What is more common these days MFM or FMF?

Cuando era más joven pensaba que FMF era el trío común.
Ahora veo claramente que me equivoqué. Ahora tiendo a pensar que existe un 80%, si no más, de relaciones MFM. ¿Qué opinas?
mi opinión es que el tipo de trío mayormente depende de para que parte de la pareja sea el placer porque son bien diferentes

When I was a "nymphet" my tennis instructor's wife Steph was always with me and we were entertaining her male friends in one way or another. But I still don't know if I'm even allowed to discuss those days...then I started sex with my friends Matt and Jay. I would give Matt BJ's while Jay gave me anal (MFM) because I went off the pill after my nymphet days came to a close. They did put it inside me plenty of times "accidentally" but I never counted any of that as "official loss of virginity". I just reinvented my virginity after my nymphet days. I went straight in my Jr and Sr years of HS (except for my girlfriends Cher and then Daize (Daisy)...I played it completely straight when dating my husband, cheated for some years. literally on my wedding day, honeymoon and after and then slowly brought my husband around to MFM. Now it's MFM, Group or if I'm a unicorn it's FMF. TMI?

Last edited:
Yeah definitely MFM is more common. I would guess more men desire to have FMF with their partner but I feel it's easier to find another male who is down to fuck than another woman. Plus jealousy comes into play with another woman. I personally have no desire to be with another woman. I love nothing more than to see my wife be pleasured. Hopefully that MFM threesome happens someday but until then our toys do the trick!

Every young guys dream is 2 girls, peer pressure I guess.
Never happened for me.
Years ago, small college party, drinking and smoking. 3 guys, 2 girls. Long story short, we talked the girls into kissing, then kissing topless, was pretty hot. The girls wanted to watch us guys kiss and suck each other's dicks. We didn't kiss. We did suck each other's dicks. The girls got really turned on watching. Each of us fucked each girl. Was damn hot for sure.
Present day, wife and I get with a guy we know pretty regularly for mfm fun. Wife, me or our friend has no thought of including another woman.

Last edited:
Our current arrangement is MFM. My wife did do FMF but with another couple so I was not the M in their FMF. For now MFM works for us. A couple times MMFM has been brought up but so far not happening

As much fun as it obviously is, FMF is not as easy to do well as MFM. To put it bluntly, women are better equipped to take two men than a man is to take on two women. Either that or I need to work on technique. But I think I prefer MFM anyway.

MFM for sure. Once my wife discovered the joy of 'being in the middle' there was no stopping her. Any time we had a male friend alone it was 1) get naked into the hot tub, 2) get her in the middle. Then nature took its course.