to be the solution for now. I could not possibly keep up with 15 times in 3 days at this age, sexually or time wise, so it is really something we both need.

Once or twice a week normally. But it depends on a few things. We like to abstain for a few days if there is a planned meeting with her lover. Then, after she has seen him we have sex straight afterwards and usually again each day for a few more days, so it’s difficult to say for sure. She sees him once every week or two in normal circumstances. But lately it’s been less frequent because of holidays.

We have sex at least 4 times a week. Sometimes in morning then again at night.

We do threesomes with a guy we know 2 or 3 times a month.

She dosent see him without me, she doesn't have sex with other guys.

I don't have sex with other women.

Our sex fun with our friend has REALLY improved our sex life. Wife is horny as fuck for days after so we have a lot of good sex.

Once or twice a week normally. But it depends on a few things. We like to abstain for a few days if there is a planned meeting with her lover. Then, after she has seen him we have sex straight afterwards and usually again each day for a few more days, so it’s difficult to say for sure.
Agree

Men, how often are you having sex with your wife/gf assuming the two of you are active?

How often is she having sex with someone else?

If the two of you participate in a threesome, how often does this happen?

Do you yourself have any external relationship sex if you have a hall pass?
We have sex minimum 3x a week. We don't get out much so she has sex with someone else 2-3x a year. We have threesomes the same. We have no hall passes, but there needs to be permission

Several times a week, usually after she’s been fucked by someone else which is how I prefer sex with my wife these days. Watching or even just knowing that someone else has had his bare cock inside her, filling her full of cum is guaranteed to have my old cock hard and ready.
J.
Holy shit that's the way I like it too I prefer watching my wife have sex with a nice Big Bear cock that always gets me off.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Right we probably play about once per week. Not necessarily fuck, but at least play with each other to cum. Right now she’s fucking her guy probably about twice per month but they’ve been having phone/video sex and sexting too