What do you think about when you’re having sex with your wife?

I think about all the unprotected sex that has pounded this hole into the sloppy, wet mess that you see here. Just so much cock has been inside my wife. And then I have to slow down or pull out, because the more I think about how beat up and used it is, the quicker I want to blow my load.

Attachments

• 193C3D56-1FCF-48A9-A9DD-5708CBB62E6A.jpeg
    193C3D56-1FCF-48A9-A9DD-5708CBB62E6A.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 44
The best way I can describe it, is an out of body experience. As I fuck her, I put myself in the body of men she’s fucked in the past, and men I’ve shared and chatted with on this forum, and as I become them, I visualise that I am sat in the corner watching. I often look in the mirror and smile as I’m pounding her. So basically, the man looking in the mirror is another man, and the reflection in the mirror is me

I think about her with another man. And not just any man but the man who she has been with multiple times already. The two of them together is beyond my ability to resist surrendering her to. It gets my dick beyond hard. Her body heat, her beauty, the sight of her in her sexy panties and bra, the smell of sex in the room, the sounds the bed is making as we fuck each other, the sound of her heavy breathing increasing, the sound of her moaning in pleasure....her body bearing down against mine as her beautiful tits press against my chest, her face with eyes closed now inches from mine....all are his before they are mine. I imagine she is wishing and wanting the same thing I am....that I was him instead of me. That it was his dick inside her. That it was his face between her legs and his tongue licking her from a**hole to clit, claiming every portion of her body as his own. It is without question the #1 desire and weakness for me sexually. I am not ashamed or afraid to admit it either. He is an alpha male and she an alpha female and I want nothing more than to surrender them to each other. She is my wife, yes. I love her. But her sexual desires and needs are better met by him. I'm ok with it. The fire between them is too hot to put out. It's just the f'n truth. When they are in the same room, and no matter who else is present, their bodies just seem to pull towards one another like moths to a flame. Watching them flirt with each other right in front of me makes MY heart race, my cock rock hard, my breathing heavy. Letting him take that from me is the most powerful sexual experience I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. Surrender is the job of the beta male. The beta voice in my head says "Be a good beta and stand aside like a good beta should. The pu**y is his and he's taking it. She needs it, he needs it, you get sloppy seconds. Be happy about it." That's 100% where my head goes and I would not and do not want that to change. My job is to be man enough to not interrupt these two alphas in getting what they need from each other but to do my part in making sure their night/weekend or week together out of town is as powerful and mind-blowing as possible. When they draw closer in the bar light, if he should touch her or she him, when they focus intently upon each other like they are the only two people in the room and they finally leave the bar to go succumb to the desires and needs of their bodies...that entire exchange feels like it's my duty to protect. They need each other.
I think about her with another man. And not just any man but the man who she has been with multiple times already. The two of them together is beyond my ability to resist surrendering her to. It gets my dick beyond hard. Her body heat, her beauty, the sight of her in her sexy panties and bra, the smell of sex in the room, the sounds the bed is making as we fuck each other, the sound of her heavy breathing increasing, the sound of her moaning in pleasure....her body bearing down against mine as her beautiful tits press against my chest, her face with eyes closed now inches from mine....all are his before they are mine. I imagine she is wishing and wanting the same thing I am....that I was him instead of me. That it was his dick inside her. That it was his face between her legs and his tongue licking her from a**hole to clit, claiming every portion of her body as his own. It is without question the #1 desire and weakness for me sexually. I am not ashamed or afraid to admit it either. He is an alpha male and she an alpha female and I want nothing more than to surrender them to each other. She is my wife, yes. I love her. But her sexual desires and needs are better met by him. I'm ok with it. The fire between them is too hot to put out. It's just the f'n truth. When they are in the same room, and no matter who else is present, their bodies just seem to pull towards one another like moths to a flame. Watching them flirt with each other right in front of me makes MY heart race, my cock rock hard, my breathing heavy. Letting him take that from me is the most powerful sexual experience I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. Surrender is the job of the beta male. The beta voice in my head says "Be a good beta and stand aside like a good beta should. The pu**y is his and he's taking it. She needs it, he needs it, you get sloppy seconds. Be happy about it." That's 100% where my head goes and I would not and do not want that to change. My job is to be man enough to not interrupt these two alphas in getting what they need from each other but to do my part in making sure their night/weekend or week together out of town is as powerful and mind-blowing as possible. When they draw closer in the bar light, if he should touch her or she him, when they focus intently upon each other like they are the only two people in the room and they finally leave the bar to go succumb to the desires and needs of their bodies...that entire exchange feels like it's my duty to protect. They need each other.
So...the other guy...the alpha....his name is Matt. He walked back into our local, normal karaoke bar hangout tonight. I think because he knows we are usually there. Or rather...SHE is there. And he wants to be with her. He got what he wanted. Time with her. Because whatever he wants he gets. He is f'n awesome. When he shows up, if he wants my wife, he gets her. I willingly and happily stand aside and do whatever I gotta do to make sure that I don't compete with him for her attention. He wants her her company in the bar he gets her company. He wants her in his car outside the bar he gets her. He wants her at his apartment, at a hotel, or in our bedroom at our house he gets it. He is in complete control. That is the power of the alpha male, and the duty of the lesser male to make sure he recognizes and surrenders to that power. So...he got her tonight. Had her attention inside the bar (and left me sitting at our normal table alone....which I was honored to enjoy) then wanted her in his car outside the bar. They did not f each other in his car tonight but there was a good deal of touching and kissing. She has decided however going forward that what they do together in private is their personal business and not my need or right to hear about. I agree with this. As he is the alpha male and she understands these dynamics she knows she is his woman first and foremost. I want it that way and she wants it that way. I have encouraged her to protect and defend their private goings on and she is in 100% agreement. She will tell me only what THEY decide they want me to know and that is how it will be going forward. Whatever they did together tonight is not for me to know. But...it did get physical. I was told that much. He wants more time with her and they do plan to spend more time together bonding in physical and emotional ways. Which I think is important for both of them. The real issue is...he's got a love interest that is not really a good person. She ignores him. Ghosts him. Whatever you wanna call it. And so he's looking to not sit around and let her f him over. Sooo....he knows my wife is a good woman. The kind of woman he'd like to have in his own life. He loves fucking her and she loves fucking him. I cannot resist letting them have each other. I'm a beta. That's what we do....get out of the way. If he wants to take her completely away and claim her as his own....I don't want that....but...as a beta male my greater responsibility is to allow the alpha male to have what he wants and get what he needs. If he wants her all to himself and wants me to surrender her to him permanently I will surrender to his desires. I would be honored.

I think about all the unprotected sex that has pounded this hole into the sloppy, wet mess that you see here. Just so much cock has been inside my wife. And then I have to slow down or pull out, because the more I think about how beat up and used it is, the quicker I want to blow my load.
I also prefer to think about how her formerly tight and actually very pretty pussy was fucked again and again over the years... how her hole was widened more and more and her sweet labia became hanging rags... the times of her tight sexy pussy are long gone in her mid-twenties, her pussy now looks like that of a prostitute... if she used to post a photo of her pussy, she was asked directly if she could be deflowered... when she posts photos of her pussy now, she is only asked how many cocks she has already fucked. It makes me horny that it doesn't matter how innocent she would behave in public... for most men, a look at her pussy is enough and she is considered a ridden slut. No virgin to conquer... just a slut you can fuck. I wish her friends knew how she was ridden through all these years and they could experience the development of her cunt in such detail over all these years.

Attachments

• IMG_5377.jpeg
    IMG_5377.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3418.jpeg
    IMG_3418.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5151.jpeg
    IMG_5151.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2065.jpeg
    IMG_2065.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5375.jpeg
    IMG_5375.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 37
I think about all the cocks that have been inside her totally unrpotected and how much she loves to have them cum inside of her, and how I MUST wear a condom to be inside my wife, and I like to talk to her about all the cocks she has had inside of her since we got married. I almost always cum while the head of my condom covered cock starts to slip inside of her already full of someone elses cum and I can feel the HEAT and slipperiness start to surround the head of my cock. I have not lasted more than a few strokes for years because of this......especially if she starts telling me about whose cum in in her, and he did not have to wear a condom, and how HARD she came from him cumming in her..........BANG!! 2-3 stroke orgasm for me, and then its time for me to start orally cleaning her up so she gets to cum one last time. CW

Depends on what I focus on at the time. Sometimes I think about seeing her on her knees sucking another man's cock. Or about stories of her being the party girl before we met when she would take care of several guys during a night.

Thinking about watching her with the guys that she fucked. I’m thinking it’s them fucking her. Thinking about different type of guys fucking her that I would like to see her with.

Reactions: JayTee