Watching

Reactions: play4m
So many husband's/bf's want to watch their wives/gf's having sex with someone else. I've often read from some wives/gf's that even though they know it's the one thing that their husbands/bf's want the most, it is inhibiting or a problem for them. They don't want to feel like they are having to "perform". Others say they say and do things they don't do or say when they are alone with their husbands/bf's. One wife I chatted with said her boyfriends are so much better than her husband that she didn't want him to feel inferior and any time he did get to watch she always dialed things back and it was more about him getting to watch than her having fun.

How do you deal with watching? Do any of you wives/gf's deal with any of the above issues?

I have no need to watch. Just knowing that my wife is having sex with her lover is an incredible thrill for me. Waiting for her and the anticipation of us making love afterwards is mind blowing for me. Then hearing the details, feeling, tasting, smelling the results of their coupling is out of this world.

I often imagine his dark black cock disappearing into her pale white body, her soft thighs wrapped around him. But I’ve no desire to see it for myself. In fact, I’m afraid that it could ruin my imagined version of that special moment. Instead, I get to hear all the detail as we make love and I do t want to risk losing the wonder f that.

I may be a rare bird, My kink is to let her enjoy her lover without having to think about me. The moment is about the woman entirely.

I want her to succumb to passion without me jerking off in the corner, hiding in a closet, hiding under the bed. Any choice to record digital audio, or to take pictures and vifdeo, is her choice, not mine, if she wants to share after the fact, well, then you can expect to see the documentary evidence.

It’s important for the man to be included in try he debauchery

Reactions: coastalkid
I have no need to watch. Just knowing that my wife is having sex with her lover is an incredible thrill for me. Waiting for her and the anticipation of us making love afterwards is mind blowing for me. Then hearing the details, feeling, tasting, smelling the results of their coupling is out of this world.

I often imagine his dark black cock disappearing into her pale white body, her soft thighs wrapped around him. But I’ve no desire to see it for myself. In fact, I’m afraid that it could ruin my imagined version of that special moment. Instead, I get to hear all the detail as we make love and I do t want to risk losing the wonder f that.
My wife isn't a hot wife but she/we tease about it when we have sex. I told her a long time ago the idea turned me on. She was then, and still is in the "never gonna happen" camp. She has at least incorporated the "dirty talk" in bed and that's a big improvement from my viewpoint.

I've thought a lot about whether I could take witnessing my wife getting better, longer, more satisfying sex from a younger man. I think I'd rather go the way you are, better to wait at home and get used to it. Eventually you might decide to watch when you feel like it wouldn't ruin things. Do you ever think or feel like she holds back anything when you reconnect?

My wife isn't a hot wife but she/we tease about it when we have sex. I told her a long time ago the idea turned me on. She was then, and still is in the "never gonna happen" camp. She has at least incorporated the "dirty talk" in bed and that's a big improvement from my viewpoint.

I've thought a lot about whether I could take witnessing my wife getting better, longer, more satisfying sex from a younger man. I think I'd rather go the way you are, better to wait at home and get used to it. Eventually you might decide to watch when you feel like it wouldn't ruin things. Do you ever think or feel like she holds back anything when you reconnect?
We spent many years in that same ‘dirty talk’ phase before she eventually made it happen. Circumstances just changed and everything aligned. She took the initiative and once her mind was changed it was done within two weeks.

I’ve often wondered if she holds back on detail. But I don't think so. It’s all so detailed and seems real that I doubt it. Of course, I’ll never know with any degree of certainty. But sex is so good that, frankly, I don’t care.

Enjoy the fantasy. It worked well for us for almost 20 years!

Reactions: wife1985
Her and I already know my skill areas and the ones that arent. So she doesnt have to scale back anything. One of the main points is for her to finally get to pull out all her skills she cant do with me bc I would cum too quick or am not big enough.
Its all good.

So many husband's/bf's want to watch their wives/gf's having sex with someone else. I've often read from some wives/gf's that even though they know it's the one thing that their husbands/bf's want the most, it is inhibiting or a problem for them. They don't want to feel like they are having to "perform". Others say they say and do things they don't do or say when they are alone with their husbands/bf's. One wife I chatted with said her boyfriends are so much better than her husband that she didn't want him to feel inferior and any time he did get to watch she always dialed things back and it was more about him getting to watch than her having fun.

How do you deal with watching? Do any of you wives/gf's deal with any of the above issues?
My wife lets go. She loves to make me feel inferior and humiliated. I love taking it from her.

Reactions: wife1985