What do you think about when you’re having sex with your wife?

Both. Often I am having sex with her shortly after her lover has left, so I’m getting the details of their encounter as well as feeling (and tasting) the fruits of their intimacy. Other times, we are both simply into each other and the rest of the world doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Openhubbi
I send her a story, and we play around the fantasy, do not need tonsay much as we both know what we fantasy about. I can see it in her teasing eyes (if not blindfolded ) and smile, sucking my fingers, or her own, the way se moves, .

Yesterday when we came home to our hotel from a night out, I tied her to the bed, and played jealous because she had been flirting with a handsome young man. I tied her up, and asked her if she liked the man she was playing pool with, by using a low controlled angry voice. She knew I was jealous, and she enjoyed it. She looked at me with innocent eyes, and said no, he was nothing my love, we just played pool, but I knew she enjoyed every moment of that game, not because she was playing pool, but she got attention from a young man, who obviously wanted her, and he wanted her badly, now, I could see it, and for him it was not only a game, not for her either, but two people who both felt the electric energy between them. I asked once more, if she wished he was there with me now, and could see her naked on the bed, tied up, and she could not move? She first got the exited look in her eyes, then I could see the desire when I continued, he wanted you so much my love, I could see he was jealous me, and I was jealous him where we looked at each other, measured each other, and I knew you were mine, and you would go home with me, it was so satisfying to know, you are mine, at the same time, it was real pain in his eyes when you left him at the table. Now I could see she starting to breathe heavily under me, her legs shaking, and she liked what I said. I continued to say, I wish I could see you two together here now, and she whispered yes, yes I wanted him my love, I wanted you to see me with him, see me play with him, lick his balls softly, use my tongue on his dick, and let him fuck me, fuck me good and long while you where watching, just like you looked at us while playing pool. I was now in shock, felt my anger and my jealousy reached a new level I never had felt before in my life, but at same time I was so turned on I never had been before.

I prepared the blindfold, and she was smiling with teasing eyes when I tied it on, and made sure she could not see anything. She knew me now, how to balance the turn off and turn on, playing with my brain, and that's exactly what she is good at, and she enjoys every moment of it. I touched her gently with my fingers, stroked her tummy, her legs up and down, touched her ankles which I know she likes, two fingers on her shoulders and around her neck, held her face while I kissed her passionately and long. Our tongues met in a desperate passionate moment where we melted together, and I had a real hard one now, I wanted her so bad, but I enjoyed seeing her so horny and so needy, so I continued teasing her, whispering in her ears, Massaging her tits and sucking her nipples, oh my god, I love her tits, touched her sexy thighs, inside her soft legs, for then move slowly down her body until I licked her pussy long and good until she was dripping wet. Oh my god I love her wet pussy, especially when she is so wet as now, and so tasty. I love her smell, and I licked her from her virgin to top of her clitoris and back, while she was moaning so good. She screamed and started to move under me desperately, telling me to lick harder. She moaned and twisted her legs around my back and my neck while I could feel she was almost to come, because she squirted into my mouth and I swallowed. Then I left her after a long soft kiss, and I put some music on before I went back to her, and asked her if she wanted a friend to come visit, she smiled and knew the game we played where I left the room, and came back with new perfume on. Yes my love, bring my lover, I really want you to sit and watch me while my friend play with me, please my love,

I opened the door for the man she earlier that evening had played pool with, and she seemed to enjoy very much, she had a big smile on her face looking back at me in the corner where I was watching the game from, and just smiled like only she can do when she enjoy herself out, flirting with men, and play exciting game on the edge with me watching while making me jealous.

She looked so confident with the nice sexy dress she was wearing, showing her nice curvy lines, her nice swaying of her hips, when walking around the table. Her eyes were so shining and sparkling, and she smiled so good with a naughty look, but also innocent at the same time. Once and awhile she looked at me with a teasing smile, just for the check up to make sure I was still there, since she knew she was a little bit on the edge for my comfort, and I could feel the anxiety and jealousy inside me. My blood was boiling, and I was warm in my head, but also had a hard one at the same time, knowing she was just teasing me after many fantasies about her playing pool with a man. I knew what she was thinking while she enjoyed every second of this moment, feeling so free and so happy right there, enjoying someone who flirted with her, while I was looking at her. I am so in love with her, even though she was teasing me so badly, and making me jealous, but this time I would not be angry at her, and I wanted to see how far she would go in front of me.

She made me want her so bad, and I got aroused by her confidence while flirting with this unknown man. They seemed to get on well with each other, flirting, talking, teasing and he complimented her beautiful smile, her lovely sexy body, which made her a bit shy, but extremely happy, he touched her hip when she bent over the table to shoot, and I could imagine how wet she was by now, because she really liked his attention and how he liked her. In revenge She would stand at the other side of the table joking with him, she moved her hair and showed her neck, bending over in a nice position every man would be distracted by,used her legs, her hips, her nice sexy butt, her thighs, her boobs showing when she bent over constantly teasing him like a true woman can do, and making him lose the game. She knew what she was doing, and used every trick to distract him. When he lost I could see she just stroked his penis with two fingers, flipped her hair back and walked off to me, kissing me softly before she went off to the toilet without a word

The man came over to me, and said wow, you are a lucky man, what a wonderful woman you have, and sat down at our table and continued to talk about my wife, how he would like to find one like her. While we were talking we found out we stayed at the same hotel, and I asked him if he was up for a little game, surprised he said he very much would like to play a game with my wife. Before my wife came back we exchanged phone numbers, and agreed on time and place.

When my wife came back, she was so in hurry to get back to the room, and I had an idea why she was so eager to bring me back, the pool game had turned her on, and since we often fantasies about pool game and an stranger, I knew this was the time to make fantasies to reality.

Once he was inside, he looked at her laying there on the bed, so beautiful, tied down blindfolded, excited with a smile on her lips knowing I came back, still with wet pussy lips after I licked her good and long. I could see his breaths got short, his pants showed a growing dick just by looking at her, and he looked at me just to be sure I was ok. I smiled to him, and he started to undress.

I carefully sat down at a chair by the corner of the bed, while I looked at her, so sexy, the love of my life, laying there, tied up, and could not move, waiting for me but it is another man, who wants her desperately while she thinks it is our usual roleplay. She lays there with a big smile waiting for what to happen next, unknown to her there was another man in the room.

He slowly slowly entered the bed with dignity and respect, looking at her stroking her neck, her thighs, her legs, and carefully went up to her ears breathing gently, then kissed her neck, her mouth while rubbing his hard cock against her leg, she was shaking now and breathing heavily, I think she already knew, but she did not know, maybe she hoped for it was going to happen, but said nothing, then he continued to kiss her body before he started to massage her feet, kissed her feet, her legs, her thighs, kissed her tummy gently while feeling her body gently with his hands, and smiling to me, he enjoyed touching her body, no, he loved touching her body, massaging her hands, her neck, her lovely tits, and started to kiss her neck, and all over her body without touching any other sensitive parts. After a good teasing he massage her already soaking wet pussy while she was breathing heavily and moaning and prayed for his cock, he already let her feel his cock on her leg, her tummy, gently pushed it between her tits, so she could taste it between her lips for every stroke he gave her with his hips. She was now so horny and whispered, put the hard cock in me, fuck me, fuck me, please, She asked him many times, and that's when I decided to start licking her pussy. She froze for a sec, smiled, and asked who are you? He said nothing, just continued to slowly fuck her mouth, I love the taste of you cock, so hard, so tasty, please take me hard, fuck me, fuck me please. He went down on her, and placed his cock on her clitoris, stroking in up and down, while I moved to her face, and let my cock slip in to her mouth she greedy accepted and sucked on while he slipped the cock gently inside her and started to fuck her soaking wet dripping pussy. She moaned out, my love, my love, it is so good, I love you so much, look at me, look at me, see me,

Her legs was shaking now and I untied her, took of her blindfold, and she smiled at both of us, her pussy was dripping wet, and she wanted to ride his cock facing away from him while she sucked on my dick, looking at my face with teasing eyes, god she was beautiful, riding his cock, looking me straight in to my eyes, massaging my balls. She really enjoyed the moment, and I almost came in her mouth right there, but she didn't let me. She turned around and I took her from behind while he was resting a bit before she started to lick his balls. He moaned of my god, you are so sexy, then she turned around, and did the same to me, while he took her from behind in doggy style. She moaned louder and louder for every time he came deep inside her and I understood she was almost there, so I put her on her back and licked her pussy to she screamed and came so hard, but she was not finished, she wanted more, more and more, and layed down on her back opened her legs, and he start fucking her hard, while she was looking at me. I just sat in the corner watching him pumping her pussy hard and long before he turned her around on her tummy, entered from behind, her favourite position, flat on tummy, squeezed her legs, and let him pump away before he came so hard and loud inside her at the same time she came for 2. time. She squirted a big load while he continued to pump her full of semen before he falled over and rested. After awhile my love turned around, layed down on her back in his arms, opened her legs for me to have a good look at her pussy. They both looked happy, and she said, this is not the last time, and he just smiled and said hope not, she pointed at her pussy, my love, come my love, feel my pussy, feel my wet used pussy

These stories turns her on, and thats what triggers me. Unfortunate she do not accept other women in the stories, she is the only Queen

Do you think of anything specific when you have sex with your wife? Or you just enjoy the moment?
I am a cuckold wannabe - so i think about my wife sucking a thick uncut cock when we have sex. she likes to pretend my finger is some other guys cock as i finger fuck her pussy and i imagine usually that it is a big black cock that shoots a huge load of sperm up her little pussy. makes her come every time and she will be saying fuck me jimmy fuck me jimmy and my name is not jimmy.