What do you think about when you’re having sex with your wife?

Usually her with one or more of her bulls. If she was used by one recently I'll tease out of her all the details. If not I'll get her to fantasise I am one of them and tell me what he'd be doing and how. She gets turned on by this too so after a while she's basically talking to me as if I am one of them

Reactions: Alwayshard
It's an interesting question. We did ask each other what we were thinking or like to think when having sex together. For me, I couldn't help but thinking her moaning with her friends and feeling happy. For her, she said she likes to think strangers looking at her (but pretend they aren't looking and just doing something else) while her friends are fucking her. I asked if she really wants that to happen and she said she just likes the scene. On top of that, I should be holding her hands looking at her while her friends are fucking her and cum inside her or in her mouth. She said she can cum again and again for many times with that in mind.

Reactions: Alwayshard
Many times while we're having sex, I'll bring up one male we had mfm fun with. Our 1st mfm with him, was a all weekend affair. I'm 5'8", he's like 6'2", a much larger man - my wife likes a larger man -she's 5', about 110lb then. He really did "everything" like she likes it, so, checked 'all her boxes'. His cock is about half again thicker than mine, with this big mushroom head. The 1st time he slowly sank that fat cock in my wife, ever so slowly, her eyes appeared to rool back then closed, she got this little smile on her face as he hit balls deep. So, I bring this up, describing it for her, and it never fails, she cums like a rocket. Sadly, his health has gone down hill and isn't active anymore. (That's me licking wife's clit while she rides him in our avatar pic)
While my 1st reply concerned my wife getting off, that works for me too. I really enjoy thinking/talking about her enjoying other cock.

It's an interesting question. We did ask each other what we were thinking or like to think when having sex together. For me, I couldn't help but thinking her moaning with her friends and feeling happy. For her, she said she likes to think strangers looking at her (but pretend they aren't looking and just doing something else) while her friends are fucking her. I asked if she really wants that to happen and she said she just likes the scene. On top of that, I should be holding her hands looking at her while her friends are fucking her and cum inside her or in her mouth. She said she can cum again and again for many times with that in mind.
That's really hot and you ever kiss her when she has his cum in in her mouth? I love cum kissing.

Usually trying to think about non sexual things so I can last longer but after she cums I usually go straight to picturing her getting fucked by a hung BBC or act like she's got another cock in her mouth while fucking her. Usually sends me over the edge and I cum quick

Honestly the physical sensation of being inside Emma is fantastic, but I have good staying power usually, sometimes too much staying power when she only wants quick sex.

My go to mental scenario is thinking about her previous partners and the mental image of seeing another man’s cum dripping out of her, or if that doesn’t work - Emma in a Creampie gangbang - airtight and being used by a number of well hung guys all finishing in her one after another.

One of my favourite sloppy seconds moment after the bull left, leaving 3 loads in her.

Attachments

• rdt_20240121_0204146296698495032689904.jpeg
    rdt_20240121_0204146296698495032689904.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 5
That's really hot and you ever kiss her when she has his cum in in her mouth? I love cum kissing.
Thanks. Well, that's not my thing though. I am just happy seeing her be herself & having thrilling pleasure again like when we first met. I didn't fully understand "her way" originally, until the first time when her bull fucked her & started cumming inside her, she grabbed me over & kissed me so hard, held my hands so tight & moaning screaming "Hubby, I love you!" nonstoppingly.

That's the moment I understood.

Last edited:
I think we have had sex twice in the past 6 years where we don't fantasize about another man fucking her. Both times she asked for it to just be me. It was fun, but my mind still wandered to her with another man... and after she came the one time she had to dirty talk about it to make me cum... it's hard wired now... I feel kind of embarrassed about it.

Reactions: mabelnfred
I think we have had sex twice in the past 6 years where we don't fantasize about another man fucking her. Both times she asked for it to just be me. It was fun, but my mind still wandered to her with another man... and after she came the one time she had to dirty talk about it to make me cum... it's hard wired now... I feel kind of embarrassed about it.
The images of them together pop up all the time when she's naked or when we are hugging.